• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 1, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone X stopped charging. Please help!

    iPhoneX iPhone X stopped charging. Please help!


    iPhone X stopped charging. Please help!

    Posted: 01 May 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    Hello,

    My iPhone X was charging perfectly fine until earlier today. I am using original iPhone charger adapter and cable. When I plug it in, it starts charging (shows the lightning sign) for just a second, then stops charging. Sometimes, it doesn't charge at all while sometimes it is giving me "This accessory is not supported by this device". I tried using my wife's iPhone XR's charger and cable. Same issue. So finally I tried charging it wirelessly and it is charging. But it doesn't charge when plugged in. Help? TYIA!

    submitted by /u/ProperPermit
    [link] [comments]

    Back Cover Recommendations

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    So I cracked the back of my iPhone X and have no money. I've been rocking it with a case for over six months, but I'm starting to get tired of using them. If any, is there anything I can do to cover up the back of the phone but not the front? I was thinking maybe a skin, but I'm not quite sure it will work with a cracked glass back. Thank you for the help :)

    submitted by /u/MetroWarp
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else running issues with calling? Other people not hearing you mid-call?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    This has been happening all week this week. After a few minutes of talking on the phone, the person on the other end won't be able to hear me- as if I put them on mute. But I can hear them. It's really annoying and has only been happening as of late.

    submitted by /u/Ventiicedchai
    [link] [comments]

    Bartender looking to return Iphone x or xr idk which[I'm an android user lol]

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    Random patron left it in my bar after talking non-stop about his financial woes and I'd imagine they dont have their "find my phone" feature on because it's been about a week. So I would like to be a good samaritan and return it only because he tipped me 30% even after our conversations about his struggles with money but I dont know his passcode or last name. Is there a way I can get into it or find some way to get it back to him? This phone was his life and I basically talked him off a bridge as it was. And help or direction to help would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/Snakemoney2191
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom keyboard / low performance (iPhone X)

    Posted: 01 May 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    Sometimes when unlocking the device and immediately start using it or sweeping between pages I get a "phantom keyboard" like this

    https://youtu.be/4-UAfuQKdLU

    In the same way, the device feels slow performing UI actions mostly.

    Do you have a clue how to fix this? Have you faced the same?

    submitted by /u/Steve15-21
    [link] [comments]

    GPS on iPhone X - Still don't get it.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    Running iOS v12.1.4.

    Does the iPhone have "actual" GPS? Not cell tower triangulation. If I have no cellular service and no wifi, should I still be able to walk outside and see where I am on any of the map or fitness tracker maps I have as long as location services is turned on?

    If yes, I'm not getting anything on any of my apps and I didn't change any settings that I know of.

    I have several fitness tracker apps and the last time I went running I had all of them open and none of them tracked my location.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/BKA_Diver
    [link] [comments]

    apple is playing yall having a phone that can turn into a desktop is awsome

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel