• Breaking News

    Monday, June 17, 2019

    Apple Macbook My Wife’s Older MacBook Pro Just “Popped” While She Was Using It.

    Apple Macbook My Wife’s Older MacBook Pro Just “Popped” While She Was Using It.


    My Wife’s Older MacBook Pro Just “Popped” While She Was Using It.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    Installing Windows and using Already Installed Microsoft Office Apps

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    So I've had my macbook pro for about six months now, and I have been wanting to buy Windows to install on my mac and use via bootcamp, since I am more familiar with that OS and many of my preferred programs (games) only work on Windows. When I got the macbook pro, I got microsoft office software with it and installed it.

    Now the question. Would I be able to use that software in Windows without having to purchase another copy? If I recall I have to partition the memory the MacOS uses and what Windows will use, but can I share programs and files between the two? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Joan_Darc
    [link] [comments]

    How to use boot camp to install Windows 7 with broken drive?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:24 PM PDT

    So I have a MacBook Early 2008 4,1 model the black book that had a SuperDrive that failed. Currently it does not have a drive at all, but I am looking for a way to boot camp with windows on the system. Unfortunately the system does not give me the option to use USB in the Bootcamp Assistant. In addition I did try to edit a file for bootcamp in the info.plst if I recall correctly, but it did not have the PreUSBboot option like some articles mention. Any help is greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Kibadawolf93
    [link] [comments]

    Question about 2019 Macbook Pro USB-C 4K bandwidth issues

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:00 PM PDT

    I am interested in buying my first Apple Mac, the 2019 Macbook Pro.

    As I understand from Apple's website, the 4 USB-C ports have support for Thunderbolt (up to 40Gb/s) as well as USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s). I want to use the LG 27UK850-W 4K monitor which supports 4K streaming with only USB C cable and have a hub for USB 3.0 ports.

    1. Will it stream 60 Hz 4K over USB 3.1 Gen 2 or Thunderbolt?

    2. Will the single USB-C cable have the bandwidth to charge the Macbook Pro under work load, and have enough bandwidth for uplink to the USB 3.0 ports in the monitor?

    3. Would it be possible to have a external USB3.0 hard drive attached to the monitor's USB hub, and then a USB-C cable connected to the Macbook/monitor and stream 4K content from the hard drive without lag to the 4K monitor?

    4. Should I just buy a cheaper monitor and a separate USB hub? Would hard drive with USB3.0 connected to USB-C adapter to hub with USB-C to Mac be able to stream smooth 4K video?

    I am confused about lanes and stuff.

    submitted by /u/FastTruth
    [link] [comments]

    Does my 2014 MacBook Pro qualify for screen delamination?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    My MacBook 2014 has screen delamination issues. Does anyone know if Apple covers this or if it's out of pocket fix

    submitted by /u/Why_So_Sirius-Black
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting to sync camera to MacBook is making it shut down.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Hi, I've just been out taking pictures on a camera (Panasonic DMC-FZ1000), and now that I've done, I went to import the picture to my MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015) from the camera — only for my Mac to shut down and claims to have no battery every time I attempt to sync the files over. When I plug my charger back in, it says I have about 30% battery and continues to work as if nothing has happened. This is the first time this has happened, by the way. There's nothing different about the images I've taken in terms of format, so I'm a bit confused about it to be quite honest.

    submitted by /u/jacobfoster1999
    [link] [comments]

    2018 MBP vs 2019 MBP

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    I can either purchase a 2018 MBP at $1550 or a 2019 MBP at $1650. both are i5 with touch bar and 8 gig RAM and 256 gig SSD. I am currently in college as a communication sciences and disoeders major. I'm looking for a long lasting and high performing computer. won't be gaming much at all but will be using most school programs and maybe some Photoshop. which MBP is the better deal?

    submitted by /u/WokeUpBlessed
    [link] [comments]

    Swap keyboards

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    Hi, would the keyboard from a macbook pro (13'', final 2011) work in a macbook pro 5.1 (final 2008)?

    The motherboard and cpu from the 8.1 fried and the keyboard from the 5.1 have fuck*d keys. I know its would, but if i could save the 5.1...

    thanks in advance, sulinders

    submitted by /u/IbrahimovicPT
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to install Macbook12 2017(a1534 emc3099) logic board to Macbook 2016(a1534 emc 2991)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    mine Macbook 2016 can't boot suddenly, check and logic board replace needed. it would be great if 2017 logic board can be installed on Macbook 2016, reborn and upgraded, thanks

    submitted by /u/chinesenelson
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook(2007) deleted everything

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 03:12 AM PDT

    Hi guy's i am trying to fix a macbook 2007 the problem is, it has nothing literally nothing it doesn't have mac os because an user of this computer try to downoald linux and when he couldn't the computer deleted everything now there is nothing but a white screen how could i re downoald mac os ? And i dont have the original mac os cd so i cant downoald via cd and reboot screen won't open

    submitted by /u/42_anon
    [link] [comments]

    a good choice to protect your macbook, also look amazing

    Posted: 17 Jun 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel