• Breaking News

    Friday, June 14, 2019

    Apple Macbook Apple Replacement Keyboard Program for Butterfly Keyboards

    Apple Macbook Apple Replacement Keyboard Program for Butterfly Keyboards


    Apple Replacement Keyboard Program for Butterfly Keyboards

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I have a 2016 13-inch T.B. MacBook Pro and just got my keyboard replaced, as well as my logic board and screen (long story for another time) and noticed that the replacement keyboard feels clickier and maybe slightly more responsive. Is anyone else happy with their keyboard replacement?

    submitted by /u/Beskana
    [link] [comments]

    i found a macbook 2009 upgraded ram to 8gb and 500gb for 300 , is it worth it and can it edit videos on sony vegas pro

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    thinking about pulling the trigger on this

    submitted by /u/qreenapple
    [link] [comments]

    [2019 Macbook pro] How do I control the volume in applications where the touchbar doesn't display the volume buttons?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:44 PM PDT

    I was playing starcraft 2 tonight and the touchbar turned into the F1-12 keys. I couldn't change the volume. How do you "force" the volume keys to appear?

    submitted by /u/iamgonnagetswoll
    [link] [comments]

    Is it ok to order a skin for a MacBook Air 13” 2017 in the 2018 model? For some reason there’s no 2017 option.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 09:39 PM PDT

    New MacBooks on the Horizon?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    I found a gently used 2018 13.3” MacBook Air for $850. Obviously it’s a good deal but is it almost too good to be true? (The seller did send me the serial number and pics to verify)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    Hello. Is this macbook good for photoshop and video editing. Thank you so much I appreciate your help

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    [Q] Macbook Pro 15 Late 2013 - Thunderbolt 2

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    Hi so i have a small lil question

    Im looking at picking up one of these to replace my old desktop - I was originally looking to get the latest 8 core i9 and I have the money right now but i have a few gripes with it which irk me to not want to spend the money. Namely the issue with the display voltage going to the cpu in the case of humidity and also the keyboard which is why i started looking at older models and reliability and thats taken me down a long rabbit hole.

    So whats my question? Well on the macbook pro 15 late 2013 it has thunderbolt 2 and according to this article (link here) That the thunderbolt 2 bandwidth is 20gbps per port ( each port has 2 lanes and each lane is 10gb/s) now would this perform the same as using a thunderbolt 3 20gb/s port as i can only assume it would????

    Now why am i asking this? Well the dell xps 15 9560/9550 both have 2 lanes of pcie for their thunder bolt and i would chose these laptops as an alternative buuuut i need ios (mostly for work as im a developer and also dabble in ios apps) and I'm not open to hackintoshing. So if this speculation of mine were to be true then surely if i get a thunderbolt 2 external pci dock i can have an external graphics solution which will work the same as a thunderbolt 3 one (obviously minus the power ofc). If so this would be amazing for me as i would simply be able to bootcamp windows and game when i get home. and OFC it goes without saying that i would be using an external monitor with this external gpu.

    Any help or links to any articles would be amazing

    submitted by /u/DanknessEvermemes
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook in hot car..

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is the right sub but I have a limited amount of time and am just looking for answers fast. I am on my way to a wedding and the people I'm traveling with ran out of time to check into the hotel we were originally supposed to (they booked it). I am away for a few days and I brought my laptop with me because I work from it and was going to store it in the hotel. However since we ran out of time I have no other option but to store it in the hot car for several hours... So the question is, what should I do or ensure the heat does not damage my MacBook Pro?? I do not have an option to take it anywhere, it's not my ride and we don't have time to drive to the hotel. My life is on it (backed up yes) but I use it for my jobs. The laptop is turned off and the temperature is about 76 degrees dropping to low 60s in evening where I'm going if that helps. We're arriving at 6pm where it will be 77 degrees. Please I'm not sure what to do. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Madameantique
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook upgarde

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    Macbook upgarde

    I have a MacBook Pro early 2015 and I want to upgrade the storge but I don't know what type of storage the MacBook uses any suggestions to what kind of SSD I can use.

    https://i.redd.it/i6ejv9ws5c431.png

    submitted by /u/faisal1315
    [link] [comments]

    Purchase recommendation

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    I was wondering if I should buy a 2012 macbook the price is $200 and only has some minor scratches.

    The model is https://everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook_pro/specs/macbook-pro-core-i7-2.9-13-mid-2012-unibody-usb3-specs.html

    submitted by /u/70317
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook pro 15' retina Mid 2014

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 01:35 AM PDT

    MacBook pro 15' retina Mid 2014 (Help)
    I need to know , if this Macbook Pro perfect for graphics design and contain 4k or 2.7k

    Apple MacBook pro 15' retina Mid 2014

    Display :- 15" retina display Hard :- 500 SSDVGA :- (Nivedia 750GT 2G + Intel iris 1.5G)Processor :- Core i7RAM :- 16G Ram Battery :- 480 Cycle

    submitted by /u/Algaberism
    [link] [comments]

    Staingate MacBook repair receipt

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a UK receipt from Apple for repairing the staingate issue please?

    You can hide your details just need to know what it looks like 👍🏻

    submitted by /u/Shindoggg
    [link] [comments]

    40% off for laptop sleeve (12in-15.6inch) DEAL PRICE UNDER $7

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 02:10 AM PDT

    40% off for laptop sleeve (12in-15.6inch) DEAL PRICE UNDER $7

    40% off for laptop sleeve (12in-15.6inch)

    Price varies by size [US only]

    Deal price: $6.35 with code + Clipped Coupon
    Amazon price: $10.59 for 15 inch sleeve
    30% off code: 2ZZEFCWE

    Apply an 10% coupon at the same time.
    End Date: 2019-8-31 23:59 PDT

    laptop sleeve 12-15.6in four color

    https://i.redd.it/v8f3mbzcfa431.jpg

    submitted by /u/jennylau18gg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel