• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 4, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone XS Slow WiFi and LTE problem again

    iPhoneX iPhone XS Slow WiFi and LTE problem again


    iPhone XS Slow WiFi and LTE problem again

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    When I first got the XS months ago it had this problem but after a few updates it stopped happening, now out of nowhere it's happening again, my WiFi at home on my PC is 120+mbps and I only get like 5 mbps. When I'm at home LTE is sometimes really high at like 70 mbps but when I'm going out it drops to like 5mbps.

    Has anyone found a fix yet? So stupid that I never had this issue on my 6S but this "flagship" has so many problems

    submitted by /u/lsiunl
    [link] [comments]

    Free iPhone AirPods

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Different languages on Iphone X box

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    Last week I ordered an Iphone X from an online site here in Sweden. Now that it has arrived i realise that the languages on the back of the box that explain what is included are italian, spanish and portugese I believe. On my Iphone 6 box which I bought several years ago, also in Sweden, the languages on the back are swedish, danish and norwegian. I now wonder how this Iphone X that I purchased with other languages on the box could affect my experience of the phone as a swedish user? Should I return it to the retailer?

    submitted by /u/Whitelight12345
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel