• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 16, 2019

    Apple TV Feature idea: tvOS built into iOS

    Apple TV Feature idea: tvOS built into iOS


    Feature idea: tvOS built into iOS

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    I was using a hdmi lightning adapter the other day to watch a movie at a hotel and I got to thinking. What if there was a way to port tvOS into the native iOS the same way CarPlay works?

    The pitch: plug phone into tv and get a pop up asking to screen mirror or use tvOS, then have the atv ui with the iPhone controlling via remote app but still able to txt without it showing on the output screen.

    submitted by /u/Z3bls
    [link] [comments]

    Subscribed to Sling TV, quality is disappointing!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    I just got a 4k tv and was eager to get some HD quality content on there. Youtube 4k videos look great , netflix is great, but slingtv is awful! Its all washed out and pixelated

    Anyone know if the other providers have higher picture quality? Youtubetv or directvnow for example?

    submitted by /u/LittleWords_please
    [link] [comments]

    I've had the AppleTV for a while but haven't utilized the usefulness of the Siri remote features. What are some of your favorite commands?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    Just some I've been using...

    For YouTube (I'm sure this works on Netflix and other similar apps)

    • "Search YouTube for blah blah blah" (goes right to search with whatever you want)
    • "What did he just say?" (skips back like 15 seconds)
    • "Skip to beginning of video" (self explanatory)
    • "Skip backward/forward [h/m/s]" (self explanatory)
    • "Skip video" (great when you're binge watching a bunch of vids in a search and want to go to the next in the list)

    • "Open [app]"

    • "What's the temperature/time today"

    • "Who won the Raptors game?"

    What do you guys use?

    submitted by /u/recordman94
    [link] [comments]

    PS1 emulators?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of any PS1 emulators available for Apple TV, especially since support for PS controllers in coming in the new OS?

    Provenance doesn't seem to support PlayStation ROMs as far as I know :/

    submitted by /u/wahoo__
    [link] [comments]

    [NETFLIX APP] Issue black screen. I've got this Issue since the beginning, sometimes it works when I restart the box, or switch TV off and on , unplugged everything wait switch everything on again but it just work by "magic" at some point �� Cable are ok and are 4k , any ideas Guys??? ��

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    I’ve hooked my ATV 4k through my tv and using ARC connection to my amp, but my amp isn’t showing the format that the sound is passed over in, is this normal wiring it this way?, been googling but can’t seem to find an answer.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:39 PM PDT

    Certain Netflix shows not playing Vision audio correctly

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Anyone else seeing this? I'm watching Jessica Jones and it's playing PCM. It won't trigger vision even though the vision logo pops up when I start an episode. It doesn't seem to be an equipment issue because I can switch over to black mirror and it works fine. Anyone else having audio issues with Jessica Jones on their ATV4?

    submitted by /u/bamabrad1970
    [link] [comments]

    NowTV app?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    I just signed up for a NowTV trial and the app on AppleTV is atrocious. Do they have any plans of updating it?

    submitted by /u/Alasdair91
    [link] [comments]

    Sudden audio stuttering at the beginning of streams. Amazon server issues?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    This just started happening a couple hours ago. So on Amazon Prime, HBO Now, Tidal music and Netflix, I'm getting an annoying audio stutter at the beginning of streams that typically go away after a minute or so. Once I skip ahead to a new spot in the video, the stutter kicks in again for a bit. The Tidal app however does not stop stuttering.

    Tidal played via Airplay works fine, and Youtube and YouTube TV are also working fine. This is leading me to believe there might be issues with Amazon's web servers since I know Youtube apps use Google's servers. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm on gigabit internet via Ethernet so it can't be my network...

    submitted by /u/LordThurmanMerman
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13 Music Playlists

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Any woes on if you can make playlists on tvOS 13 without an Apple Music Subscription? So annoyed Apple killed this a few years ago.

    submitted by /u/Tech_Rise
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube app Not work.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    YouTube app stays in buffering and does not load the videos, AirPlay with YouTube from iPhone o browser YouTube.com from Mac does not work either. Does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Emifreak
    [link] [comments]

    Spectrum App

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    I'm having troubles with the app freezing. While playing a channel the guide and quick channels become frozen and you're not able to change channels. Anyone else seeing this?

    submitted by /u/mlbrowninsc
    [link] [comments]

    Get Beta Updates not available?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone.

    I want to install the latest 12.4 public beta 3 on my Apple TV's (HD and 4K). I already have beta 2 (build 16 M5537c) installed. When going in Software Updates menu, "get beta updates" is no longer there. I went to beta.apple.com and made sure I'm still subscribed to the public beta. All is good. I tried to de register and register again... still not showing. I log off and login again my iCloud account (the same I'm using to register on beta.apple.com)... still no showing. I even tried to factory reset both devices... still not showing.

    I managed to get the tvOS 13 beta profile on my HD... and installed this update. It looks like to be working fine. But I prefer not to install this early beta on my main device (4K).

    Anyone with the same problem? Any solution to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Zadigre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel