• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    iPad Got an iPad Air + Pencil to expand my art making beyond photography and singing. This is my first drawing.

    iPad Got an iPad Air + Pencil to expand my art making beyond photography and singing. This is my first drawing.


    Got an iPad Air + Pencil to expand my art making beyond photography and singing. This is my first drawing.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    New iPad case goes well with the pencil skin ����

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    What is the Best External HDD for Lumafusion?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    As title, I would like to ask you guys what is the best hdd which compatible with Lumafusion.

    Cuz my IPP is only 64Gb and it doesnt have enough space for editing videos.

    submitted by /u/masterkalua
    [link] [comments]

    Remove MDM profile from legally owned(fully paid for) Ipad 2

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Hi i'm wondering if anyone can help, my son had his ipad from his school (me & my wife paid monthly but has now been paid off) the school is refusing to remove this MDM profile on a Ipad we legally own now and the company/apple have stated we can have it removed to us over the phone, we have strict restrictions on our home internet so no worry there yet they still refuse to remove this, we have also seen a solicitor about this matter as with it being paid off now we do legally own this product and by request have everything (spying) removed.

    The ipad is for him at school for 1 more year before it is not needed (no point since he has a android phone) have not needed it at his school and its just a spying device and the school keep back ups of ever photo/video/messages which to be honest is a breech of privacy even for a minor in the uk. would there be anyway to force the school to remove this as likely i said and apple/company who provides the ipads for schools have stated it can be removed.

    submitted by /u/whitetop666
    [link] [comments]

    Apartment security integrate with iPad?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    My father lives in an apartment for seniors and lately they have had some issues with theft. He is asking me for advice for home securoty systerms and he wants to be able to use it with his iPad.

    I have no idea at all, except for maybe some hidden cameras. Is there anything I don't know about that migh fit the bill?

    submitted by /u/KzooRichie
    [link] [comments]

    Handwriting experience with Apple Pencil gen 2

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    I bought a Letech stylus for my iPad 11 and my writing using it is terrible even though I don't have terrible handwriting. Is it because note taking apps don't support palm rest? The 11 is just not compatible with non-apple styluses?

    I just bought a gen 2 pencil and hope my experience won't be the same! How is your experience with the gen 2?

    submitted by /u/BlackWidow_Avenger22
    [link] [comments]

    Ordered the new Logitech Slim Folio Pro yesterday from the Apple Store app. Expected to receive it Tuesday. Much to my surprise, it arrived today.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Is there a way to include a calendar Chooser/drop down on Numbers for iOS?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    I've seen it on MAC, is there any way to do the same on iOS? What if I were to open a numbers file created on the Mac version of numbers?

    submitted by /u/Leomar91
    [link] [comments]

    Update on Logitech Crayon and Mini 5

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I just bought an iPad Mini 5. While in the Apple store, I asked about the Logitech Crayon because it's cheaper than the Apple Pencil and I like Logitech products. Some YouTube reviews have said it only works on the 2018 iPad. But that's not true. It works great on the Mini!

    So save yourself some money and get this one, it's just as nice and the grip is better. Plus you don't turn your iPad into a lollipop when charging it.

    submitted by /u/diabeartes
    [link] [comments]

    Editing Video on iPad, Part 1

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Is charging iPad Pro 11 with traditional iPad charger + usb a to c cable safe?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    As the title says, I have bunch of iPad charging bricks from Air 2 to Pro 10.5 lying around at home. I also have few USB A to C cables that I bought when I had LG G5 from work.

    Is it ok to use combination of those two to charge the iPad Pro 11?

    Thanks in advance for all of your insights.

    submitted by /u/nayabkl
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad mini Gen 1 a1432 charger

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 06:24 AM PDT

    Hi, my mom has this version iPad mini, A1432, 1st Gen, and looking for a cheap charging cable for it. Bought one on Amazon and it didn't fit even though ad says specific to iPad mini 1. Same problem when I bought one on ebay. Is there a specific name to this cable? Seems like I keep getting a newer version cable. I have charger already so don't need that but looking for cheapest option.

    submitted by /u/CT_7
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard for iPad 2018?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    I used to use a joyzy foldable keyboard to type on my iPad mini. It was perfect, since the iPad mini was too small to accomodate a keyboard case and I hold a lot of value in having a full size keyboard. Unfortunately after I upgraded my mini to the 9.7 inch iPad, I lost that keyboard. I really loved typing on that thing, but I found that while the foldable keyboard was convenient with the mini since I could carry both with ease, it was less convenient when I had a 9.7 inch iPad which took up a lot of space anyways. I was thinking to get a keyboard case then. Has anyone gotten a keyboard case for the iPad? If so, what did you think of it?

    submitted by /u/hakimbomadadda
    [link] [comments]

    Changing from 9.7 to 11 inch

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:15 PM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    I'm looking for your opinions. Does anyone changed from an iPad with 9.7 screen to the new 11 iPad Pro?

    Currently I have the iPad 2018 9.7 with the Apple Pencil and it's great! However when I have to use two apps side by side, and one of them is notability, the writing it's hard because of the small screen.

    What do you think of that on the 11 iPad Pro? I know that the 12.9 should be better, but that's not an option because I use it all the time outside of home and need the best portability possible.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/letraz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel