• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 15, 2019

    Apple TV neighboor tries to connect to my Apple TV via bluetooth

    Apple TV neighboor tries to connect to my Apple TV via bluetooth


    neighboor tries to connect to my Apple TV via bluetooth

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 02:13 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    We were watching Netflix yesterday evening when the stream was interrupted by the " AirPlay Passcode" page when a new device tries to connect to the Apple TV. The device was a MacBook pro from someone I don't know. I can only assume it was a neighboor. I immediately looked in my Local network settings, but that device was not on my Wifi network, which means it saw my Apple TV only via bluetooth and was allowed to initiate a screen mirroring with only that.

    Is there a way to avoid this ? It's really annoying to be interrupted by a nosy neighboor, but more importantly, it feels like an insecure door to my digital home.

    Thanks!

    J

    submitted by /u/BobMorden
    [link] [comments]

    Remote app never load tv’s on the control center. Anybody know anything related to this problem? If I open the “remote” app works perfectly but on the control center no working.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    I would like to have multiroom video as an addition to Airplay 2 multiroom audio

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Sometimes with big events, like football (or soccer as Americans say it) games I want to see it in the Kitchen but also in the Living room. Is this something you would like to have or do you think it's unnecessary?

    submitted by /u/hiddecollee
    [link] [comments]

    Slow wake from sleep

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced a slower wake from when you turn it on and the ATV displays on their TV? It used to be fairly instant but since 12.3 there seems to be a longer delay before it displays on my TV. This is occurring on all of the both ATVs in my house running 12.3.

    submitted by /u/brianhollings
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV w/ Sony A8F and HT-ST5000. Which is a better connection.... Direct connect to A8F or passthrough on HTST5000?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Migrating ATV G3 to new ATV G5 & Homekit

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    Fathers day present = ATV G5. Have existing ATV G3 running Homekit.

    How do I handle the migration of all the existing Homekit devices?

    It might be super easy, haven't even opened the G5 yet. Just thinking it might not be so easy

    submitted by /u/IamH4V0c
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Mirroring from iPhone X to Ethernet-connected ATV 4K stuttering; Screen mirroring to Wi-Fi-connected ATV 4 is fine

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    I have two TVs:

    1. 65-inch Vizio 4K hdr (2016 P series) connected to ATV 4K, connected to router by Ethernet

    2. 32-inch Samsung 720p tv (11 years old), connected to ATV 4, connected to router by wifi.

    Screen mirroring from my iPhone X to TV 1 stutters, even when I put the iPhone right next to my router. Screen mirroring to TV 2 is just fine.

    I don't think the problem is network-related since the source of the screen mirroring is the same iPhone, and the iPhone and TV 2 are in a different room from the router - if anything it should be TV 2 that stutters.

    Is it possible that the bottleneck is the ATV 4K itself, choking under the load of having to push so many pixels to the 65-inch 4K tv? Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to resolve it?

    submitted by /u/ar-eh
    [link] [comments]

    ‎No Ads for Youtube on Apple TV App Store - Youtube Adblocker

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel