• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 15, 2019

    Apple iOS iOS 13 Apple Maps update for my area incoming 👀 Guessing this is the cars they use

    Apple iOS iOS 13 Apple Maps update for my area incoming �� Guessing this is the cars they use


    iOS 13 Apple Maps update for my area incoming �� Guessing this is the cars they use

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    New Photo sharing options in iOS/iPadOS 13 share sheet

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 12:28 AM PDT

    Normal browser vs private browser advantages

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 01:35 AM PDT

    I usually do all my mobile browsing in private browser mode in safari with AdGuard and prevent cross site tracking. Both of these would work if I was in non-private browser mode.

    Are there any advantages to me continuing in private browser mode or going back to normal mode so I can share tabs easily with my other Apple devices.

    Apart from the obvious of not storing browser history.

    Thanks is

    submitted by /u/tech1818
    [link] [comments]

    BiometricsAuthentication: iOS Biometric Local Authentication of Face Id and Touch ID using Swift - GitHub

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:49 AM PDT

    iCloud-based Pinterest-style App

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of any apps that functions similarly to Pinterest, but stores its data and syncs via iCloud (or any other cloud service)? I really like the image-based curation concept and style of Pinterest, but I'm looking to find something more private. iCloud photos does have its albums feature, but I don't want to clog up my primary photo view with every little picture that interests me.

    Thank you all for the help!

    submitted by /u/capitalCD
    [link] [comments]

    Best free ios games for iPhone and iPad

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    Why do some apps update near weekly?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Apps like YouTube or Netflix seemingly update every other day.

    Sure it's not a big deal on Wi-fi. But I'm currently abroad on business with limited Wi-fi which locks me out once I pass some invisible megabyte or time limit and I have to sign in again. Anyway, enough about that.

    Why is Google trying to wear a hole in my iPhone's memory!?

    submitted by /u/Ward574
    [link] [comments]

    Bought Iphone XS and I'm unable to restore my backup

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    Please guys, I'm truly desperate right now.

    I had until today a fully backed up iPhone 8 Plus (firmware 12.3.2 - latest to this iPhone) and I bought today an iPhone XS (firmware 12.3.1 - latest to this iPhone). I don't use iCloud backup because I have internet issues that don't allow me to do it so I always use an iTunes backup in Windows 10 and serve well until today.

    When I tried to recover my stuff to my new iPhone I receive a message telling me that my backup is from a more recent version of ios and iTunes requests me to update my new Iphone (which already is in the last version possible).

    Thanks in advance for read until now, I'll really appreciate any suggestions (except upload an backup to iCloud and restore it in my new iPhone) and if you can't give me any hints please upvote this until a Apple employee read this and contact me.

    PS: English is not my first language, excuse me for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

    submitted by /u/vinicius-erikson
    [link] [comments]

    Feature request: Exclude Albums from shuffle mode

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    Hey everybody,

    I hope this is the right place to post this. So please correct me if I'm wrong.

    When leaving the house, often I just take out my AirPods and double tap them to start listening to some random music from my library. I think this is a great feature.

    The problem I have is that there isn't only music in my library but some audiobooks as well. Of course these shouldn't come on and I just always skip them because what's the point in listening to some random part of an audiobook when I want to listen to music.

    So what I would wish for is a feature that allows me to exclude specific albums from the general shuffle mode in the music app.

    Im happy to read your input on this idea. Have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/wi11er
    [link] [comments]

    [Paid app] Best app for blurring backgrounds (link in comments )

    Posted: 15 Jun 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    Transferring text messages from Android (pixel) to iOS

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Im switching from a Pixel to an iPhone. I tried using the "Move to iOS" function, but it fails to work over and over. I want to see if there is a way to transfer all my SMS and MMS messages to the iPhone. Is there any way to do this?

    submitted by /u/iriegreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to set notifications for find friends indefinitely and not just once?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    News+ Magazines in PDF Form

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    So I have been a Texture user for close to five years and loved how the magazines were primarily PDF based. Like it looked just like the print version would look and you would swipe to get to the next page. Of course, some publications expanded on that and had scrolling sections and what not, but for the most part the magazines looked like the print magazines. When Apple bought Texture and announced it would be integrated into News+, I was excited because I thought it would make my news consumption more efficient. However, the News+ magazines section is nothing like Texture was. It's just scrolling text like you would read on a website, with the pictures. Magazines are great because of the layout, and it seems Apple just killed the point of having a layout at all? Am I missing something? There's got to be a way to view them like PDFs

    submitted by /u/thekleschprince
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.4 beta 5 - cellular signal

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    *edit it is b4

    Anyone seeing signal degradation on this? 12.4 (16G5046d) I have an 8 Plus, which has been stable other than one or two bad builds (12.2 and 12.3 mid-cycle betas).

    submitted by /u/cylanceDroz
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s in bootloop

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    So, I tried to sync my iPhone with a broken cable. The synchronisation stopped midway and I couldn't access apps, I tried WhatsApp and it closed by itself. So, I switched the phone off, and since then it has been in bootloop. Is there anyway to turn it on without loosing the data?? Please help. I'm really really sorry if this is a wrong place to post this, but I really need help. Please help.

    submitted by /u/surej1997
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for apps where I can save music to that I download using a Siri Shortcut or from a tweaked version of YouTube. Would use Apple Music but don't it'll meet me?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    ^ Don't think it'll let me… autocorrect and Google board don't mix very well

    submitted by /u/ytskny
    [link] [comments]

    [Support] Moving contacts from "Outlook" over to "ICloud"

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    Heyho,

    Following scenario, a family member bought a few years ago an IPhone and configured it largely by themself (as non-tech user..). Now they migrated over to an Iphone XS, I moved over a full backup via ITunes (worked smoothly) but all contacts were gone. Registed Accounts were moved over correctly etc. even passwords.

    After looking a bit deeper in the old phone, I found out that they registed a never used hotmail/outlook.com account and all contacts got synced with that one instead the icloud one. The outlook account was registered (and removed/relogged in) correctly on the new phone but the contacts refuse to appear.

    Since they never used that hotmail/outlook account for anything, I though it would be the best to merge it over. But I can't find anything like "press X Y Z and confirm" that merges both. Is there an easy way? Or do we need to use third-party / ITunes to move over contacts manually and then save them into icloud?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/King_Tamino
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] BStoreIOS - Discover Unlimited Rare Apps on AppStore

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    Website: bstoreios.github.io

    This website finds apps that are uploaded to the IOS AppStore with hidden and rare functionality. This includes: - Movies & Tv Show Apps - Browser Downloader Functionality - File Managers - Music Download Functionality

    BStoreIOS is updated to maintain the apps that are removed and replace it with better functioning applications.

    Missed a chance to download an important app? Don't Worry! We have a public Apple ID that will have all the downloaded apps just in case if people didn't get it in time. If the account is locked, we will do our best to unlock it and provide better opportunity for you.

    More updates will be available in the near future. Thanks.

    Created by: Twitter: https://twitter.com/kneehowmayt?lang=en YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCqc5cqWJmMIeEvlk64n1xhw Paetreon: https://www.patreon.com/BStoreIOS?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=creatorshare

    submitted by /u/PhantomBP
    [link] [comments]

    best notes app where you can swipe/drag to your right/left to jump to next list/note?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    • when you're on a note, swipe/drag to your right/left to jump to the next list/note?

    • or when you're on a note, swipe down up to hop takes to you the next list/note?

    submitted by /u/bestminipc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel