• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 16, 2019

    iPhone And the group chat keeps the blue bubbles

    iPhone And the group chat keeps the blue bubbles


    And the group chat keeps the blue bubbles

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    Why doesn’t my phone update apps even though I have automatic downloads on and it’s almost always on wifi?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:38 PM PDT

    Somebody managed to get iOS 13 running on the iPhone 6

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:54 AM PDT

    Just found out by accident that you can increase the brightness of your flashlight by holding down the flashlight button. Cool feature if you didn’t already know about it!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 11:34 PM PDT

    New case who dis?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    In the contacts app, is there any benefit to saving contacts as an "iPhone" phone number, rather than "Mobile"

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Title.

    Sorting out my contacts for the first time in years and was just wondering if there was any benefit of it.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/-Starwind
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Vs iPhone XR Display

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    How big of a difference is it ? Is it really Noticeable or you really cant tell ?

    submitted by /u/MarcusTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 camera vibration/wave? Anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    How to factory reset iPhone without Apple password?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    I'm in the military and I work on the government issues iPhones. One person left about a week ago and did not sign out of his account on the iPhone. I have the passcode to get into the phone but not the apple account password.

    I've tried resetting it but it asks me for the password. I've downloaded multiple programs to get around it but they all require "Find My iPhone" to be turned off. When I try to turn that off it asks me for the password, which once again I don't have.

    I've also taken it home to plug into my iTunes on my personal computer to reset it but no luck.

    The guy who didn't sign out is high ranking and I'm trying to avoid emailing him to ask for his password.

    The phone is an iPhone 6 with software version 12.2.

    How can I factory reset this phone to give it to the new guy?

    submitted by /u/napoleonpp
    [link] [comments]

    Broken home button on iPhone 7+, buddy updated it before turning on accessibility... Any chance I can still get in?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    Like I said, the home button is trashed. Accessibility isn't turned on, and I have no idea how to hit home to get in after the update. Any suggestions? I know they sell a lightning port home button, but I wanted to see if there's a free way to do it first. Tried plugging it into my MacBook, but it won't show up in finder or iTunes. Any idea why that might be?

    Thanks in advance, guys.

    submitted by /u/crackrockfml
    [link] [comments]

    Used phone seller wants to keep box. Stay away?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    Why would a used iPhone seller keep the box? To report it stolen after selling it?

    submitted by /u/WEoverME
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone xs max clicking screen on its own

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Did anyone have this? I went into the pool with the phone and literally 20 hours after, it started doing this weird thing where it's unusable because it is clicking on its own.

    Can this be a faulty display caused by water damage but with such a big gap in time between the problem showing up and putting it into water?

    submitted by /u/Babo0o
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone doesn’t show GPS position.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    My iPhone 6 just bought last November can run both Apple Maps and Google Maps. The problem is it won't give your current, updated position. For instance usually the GPS will count down your distance to an intersection where you have to turn. Mine won't do that. In fact it won't accurately give your position in any case. Anyone know what causes that?

    submitted by /u/RGregoryClark
    [link] [comments]

    Coral shade?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    I've been looking through photos and videos of the coral iPhone XR some people are saying it's a halloween theme, some people saying it's a lovely pink colour, I hate the colour orange but love the salmon/pinkish themes, I can't really decipher what the proper colour is from photos, nor do I have a way to see it IRL before I buy it.

    What are your guys thoughts on the colour, is is a salmon? Or more of an orange? :P

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/cellyy
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does low power mode affect things like email going to the gmail app? I’m new to iPhone.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    IPhone 8 plus what’s your opinion

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Hi guys, what's your opinion about iPhone 8 Plus? I have to change my phone since battery in my iPhone SE is exhausted and I am thinking about iPhone 8 Plus. Isn't the size too big for comfortable usage? How about your opinions about this phone

    submitted by /u/Nirteh
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a notes and checklist app

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    So I'm looking for an app that has all of these:

    • checklist/to do list
    • notes (can be extremely simplistic; I just need text)
    • folders and subfolders
    • ability to collaborate on/share entire folders (am willing to compromise on this)
    • cross platform, immediate syncing
    • preferably lightweight

    The only things iPhone Notes app just lacks the immediate syncing (very important) and sharing entire folders (not so important).

    submitted by /u/beyondthebananapeel
    [link] [comments]

    Avast Passwords for Mac and iPhone. Secure and free!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Learn Sqlite intrinsics in 23 different languages (my own open source app). No privacy breach / ads / spam.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    How can I record my screen in 1080p?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    For some reason my recordings of my iPhone 6s are always in 720p. Is there are setting I'm missing? Or can someone recommend me an app to get a higher resolution?

    submitted by /u/IHopeSheIsOkay
    [link] [comments]

    Did I really just trick Reddit into going sideways?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    https://blog.academiadoimportador.com.br/confira-dicas-para-importar-relogios-rolex-originais/

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    [help] For some reason, I only got these three brushes on Instagram. I don’t have the chalk-like brush (it’s icon is a sparkly heart). Does anybody have the same issue? How can I get the chalk brush back? - 6s, 12.3.1

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel