• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 4, 2019

    iPhone I want to give my iPhone 6s to my grandma but her carrier is Consumer Cellular and when i used the phone I had Verizon so can I just put her SIM card in the new phone or will it not work?

    iPhone I want to give my iPhone 6s to my grandma but her carrier is Consumer Cellular and when i used the phone I had Verizon so can I just put her SIM card in the new phone or will it not work?


    I want to give my iPhone 6s to my grandma but her carrier is Consumer Cellular and when i used the phone I had Verizon so can I just put her SIM card in the new phone or will it not work?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    iPhone Storage Full When It’s Actually Not

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:31 PM PDT

    My iPhone has been saying it's full for about 2 months now. It's gotten to the point where some apps delete themselves but not from the home screen so I have to redownload them before I use them and some don't open at all. I also can't take pictures or videos anymore. But when I go to my settings and then to storage, it says that I have over 50gb left and I haven't used anywhere near my phone's capacity. Can anyone explain this? It's extremely irritating.

    submitted by /u/Exotic63
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished backup restored iPhone X and phone isn't turning on

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    So I just restored a backup on my iPhone X currently on iOS 12.1.2 and the entire restore went smoothly (from my computer), it said it was complete and a message on iTunes popped up saying my phone will restart and the settings will pop up in iTunes and that the message will be deleted in 5 seconds. Once my phone turned off, it didnt turn back on. I try to turn my iPhone on and the the apple logo appears then disappears. If I try to turn it on again the same thing keeps happening, apple logo appears then it disappears and nothing happens.

    I've tried the volume up, volume down, power button. I've tried holding down the power button but all of these lead to the apple logo disappearing. On iTunes my iPhone doesn't even appear in the top left so I can't try to restore it again.

    submitted by /u/Dr_Chipotle_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone - PC Connection Problems

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    My iPhone 7 Plus has a very difficult time connecting with my PC. When I want to get my pictures off of it through the Windows Photo program it may take me 50 tries before the app detects it and allows me to transfer photos. Similarly, it takes forever to finish a sync with iTunes and my connection is often interrupted before a sync can be completed. I've tried various cables and updating my USB drivers and so far nothing has helped. Does anyone have any ideas about how I can fix this problem? It sucks because I want to put new music onto my phone but so far that has been almost impossible.

    submitted by /u/Terminal_Willness
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 8 is bent and the screen is cracked as well as the backside

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    I was playing soccer with my phone in my pocket yesterday and was shoved from behind and fell on my phone. I can replace the screen myself but the phone is bent so I can't replace the screen without bending it back to normal so how should I do this?

    submitted by /u/Mattacking1
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone stops working when it go to the sleep mode

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    hello, i need help, my iPhone 7+ stops working when it enters sleep mode. while the screen of the phone is on, there is no problem with it, but once the screen goes off the phone stops working and when it is restarted there is a long time in the apple logo.

    submitted by /u/Sistema32
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to set a re-occurring reminder that is location based?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    I have been trying to figure out how to set a reminder so that each time I get to a specific location (the gym) my iPhone reminds me to check in on a rewards app. I often forget if I don't have the reminder. I know how to set a location based reminder, I also know how to set a daily reminder, but it doesn't seem possible to set them together.

    I am sure there are other reminder apps out there that might be able to do this easier, but I don't generally use the reminders so I have no need to download an additional app. My preference would be to use the Apple Reminders app.

    I have played around a little bit with Shortcuts but haven't been able to find an already made Shortcut or had any success making my own that would allow this to happen. Anyone had any lucky creating a re-occurring daily reminder?

    submitted by /u/Mayormitch100
    [link] [comments]

    need to export a list of installed apps in text format

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    I just need a simple text list of apps installed on an IOS device. In the past I could get a text list from the directory in Windows iTunes mirrored the apps to after sync but that seems to have changed. I have tried ibackupbot and a few paid backup extractors without luck. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/vedfer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel