• Breaking News

    Monday, June 17, 2019

    Apple Watch After months of debating, I finally got myself an Apple Watch S4!

    Apple Watch After months of debating, I finally got myself an Apple Watch S4!


    After months of debating, I finally got myself an Apple Watch S4!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    I'm still trying to get the hang of this but I already love how nice this watch it. Totally worth the money.

    submitted by /u/rcheeeng
    [link] [comments]

    2019 came in the mail today to complete the Collection :) (2016-2019)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    New to the group - Thought I’d share. Upgraded from S3 Space Gray to a S4 and decided to go for the Gold Aluminum this time. Super pleased when I was able to find this band. Brown leather with gold connectors/clasp with tan stitching. Cheers.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    AW Series 1 battery drain

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    I've searched this sub for series 1 battery drain but can't seem to find anything. I have an AW series 1 on watchOS 5.2.1 paired to iPhone XS Max running iOS 12.3.1. I've noticed my watch battery life take a turn for the worse within the last week. At least a couple of weeks ago I never had a problem with the battery dying this fast. I could from 5am to about 3:30pm and the battery would be like 65-70%. Now I go from 5am to 3:30pm and the battery is at already down to like 35%. I've tried the power cycle, have not tried to unpair then re-pair yet. I've gone and turned a bunch of background app refresh off along with notifications. I've had the watch since September 2016. Should I make an appointment at an Apple store to have them diagnose it? Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/dlemmadavis
    [link] [comments]

    Best Dressy Watch Band for Women

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm attending a wedding this weekend and already have a very terrible watch tan line I would like to cover up. Looking for a way to dress up my watch. Doesn't have to be an Apple product but I'm willing to pay for something of quality. (Or something cheap that will get me through the day). Thanks in advance for any recommendations 😊

    submitted by /u/JesusDied4UrCynthias
    [link] [comments]

    Any good reason to keep apps in dock?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Seems like it just runs the battery down. If I need to use an app, I can easily find them on the faces or on the Layout screen. But am i missing something? Any insights would be greatly appreciated - TIA!

    submitted by /u/hbgbees
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch with Cellular Service - Waht happens if you disconnect the line?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    This may have been answered before. But I'm a T-mobile customer and I currently have the Apple Watch DIGITS line enabled on my S4 watch. I called to terminate the line and they gave me a disclosure that if the line is inactive for 60 days, my Apple Watch will not be able to be re-enabled for Cellular if I change my mind of decide to sell the device. Is this just a T-mobile policy or a universal policy. I bought this device from the Apple Store too and figured the Apple Watch could be configured at any given time.

    Anyone else given this message from their wireless carrier or was the agent giving the wrong information?

    submitted by /u/vcu_alum
    [link] [comments]

    best paid apps worth buying for AW4?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    can you recommend apps worth buying. already have autosleep and streaks. which works great by the way. i dont need any workout apps anymore, since im good with workouts app and nike app.

    submitted by /u/avelonchii
    [link] [comments]

    Has Apple fixed Deliver Quietly notifications in watchOS 6 beta?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Deliver Quietly notifications do not get delivered to the watch at all. Furthermore, apps blocked by Screen Time's time limit still deliver their notifications to the watch, even though they shouldn't and they don't do so on the phone (until you press "Ignore Limit" in the app, which is the correct behavior).

    This is something I've already written about on three different occasions: {1}, {2}, {3}.

    My posts went by completely unnoticed, while posts of someone's Apple Watch band collection always get upvoted to the top. I have nothing against that, but useful discussion and bugs are often ignored.

    I have tried contacting Apple and reported this issue some time ago, but to no avail.

    submitted by /u/Charlie_went_Brown
    [link] [comments]

    44mm Hyper Grape Loop is in stock on Nike.com

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    Scratches

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    I've had my series 4 since October and I have a few scratches in the top right corner. Anyone have tips or prior experience with filling in scratches?

    submitted by /u/kuhlschrank1414
    [link] [comments]

    Series 4 or wait for Series 5?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 06:22 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    First of all, thanks for being such a great community. I usually just lurk and read but I find all the information invaluable!

    I currently have a S3(Non-cellular) which I think is great but have recently started running a lot more and I want to get a watch that has cellular so I don't have to carry my phone but allows me to call or text in an emergency or if I get injured whilst running late at night.

    I was thinking of upgrading straight away to the S4 Cellular but I know that September but bring a slightly updated model...

    Do I make do with the S3 until September/October and then get a S5 or just get the S4 now and start enjoying my runs phone-free?

    Thanks in advance for your input!

    submitted by /u/MR_UK
    [link] [comments]

    Showing stocks complication only during market hours

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    So I really like being able to see how the market is doing just by raising my wrist, but it's not useful when the market is closed (like 70% of the time).

    Is there some way to replace the stocks complication with something else automatically when the market closes or otherwise somehow switch watch faces automatically at predefined times?

    submitted by /u/ThracianScum
    [link] [comments]

    How to know which contacts have an Apple Watch?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    New to this subreddit so I'm sorry if this has been asked many times, but I'm wondering if there's some place im missing where I can see which of my contacts have apple watches. I just want to be able to compete and track activity with more people. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/lynngu5
    [link] [comments]

    New strap. Great quality for £15.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    [Guide] How to manually add Stand Hours to Activity

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    I pride myself in closing all 3 rings everyday so occasionally when my watch doesn't detect that I've been standing up one minute every hour, it really grinds my gears. So, I searched how to manually change the Stand Hours but there was no actual solution until I came across an old post on here.

    This trick was posted about a year ago but I've seen a few people ask since then and I've searched all over on how to do this and that one post was the only thing I could find that actually worked. So, I'm bringing it back since it helped me a lot today.

    This is working on iOS 12 so it may be a little different if you're on a different software. Anywho, this is how you manually add Stand Hours to your Activity.

    Health App -> Health Data (bottom tab) -> Activity (🚲) -> Workouts -> "+" in the top right-hand corner.

    Once you hit the plus, it will let you manually input a workout. From here, you want to have the Activity Type be "Other" and set the Kilocalories to 0. Now add the time for the hour you are missing Standing Hours for.

    For example, if you missed the 11am goal, you would set the work out start time as 11:30am and the end time also as 11:30am. This way, it doesn't technically count as a Workout but it counts as you standing up and "working out".

    After everything, close the Activity app on your iPhone and Watch and reopen them and you should have an extra hour of Stand time without disrupting any other rings!

    I hope this helps other people out because I know this was a huge help to me and it took me forever to find a solution. Anything for the satisfaction of the 3 closed rings ;)

    submitted by /u/nabeelx10
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] I have a messsenger app in my phone but no messenger app in my iWatch Series 2 how to add it?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Should I wait to get my first Apple Watch?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    I currently have a Fitbit Charge 2 and I'm thinking about getting the Series 4 as a graduation present for myself. Should I wait to see what improvements the series 5 comes with (battery life, etc)? Also is there any difference between the 40 mm and 44 mm versions? Halp please

    submitted by /u/thighrabanks
    [link] [comments]

    Live Photo not autoplaying.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 03:33 PM PDT

    Hello. I'm trying to make a Live Photo a face on my Apple Watch. I got it to work but I have to press down on the face to make it play. Is there anyway I can make it move in it's own when I look at the watch?

    submitted by /u/JIMBOBJOE123
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you guys typically find Apple bands on sale online? Wouldn’t mind picking up one or two but don’t want to pay full price if I don’t have to

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    Just what the title says. It'd be much appreciated if anyone could steer me in the right direction

    submitted by /u/LGonya
    [link] [comments]

    Old Apple Watch as replacement device

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    I had to send my Apple Watch S4 to Apple for repair. In this period I want to use my old Apple Watch as interim device. Is there something I have to think about, when my S4 comes back from Apple?

    submitted by /u/xXCyberRoninXx
    [link] [comments]

    New Watch Face. Pretty neat.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:15 AM PDT

    Use ECG on a Canada-purchased watch in Europe

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    Just like the title says – I live in Germany but my watch was purchased while on holiday in Canada earlier this year. The ECG functionality isn't enabled in the Health app presumably because of where I bought it and Apple Support hasn't been any help in letting me know if there's any way to use it so I'm asking the big brains at Reddit for suggestions. Any ideas?

    Edit to add: my phone and watch are fully up-to-date, the region for both devices and my Apple ID are all set to Germany.

    Note: I have a history of heart disease in my family so this isn't just a case of "wanting to use something cool" – I actually have medical reasons for wanting this.

    submitted by /u/TheSwedishOprah
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone please answer some of my questions?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm thinking of jumping ship from Android to iOS for the first time. I have some questions about the Apple watch if I may.

    1. Can you answer Discord notifications with either voice or text as they come in? If so could someone take a screenshot of how it looks?
    2. Does Whatsapp let you reply via text or voice?
    3. Can you schedule reminders by location? For example, tell Siri to remind you at a specific store to pick something up based on the gps location of the store?
    4. If I make a purchase with Apple Pay are the receipts linked across devices? For example if I buy something using my watch can I see the receipt for it on my phone all in one place or are the watch and phone versions separated?

    Anything else I should know about those apps?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KKtwo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel