• Breaking News

    Monday, June 17, 2019

    Apple TV Looks like an interesting movie

    Apple TV Looks like an interesting movie


    Looks like an interesting movie

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    My girfirend can pause/play what’s on my AppleTV while being in work, when I watch at home.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 01:30 AM PDT

    I don't know if that a feature or a bug but situation looks like this.

    I am at home watching stuff on YouTube app on AppleTV. Once for a while stream pauses and I have to unpause it manually. I thought maybe it due to unstable internet connection.

    Moving forward 30 minutes and my girlfriend send me message "Something wrong with my iPhone, something like this pops up constantly" with a screenshot.

    I was surprised because this is what I was watching right now. I don't know you could reveive info about what is watched on AppleTV while not being in the range of WiFi. Apple TV is on my iCloud account. Hell, she is 5 km away from home right now.

    Is that really a feature or very disturbing bug?

    EDIT: I think it's worth mentioning that I am using TVOS 13 beta

    UPDATE: I called apple support and they said that is fact you can pause/play while not being in the same bt/WiFi by using home app. I checked and you really can, but that you can't see what is playing right now. Also my girlfriend does not have my appleTV added to home app.

    I can't reproduce it because she stopped being updated what's playing after I opened music app and came back to youtube

    submitted by /u/faja10
    [link] [comments]

    Beware of tvOS 13 on Apple TV 4k

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    Hey guys just wanted to warn other Apple TV 4k users thinking about installing the beta for tvOS 13. It worked quite nice for me at the start but after a simple freeze on the home screen i had to do a soft reset and now I'm on a restore screen and the only way to fix this is by dropping it off at the Apple Store because there is no USB-C. If anyone knows a solution before I give it to Apple this week feel free to tell me (already tried unplugging the power multiple times).

    submitted by /u/din000
    [link] [comments]

    CBS All Access with Prime Channel

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    I recently switched to subscribing to CBS All Access through a prime channel because I like the prime app better than CBS's. However, if I try to watch a new episode of a show from up next in the tv app, it prompts me to install the CBS app. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/prgmctan
    [link] [comments]

    I’m completely in the Apple ecosystem. I am now buying a 4K HDTV...which integrates best with Apple products (Apple TV 4K in particular)?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    My price range is low...$300-$500 range.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Roco32373
    [link] [comments]

    3 questions about Apple TV beta.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    I'm wondering a few things about the beta. I'd like to try it, but my household also uses the  TV.

    • Does Telus Pik TV still work?
    • Does Popcorn Time (side loaded) still work?
    • Does anything support the PS4 controller yet? Or does anything that used MFi controller now support Xbox/PS4 controllers?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OKNoah
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question, but, how do you use YouTube filters for searching? Things like 'New', 'Live', etc?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    Sometimes there'll be something I want to sort by 'New', or maybe there's a big gaming event and I want to search by live, where are the filters on the YouTube app?

    submitted by /u/recordman94
    [link] [comments]

    Both Apple TVs appear in remote app but only one in Control Center. Living Room is 4th Gen, Allen’s Apple TV is 4K. Any ideas?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    WiFi vs. Hardwired Ethernet

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:42 PM PDT

    Is there any advantage to plugging an Ethernet cable into the ATV4K over using WiFi?

    submitted by /u/swoopy_g
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 3 jailbreak?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Are there any jailbreak for ios 7.3, i only found jailbreaks for Ios 5.x

    submitted by /u/arminkurdoo
    [link] [comments]

    A question that has been addressed numerous times.... sorry

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    So I recently acquired an Apple TV fourth generation 32 GB model. I'm having issues with the remote powering off my tv when I put it to sleep.

    When I turn on the Apple TV my television will power on just fine, powering off is the issue. Read just about every article I could find and the only conclusion I've come to is the hdmi-cec on my particular tv is just messed up. I checked the cec settings, Arc is on and all the auto power off and on settings are set to on. The tv recognizes my Apple TV so all appears well.

    Is there a way to just power on and off tv through IR only? If so I can't seem to find it or it just simply doesn't work. IR works fine with the volume. My TV is less than a year old. I read issues with older TVs which had CEC, but I just can't wrap my head around what the issue could be. I hate using two remotes and I've never had any type of issue like this with any of my Apple products.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TechieBrad
    [link] [comments]

    A/V issues between Apple TV 4K & new system.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    A bit of background: I bought an Apple TV 4K about a year ago in anticipation of buying a new TV and Soundbar, so it spent about a year still connected to my 1080p panel and everything worked great. I finally pulled the trigger on a new TV (55" HiSense H9Eplus) and a new soundbar (JBL 2.1 w/ sub) about a month ago when Best Buy had a massive clearance sale. The Apple TV 4K and soundbar are both connected to the TV via new high-speed HDMI 2.2 cables which, during setup, I was AMAZED to see the 3 components "interact" with one another: the Apple TV 4K automatically switched to "4K Dolby Vision" mode, the Soundbar switched to "ARC" mode, and the TV magically auto-switched to "Dolby Vision" picture mode AND "DBX TV" sound mode. Being an "Apple ecosystem" household, I wasn't very excited by the Android TV aspect of the HiSense, but the automatic setup I described earlier makes it feel as though the Apple TV just completely took over the television. The Apple TV Siri remote controls turns on, turns off, and controls all the components seamlessly, and the Apple TV interface is the only thing I ever see when using the system. Perfect.

    Here's the 2 issues: 1. I've noticed that the audio strangely slowly loses sync with the picture, whether or not we're actually watching anything. Essentially, everything works perfectly when the Apple TV 4K is reset, audio and video sync up, no problem, but as we watch a long movie there is a slight, barely noticeable shift in audio synchronization. Furthermore, when the Apple TV goes into sleep mode for a long period of time (overnight), the next time it wakes up (and other components power on), the audio sync is grossly out of sync. Manually- or force-resetting the Apple TV re-synchronizes the audio and the cycle starts again. Super annoying. (Searching this sub I saw a lot of suggestions to turn Match Frame Rate off, but this does absolutely nothing. All other settings are at "Auto" or default.)

    1. I've noticed that the picture has a strange pixelation/artifacts when watching something with a bit of movement on-screen. Quickly moving elements in the content leave a badly-rendered trail of pixels (or artifacts) behind them that's almost unnoticeable, but definitely not right. For some reason, this is especially noticeable when watching Archer on Hulu, but it pops up in other places as well, in both animated and HD video formats.

    Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/properly_sauced
    [link] [comments]

    Volume control question? Why does it always ask me this?!!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    Hey gang, I have been trying to get it to stop this for around a year and I still get asked it most times I use the volume button to wake the appletv. Anyone else get this question or have resolved it? I looked in the settings and can't seem to find a way to get it to stop. Maybe I'm a twelve o'clock flasher.

    submitted by /u/abrakadaver
    [link] [comments]

    Set up multi user on tvos13

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the way to set it up or is it not in the beta yet?

    submitted by /u/duke_seb
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s my Apple Music?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    I've been an Apple TV user for many years, initially streaming songs from my computer, then added iTunes Match, and now have an Apple Music subscription.

    ...but my Apple TV doesn't seem to realize this and only shows me music that is on my computer (purchased/ripped) or synced via iTunes Match. How can I see the full Apple Music library?

    I'm using the Music app on the Apple TV. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Scootss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel