• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 4, 2019

    macOS You should know that you can do incremental volume by holding shift+option and then turning the volume up and down.

    macOS You should know that you can do incremental volume by holding shift+option and then turning the volume up and down.


    You should know that you can do incremental volume by holding shift+option and then turning the volume up and down.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    Beats Solo 3’d stuck on single channel when paired to macOS Mojave.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    What is a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/Pickachu_2
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to create custom keybindings?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    In particular I want to bind Option + h to be left arrow, Option + j - right arrow and so on, without breaking the behavior of Option in other scenarios. Do you know of a way I could achieve this behaviour?

    submitted by /u/polaris6933
    [link] [comments]

    Apps keep stay open even after a restart.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 12:55 AM PDT

    I'm not sure whats going on, but every time I log off/restart/shutdown my apps that I had open previously still remain open. Anyone know why this is? I make sure to unclick the checkmark that says to reopen apps upon login.

    submitted by /u/Jaybotics
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Resource for temporarily free or discounted MacOS software

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    There are many resources like this for iOS, but are there any for mac software?

    Would appreciate any tips...

    submitted by /u/vvvlad42
    [link] [comments]

    MBP 2018 Kernel Panic 210

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    Hello,
    It's been now 4 days in a row that my MBP randomly shuts down after fans go on and when it restarts it says Kernel Panic 210.
    What can I do, it's really annoying.

    submitted by /u/zoidbergisawesome
    [link] [comments]

    Issue installing mojave in macbook pro late 2013. HELP!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    iCloud Drive app folder icons location?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:47 PM PDT

    iCloud Drive uses special icons for app folders such as Pages, Numbers, Keynote etc. They are the app icon superimposed on top of the normal folder icon.

    Does anyone know where these icons are stored? I would like to use them for different folders on my local storage.

    You can't just click "Get Info" on these iCloud folders, otherwise I'd be able to copy the icon. But perhaps someone knows where I could access them?

    TIA!

    submitted by /u/eirereddit
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off Mouse acceleration?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    I need help turning off mouse acceleration.

    I have tried the "defaults write... scaling -1" into the terminal, steermouse and a ton of other programs and none work.

    (Yes I tried rebooting after each of these)

    Help greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/snarkyragn
    [link] [comments]

    My mac just goes off when the battery is drained. Earlier it went into sleep at 3-4% battery.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 04:36 AM PDT

    How can I fix this? I do not make any changes but the recent updates..and I have all notifications disabled (and the sidebar for them) but that should still allow the sleep mode to work.

    Anyone got an idea on that?

    submitted by /u/cryptoknoxx
    [link] [comments]

    Touch Bar Safari Glitch

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Let me start by saying I've had this bug for the past 3 Mac OS versions. I CONSTANTLY have this bug, where there is an extra "tab" on the Touch Bar that is overlaid on top of the actual tabs. This is what I'm talking about. It's very annoying and closing each tab does nothing until I close the Safari window. It is fixed for a bit then usually 10 minutes will happen again when I open a new tab. Has anyone had this happen and/or know a fix?

    submitted by /u/Alxcay
    [link] [comments]

    Console WindowServer Unable to find display pipe errors. DisplayLink related?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Hello - I use DisplayLink docks at home and at work with my macbook air (2018) and macbook pro (2018). In both locations I get tons of errors in the console (50+ every few seconds; see screenshot here). From what I've read these appear to be related to DisplayLink being attached to additional monitors. I'm using 2 different docks (Dell D6000 and Targus Dock 190), and get it with both of them. I'm also not seeing any issues on the monitors, I use 2 monitors and home and 2 monitors at work, and both external monitors and the built in display appear to work completely fine.

    I'm baffled by this error, mainly due to the frequency. Ordinarily I wouldn't particularly care about the error, but since it makes it tough to troubleshoot other issues when I'm just getting absolutely slammed by them in the console. I know I can just hide them, but it's still sort of obnoxious. In the time it took me to write this post (maybe 10 minutes) while monitoring the console I've received 57,776 error messages from just that task.

    Is anyone else seeing this? Does anyone have a workaround?

    Relevant details:

    DisplayLink Driver: 5.1 (32)

    Hardware: 2018mbp/2018mb air

    Docks: Targus Dock190/Dell D6000

    submitted by /u/handofreform
    [link] [comments]

    I really have tried finding help with the issue I am having but nothing seems to work

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    My problem is that all of my text messages on my iPhone (7) were also showing up on my MacBook Air up until a few weeks ago.

    All of a sudden it stopped syncing my messages to my Macbook and I need to save/print out my texts for court. But they only have the older text messages and none of my new ones.

    Can anyone help me? Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/lovemedegrademe
    [link] [comments]

    No seeing airplay devices in iTunes

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 03:41 AM PDT

    So in I tunes I only see my laoptop and my AirPods no airplay optionss

    submitted by /u/AliceJoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel