• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 1, 2019

    iPhone iOS & iPhone Support Thread - [1st May, 2019]

    iPhone iOS & iPhone Support Thread - [1st May, 2019]


    iOS & iPhone Support Thread - [1st May, 2019]

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    Hey r/iPhone and welcome to the weekly /r/iPhone iOS & iPhone Support Megathread.

    Have a question? Need help with iOS? Problem with your device? This is the place to ask. Posts criticizing or praising iOS/iPhones are fine. Feature explanations/requests are fine. There'll be a new thread every week. If anyone has questions, please leave them below. We also have a Discord server you can join if you need assistance with your device or have questions regarding iOS/iPhone in general, we have experienced Apple support staff & enthusiasts with vast iOS/iPhone knowledge.

    Link: discord.gg/iphone

    Note: Comments sorted by new, by default.

    submitted by /u/SuitingUncle620
    [link] [comments]

    He never left

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    Anyone using this kind of case? Results?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:21 AM PDT

    screen on a few month old iphone x does this randomly 1 to 2 times a day.. does anybody know what seems to be the problem??

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:29 AM PDT

    Thanks Mint for the heads up. Just one thing....

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Sweet old memories about the classic iPhone OS 1’s interface! These quick tours were launched on Apple.com right after the iPhone was announced! Still doesn’t feel dated in my opinion.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    Anyone know why this might be happening? It’s my music that I own and imported into iTunes but still won’t play. It played a couple weeks ago but not today. Restarted the phone twice and still nothing. Looking through the files on phone the album looks like it is still on iPhone XS 256GB

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    contacts are greyed when trying to select from message app?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    I use gmail for my contacts and in the past, ive had no problems with this. TBH, im not even sure if this is related to gmail as I cant tell from within the message app which accounts contacts are greyed out.

    when i got my iphone x, i noticed that certain contacts are greyed out when i try to select them from inside the message app. i have to go through phone->contacts and then i can select and send them a text from there?

    any idea what this could be?

    submitted by /u/atom631
    [link] [comments]

    Hole drilled in iPhone 7 back?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    iOS coming in clutch

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Report: Apple saw 30% decline in shipments in Q1 YoY, Huawei up 50%

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    iPhone revenue drops $6 billion

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    Did anyone else’s Podcast app glitch out today?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    When I opened the Podcast app this morning, it had downloaded over 500 episodes of various podcasts, including hundreds of episodes of some podcasts I had never listened to. I noticed I had been subscribed to these podcasts as well. Most episodes were from 2018 or earlier. Some of my regular podcasts are playing back properly, but showing the incorrect show name and artwork.

    I'm curious if it's a client or server side issue.

    submitted by /u/theredwoodcurtain
    [link] [comments]

    Went to Marshall’s and seen that they had iPhone 7/8/X leather cases/wallet cases!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    Who else thinks the iPhone 11 Rumored designs look Weird with camera hump?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    Yet another leak for iPhone 11 design. One could never tell if this is going to be it. But the rumor mills and leaks has been spot on for the past few years.

    Attaching a link from BGR with today's article.

    https://bgr.com/2019/05/01/iphone-11-leaks-2019-new-video-best-look-yet/

    Have seen this design over and over again in different rumors. Personally, I think the rear end looks like the iPhone is having Cancer and tumors with the camera hump. The current design is weird, but not as offensive I think. If this is true, this will be my first iPhone that I am ashamed to uphold in public. Of course, looks are subjective.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/sharmelan
    [link] [comments]

    All sounds are coming from earpiece. Please help!

    Posted: 01 May 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    Earlier today once I got off of a FaceTime call, all the sounds on my entire IPhone 8 have begun to play through the earpiece speaker at the top as if it were in speakerphone mode, but for every app. Nothing comes out of the bottom speaker no matter what I try (call routing, mono mode, stereo, calling someone, etc). I don't know what to do at this point and don't want to have to replace my iPhone. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sacredelephant2
    [link] [comments]

    Broken home button

    Posted: 01 May 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    Hi I'm buying a 2nd hand iphone 8 plus with a broken home button, will I be able to get passed hello screen? If I can how do I do it

    submitted by /u/Rhythmic12
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else wake up to their podcasts being completely destroyed?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    This is possibly only affecting podcasts from NPR, this is the case for me. In my podcast app, under Shows, it shows that I am subscribed to the same show multiple times, some of my subscriptions are gone, and I am now subscribed to one show that I was never subscribed to.

    Also, if you search for a podcast, say "Planet Money", it appears multiple times.

    Edit: Resetting your phone does nothing.

    submitted by /u/ExtralegalAlien
    [link] [comments]

    Why does ‘Batman’, come in the “Animals” category?#justice for batman

    Posted: 01 May 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Are e-SIMs a thing worth trying right now?

    Posted: 01 May 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    Doesn't seem something that mobile operators or phone manufacturers are advertising that much.

    Seems such a cool feature though, specially when travelling to places where my main mobile operator doesn't provide good roaming deals and avoids buying another physical SIM.

    I'm based in the UK and wanted to give it a try but the only official provider Apple has in their website is EE. Do you know any other e-SIM providers I should consider as an alternative?

    submitted by /u/hcolt79
    [link] [comments]

    Synergies between iPhone and iPad

    Posted: 01 May 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I own an iPad Pro and I was wondering if it's worth it to buy an iPhone to pair with the iPad? What are the main selling points?

    submitted by /u/Tixxu
    [link] [comments]

    How did this get on my phone- this along with 5 other pictures like this somehow got on my phone. It says I took them at 4:19am today...it wasn’t screen shotted either...

    Posted: 01 May 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    iphone removed from icloud, still on apple ID and find my iphone

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I got my iphone stolen. I sadly removed it from icloud before putting it on lost mode. However, I can still see it in Find my Iphone as Offline and in AppleID. I have put it on lost mode already, pinged it and thinking of erasing it. I also changed my appleid and password, not sure it affects the phone?

    Will lost mode still lock my phone even though I have removed it from icloud? What does removing the phone from icloud do to the iphone if it's on find my iphone? Should I erase it now?

    submitted by /u/GetVayned
    [link] [comments]

    So many flaws on this medical app that is so popular among medical professionals. Someone has to tell them. I tried so much contacting them. They bribed me with gift cards to stay quiet but why should I. It’s pretty simple, make the app usable for people.

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Question on the iPhone 7 waterproof ability

    Posted: 01 May 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    So I recently got a 1 year old used iPhone 7 that is in good condition and was wondering if the claims apple makes are true ? And if someone tested it I had my s8 around water all the time but I don't know about the iPhone

    submitted by /u/kasem9200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel