• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone personal hotspot keep on disconnecting

    iPhoneX iPhone personal hotspot keep on disconnecting


    iPhone personal hotspot keep on disconnecting

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    I've been experienced this problem a lot of time. When I turn on my hotspot on my iPhone X and connect it with my iPhone 7, it always disconnected whenever my iPhone 7 screen is off more than a minute or two. It happened on my iPad as well. I found this is quite annoying as the devices doesn't always stay connected to the hotspot. Is there any way to solve this ?

    submitted by /u/TelliChanr
    [link] [comments]

    12.2 Apple Pay Broken

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    updated my X to 12.2 from 12.1.4 and Apple Pay is broken. It says it needs an update, took it to apple, their solution was to replace the whole phone but since my warranty is over, I would have to pay $$$. Any solution to this?

    submitted by /u/whos_ur_baba
    [link] [comments]

    WiFi Not Working on iPhone X after IOS 12.2 Installed

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    My $1136 iPhone X is no better than a cheap TracFone flip phone without internet capability. And I just bought the Apple Watch (without cellular), not realizing that to get it started it needed WiFi on my phone, so the watch is completely useless. I have spent a total of 7 hours with Apple senior support. They have sent a diagnostic file to Apple's WiFi engineering, but who knows how long it will take them to fix this. This happened two weeks ago when I foolishly installed IOS 12.2 after reading in tech news that this version of IOS 12 fixed the problems created by the earlier IOS 12.1.....Up to then I had been putting off installing any IOS later than 11, after reading about problems created by IOS 12.

    submitted by /u/BronxProf
    [link] [comments]

    [Q] Potential remedy when iPhone X begins to heat up

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    Hi! Is it okay to place my phone under running water (say a tap) when it begins to heat up? I understand that it has an IP 67 rating, but practically speaking, would this act cause any untoward effects on my phone?

    submitted by /u/rostce
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X stuck on black screen twice in the last month, is this common?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:59 PM PDT

    My iPhone X is fairly new. I got it about a little over a month ago in early March. The phone worked fine for the first couple of weeks and then within the last 2 weeks I've had issues in which clicking the side on button would not turn the phone onto the lock screen. The phone screen would stay black as if it's off and then I would have to reset it by clicking volume up and then down and then hold the power button. Is this a common problem?

    submitted by /u/theartsygamer89
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with watching videos on iPhone XR

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Been having problems watching videos on safari on my new XR. Whenever I try to skip ahead in a video it exits me out of what I was watching. On top of that it will just randomly exit the video even if I don't touch the screen. Sometimes it will even bring up my history page, still without me touching the screen. Anyone else had these issues and find a solution or find a way to switch some settings around? Any help is appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/icecats24
    [link] [comments]

    Intrigue iPhone X Hybrid Case

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Should I replace? Fluctuating between 84, 86, 88. iX, 12.1, Jailbroken.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    Help. My bluetooth setting wont show up and it keep loading forever.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel