• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 16, 2019

    Apple iOS Siri is savage

    Apple iOS Siri is savage


    Siri is savage

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    This feature is one of the best and underrated.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:12 AM PDT

    Cool thing I noticed: where you would normally see when a notification was received, with a calendar upcoming event, it will show how long until the event.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Dear Reddit users, I have a question for you. I’m an Iphone user and I really want to see the full size photo of person who calls me. But I can’t see their photos when they call. Just a little circle shape photo at the top and that’s it. What should I do for see them in full size?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 03:41 AM PDT

    Help an Australian brother out..for some reason the keyboard defaults to shouting when I type AUSTRALIA (�� like that)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Cellebrite Announces 'UFED Premium' Device That Can Unlock Any iPhone

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    iOS Low Light Imaging AI like Google’s Night Sight?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Has there been any rumors or announcements about a feature like this? I haven't heard anything and I think it would be a killer feature on iOS.

    submitted by /u/willie_b21
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud not refreshing the space

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    Hello guys! As the title said my iCloud storage does not refresh.. I only had 700mb left off my 50GB and most of it was taken up by documents from my MacBook. So I moved a lot of the documents out of the iCloud but the space isn't refreshing... I can't access the files via the files app so I'm theory I should get my space back.

    submitted by /u/AstraRotlicht22
    [link] [comments]

    [developer] First Framework to handle your Navigation as Flows, allow you to Unit Test 100%

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    Hey, just coming here to share what I was working with, for developer of course.

    It's a library / framework that easily allow you to create you navigation from the view controller that you declare and just you 'goNext' or 'getBack' to navigate.

    The biggest advantage is that is 100% possible to unit test your flow, with this you have a better environment that will prevent you from some mistake and do not have sure that that flow is still working as expected:

    Take a look, start, and if possible share :D

    https://github.com/felipeflorencio/SwiftyFlow

    submitted by /u/felipeflorencio
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to update to iOS 13 (No restore?)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    I've got MacOS 10.15 and am ready to go to iOS 13 beta. Is it possible to just update to iOS 13 with the ipsw or do we have to restore?

    submitted by /u/TheSpaceUnic0rn
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot add pass to Wallet! After clicking Allow i’m taken to a different tab within Safari and no pass appears

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:01 AM PDT

    Any suggestions on a fix?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 that heats up to the point that it almost feels like picking up a stone that's been sitting in a hot sunny desert. Phone battery max capacity is currently at 77% but Best Buy won't fix it because in their scanner things it shows nothing is wrong with my phone. I won't go to Apple because they'll need it for at least 5 hours and I need it for work, so I can't have it there that long

    submitted by /u/ytskny
    [link] [comments]

    Why this happening

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 03:35 AM PDT

    Iphone XS constantly dropping internet on 12.1.3

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Just over the past few days, I've noticed that my Iphone XS is constantly dropping my internet and switching to data. I go to settings and see that it says "No internet" under my internet after it works completely fine for like a minute. I've already reset my network settings, forgotten the network, and restarted my phone and none of these things have worked. I'm a bit reluctant to reset my router, as my wifi is working fine on all of my other devices, and was just working on this phone before. Does anybody else have this issue or have ideas on how I could fix this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MrSquidward45
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get 1080p screen recording?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 03:02 AM PDT

    I've been trying to record my screen and make a view youtube videos, but for some reason it's only 720p. Any settings I could change or any app I could use? For editing I'm using iMovie. I tried directly uploading the footage to youtube but it remained 720p. I'm on iPhone 6s btw. For example when I play a game it looks Chrystal clear on my screen, but the recorded video always looks muddled.

    submitted by /u/IHopeSheIsOkay
    [link] [comments]

    IOS LOCATION SHARING QUESTIONS

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    Hello I'll try to get straight to the point and keep this short.

    So my parents have recently discovered the location sharing feature on iOS, and now they want my whole family to start sharing locations. For obvious reasons, I do not like that. I'm going into my first year of college, and I know they're just worried; however, location sharing would equal to essentially no privacy or freedom if I feel like they are breathing down my neck even from hundreds of miles away.

    Assuming family location sharing is on, my questions are:

    1. To what extent does the location sharing actually share? Will they know when the last time I checked my phone was?

    2. Do they get notifications whenever I leave/arrive a location? or are they able to check?

    3. Will they get notified if I log out of my iCloud account? I am considering just giving them a dummy iCloud for the location sharing and then sign up for a completely different one that I will be then using for myself privately.

    4. As a last resort, what is a very very compelling reason to avoid them from making the entire family share locations?

    Apologies for the bombardment, but I really, really, REALLY, am against this. My parents were never that strict with me growing up, but now that they've discovered such a feature, I get why they would want to use it. I was never the type to get in trouble for something really bad that they didn't know of. I just really do not want them checking on my location and invading my privacy in college because I KNOW that they will be checking 24/7.

    submitted by /u/notrackingplease111
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth speaker not showing in music apps or control center even though I’m connected. 12.3.1

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    ive disconnected and forgot the speaker, turner off my phone, and deleted spotify, it still wont show up to play audio through it.

    submitted by /u/JBrezze8991
    [link] [comments]

    (iOS 13 beta) Has anyone else encountered these issues?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    I just wanted to know if anyone else has dealt with some of the bugs I've been experiencing in the new beta. None are super major, but they are certainly inconvenient.

    Device is an iPhone 6s+

    Pictures never loading, no matter how long I wait:

    Discord - https://i.imgur.com/ltJD8lc.jpg

    Settings - https://i.imgur.com/kNybq6a.png

    New iOS wallpapers seemingly missing?

    https://i.imgur.com/sFyP7V6.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/Wbq56Jw.png

    I'm wondering if I should re-flash this beta or just wait for the next build.

    Also - does anyone know if it is/will be possible to create custom light/dark backgrounds that will automatically shift when toggling dark mode?

    edit: images

    submitted by /u/Relyt4000
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook Messenger is the only app that maintains background audio noise while in other apps

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    I've noticed that the little sound effects for seen and received messages in Messenger still persist while I'm in other apps, sometimes even the home screen; ex. I send a text, quickly leave the app/swipe away to another app, and I can still hear the little noise that plays when the person's seen my text. Absolutely no other app does this.

    Of course it's a Facebook app, so just a heads up for those who weren't aware. This has happened intermittently (more often than not) on my iPX since day 1, back then with iOS 11.

    submitted by /u/SkidTrac
    [link] [comments]

    Delete Messages from iCloud

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:48 AM PDT

    Hello! I had an iPhone 6s Plus last December and then I switched to a Galaxy S10+. But due to the non habituation of Android system, I'm going to buy an iPhone XS. I have already deleted almost everything from iCloud (with the Windows app / web browser), but I can't remove messages. How can I do that before I buy the XS? I have no Mac nor iPad. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RTGarrido
    [link] [comments]

    Has iOS13 fixed the inconsistency in the keyboard regarding the numeral and emoji keys while in landscape and portrait mode?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Smart Battry Case didn't charge my iPhone but it had charged itself. P.S. I have 13 iOS

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    App switcher concept I made

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 02:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel