• Breaking News

    Monday, June 17, 2019

    Apple iOS Just now noted Undo Button on iPad keyboard after 6 months.

    Apple iOS Just now noted Undo Button on iPad keyboard after 6 months.


    Just now noted Undo Button on iPad keyboard after 6 months.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    How to Integrate the New ‘Sign in with Apple’ Button in Your iOS App?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    One of my colleagues, who is an iOS app developer at Space-O Technologies, wrote this tutorial on Sign in with Apple. He is not very much good at English, but he tried this out.

    Please share the feedback.

    What else he needs to add in this article? Does it work on your end?

    submitted by /u/Yuvrajsinh
    [link] [comments]

    New icon for signal searching on iOS 13

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Unknown documents in iCloud. How to clean?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    Anyway to backup only selected contacts?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Old Version

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    I recently found my old ipad but the max version of ios is 9 in this device and i can't download some of my fav apps netflix

    prime etc. is there a way to upload those

    submitted by /u/Yugiboi001
    [link] [comments]

    Change default Mail composer on iOS?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    I thought that at some point recently Apple changed iOS to allow you to use your own mail composer (in my case Airmail 3) to create emails so I could banish Apple Mail completely from my device but I cannot seem to find any article indicating this can be done. Specifically, I am talking about making my mail app (Airmail 3) invoked if I click on a mailto: link. I had thought Apple had finally dealt with this but I am not able to find anything which leads me to believe that perhaps I was mistaken. I really do not want to have Mail just installed for the purposes of sending mail directly from the subsystem when the composer is not specified. I would be embarrassed for Apple to be so paranoid to still not allow this to be changed.

    Of this is in fact still the reality of iOS 12, have devs or users come up with a workaround that makes this less painful? It appears that removing Mail from my iPhone just makes it so I can no longer send outbound mail outside of Airmail which seems ridiculous. If there is a way to make Mail forward compose requests in the app to Airmail like it does in MacOS I guess that would be acceptable even if it isn't efficient, but I really want to banish Mail completely.

    What's the hard truth here?

    submitted by /u/Hinder90
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the Iphone 8 as my first Ios device?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    I always had an android. I really want to switch from my bad htc phone which is 2 years old. I dont want the 8 plus or 7 plus because its too big, and I wanted to ask if its still worth it to buy the iphone 8? Im planning to use it for 2 years and im buying the phone in july/august. I use my phone for social media, gmail and spotify only (ofcourse calling and texting too) . Sorry for bad english too

    Edit: i cant buy x,xs, xs max or xr because its too expensive in my country

    submitted by /u/kubasurfer
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube app lag latest version

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:17 PM PDT

    Has anyone else been experiencing annoying lag when scrolling through comments or videos while a video is playing? It's really annoying. (On xs max and no lag in any other app or system wide)

    submitted by /u/sahooavinash18
    [link] [comments]

    Why does autocorrect in Safari sometimes pull text from the webpage I’m on instead of suggesting corrections for what I’m actually typing?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    Any help or idea ?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 02:51 AM PDT

    Adblocker that blocks ads?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 04:57 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an adblocker that can block ads in apps (games, social media, etc.). Are there any free alternatives that can achieve this or do I have to go for a premium version?

    submitted by /u/Halktema
    [link] [comments]

    Messenger Lite Notification Sound

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    I've just downloaded Messenger Lite for iOS and can't for the life of me change the notification sound. I also can't find anything online about it as I assume it's very new to iOS so all the results are for android. Any Ideas?

    submitted by /u/Huedron
    [link] [comments]

    iOS swipe down Notification Center seriously needs fixed!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    If you swipe down slowly and release, it will go back up. That's okay and all but it will continue to go back up even if you're more than half the way down the screen. Yet for control center, you swipe up just a little bit it stays up. This is seriously annoying. I should be able to open the notification view using a short pull just like I can with the control center. God this is so annoying, having to go down the whole screen just to see my notifications.

    submitted by /u/CARVER-D12
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Maximum Capacity Reset

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:37 AM PDT

    So I recently factory reset my iPhone XS because it was lagging and the animations were slow and stuttery, however, that's a different problem. The problem is, before the reset, the battery maximum capacity was at 95%. However, after the reset, the maximum capacity seems to have changed to 99%. Is this a software glitch or should I go to the store to have my battery replaced? Also, another issue is the battery heats up alot more than it used to when it was new.

    submitted by /u/williamdutts
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpaper

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    Is there a way to prevent app "previews" when opening or resuming from suspend?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    I've noticed the Reddit app will briefly display a preview of a page that I'm on frequently when I reopen the app. My understsnding is that iOS does this to make it appear that the app is opening faster. I'd like it not to do this or to show a different preview. It is showing a preview of a page that isn't relevant anyway, and the page it does show is not safe for work, and I'd rather not see a flash of it in certain situations.

    submitted by /u/Reganato
    [link] [comments]

    The upcoming dark mode vs the already present smart invert. What are the differences between both?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:12 AM PDT

    3d modeling app for iPad?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:29 AM PDT

    For a product idea I have I want to make simple mock-up and export it as a USDZ model so I can watch it in the real world in AR. The product is fairly geometric so I don't need anything fancy and I prefer a free app. Can anyone suggest a solution for me? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/mitsel_r
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 13] App-Specific Language Preferences

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    Everything You Need to Know about Apple’s iOS 13

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:06 AM PDT

    Is it possible to connect an Xbox/PS4 controller to an iPhone without jailbreaking or upgrading to iOS 13?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 08:04 PM PDT

    So, I bought ths iPhone 8 Plus a few months ago. I was really excited cause for once I had a phone powerful enough to run games like PUBG, Fortnite, etc. The first day, I tried connecting my Xbox controller to it. Of course it didn't work. The thing that confuses me the most is that I see websites (a lot of them) that give out "instructions" on how to do it. The basically give out the instructions that are used for androids. This has always bothered me. Anyway, it can't connect. They say iOS 13 has support for these controllers (I'm hoping it does). Can anybody explain why it is yet to be functional on iOS 12.3.2 and below?

    submitted by /u/BlueStrike845
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.3.1 still buggy on the iPhone Xs Max

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel