• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 2, 2019

    iPhoneX Missed calls going straight to reminders

    iPhoneX Missed calls going straight to reminders


    Missed calls going straight to reminders

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys. My otherwise wonderful phone is acting up. I am having calls not ring or show up on my lock screen as missed, and then a reminder banner to call the person back. For some reason, this only happens when my dad calls me, and it isn't every time. I'm puzzled. Can you help?

    submitted by /u/kathleenmedium
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] No sim card error?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    I was laying in bed last night and my iPhone randomly stated no Sim card detected, I was like okay thats weird but hit okay, and noticed it dropped signal then came back up instantly, has this ever happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/br3w3r
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] my iPhone Recording videos without sound , started first with 20 min recording i saved and it plays without sound for some reason can i fix this and get the sound back !

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 03:21 AM PDT

    Bluetooth is turned off 1080/60 Yes every vid recording since is silent through the camera app Snapchat working fine

    submitted by /u/MakeMeBad69
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Turning on screen with quick press of power button brings up Siri

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    Siri pops up for me after sitting idle for a few minutes and trying to turn on screen.. iPhone XS. Anyone else? I have ensured I am only doing a quick press, wondering if anyone else has run into this?

    submitted by /u/br3w3r
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi Stopped working, has anyone tried lighting male to ethernet female?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    Iphone fell in a bowl of water, the next day now i can't use wifi. The cable I mention there are a few chinese cables that have lighting male to ethernet female. I have a usb c to ethernet and a lighting to usb female, I would just need usb c female to usb male does that exist? i'll check.

    Basically its to expensive to repair/replace from apple and louisrepairgroup wont fix it. So i just gotta live with it. I'm fine if i can just hook it up so i can download netflix on my commute i'm good. I have an ipad at home.

    Thanks, any help appreciative.

    submitted by /u/artnos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel