• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    iPhone One of the best Apple finishes ever. Doesn't deserve all the hate it gets.

    iPhone One of the best Apple finishes ever. Doesn't deserve all the hate it gets.


    One of the best Apple finishes ever. Doesn't deserve all the hate it gets.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:34 PM PDT

    I’ve dropped my XS Max on the ground and dented the speakers. How can I fix this?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 05:31 AM PDT

    12.2 has completely destroyed my battery life...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced this? I have an iPhone XS Max and I'm a very light user. Before updating to 12.2 my phone wouldn't need charging for a solid week. It was like a rare event. Now ever since I updated to 12.2 every day my phone is running out of battery and constantly needs charging.

    Battery health is 100%, background app refresh is off, all apps are closed and my battery still drains fast. I don't get it. The only single thing I've done is update iOS. No new apps. No new usage patterns. Nothing.

    I'm assuming there's no fix for this, other than to wait for another iOS update? Seems crazy to me a small update would have such a huge effect on the battery

    submitted by /u/ThenRefuse
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the Xs or wait till the 11?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    My GF and best friends have iPhones and I was thinking about switching to one so I can do more with them. So which should I get?

    submitted by /u/KeitrenGraves
    [link] [comments]

    Life left in 6S+?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've got a 6S+ that keeps on tickin', but I know it's pretty ancient by now. How much longer do you think it'll go?--I'm thinking about how long in advance I'll have to start saving for an upgrade.

    submitted by /u/iansamazingphotos
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix the “Other” category filling up my storage?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    TIL The set time scroll thing has an end

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    Need immediate help! My iPhone 5s is stuck here whenever I plug it in. You must know that my home button is broken too. What should I do? iTunes app won't detect it either.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Battery Problem.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    Guys i have a problem with my battery, It doesn't charge after 80%, I literally waited until 30 minutes, Then I restarted my device, After restarting, Battery was 83%. Suddenly it came down to 82%, I did a restart again, Then it was 82% and got reduced to 81%, And now it is 80%. Is there something i can do? Plz help. Device: iPhone X

    submitted by /u/TheKhanSays
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t i change my auto-lock timer? It even automaticlly switched to 30 seconds..

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    iPhone data canceled

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    My mom's iPhone XRs data plan just randomly disappeared and says no SIM now. It wants us to add another cellular plan. What do we do?

    submitted by /u/TC-B3AST
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of the Gold colour?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    AppleCare Question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    I dropped my iPhone X a while back and it cracked the back of the phone. I have the repairs and service coverage active as well as AppleCare services with the two accidental breakage repairs.

    That being said, what should I expect the service fee to be? $99 or $599?

    submitted by /u/AwsomeOHdog
    [link] [comments]

    CarPlay is amazing, and also the dumbest thing ever.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 02:51 AM PDT

    So I find myself driving around LA and constantly having this issue and I don't understand why Apple would even let this happen.

    If you're driving, why would you need WiFi ? Ok maybe your car has a hotspot but honestly why not just toggle that in the CarPlay settings? I'll turn WiFi off and leave in my glovebox ( where the iPhone cable was installed ) and I'll stop for gas , so, turn the car off. Pump the gas, turn car on. For some reason, the WiFi turns back on, and I'll be at a light , and the music will cut off, and that's when I see it ... the WiFi logo. And what bothers me about this , is I'll be playing a playlist that I know I downloaded. Apple... why does WiFi kicking in cause locally stored music to stop, waiting for a network to establish? Since were driving, the WiFi will only be connected for a short moment , until I'm out of range again, and then, kicking back to LTE, will cause it to pause again.

    I don't need WiFi when driving, and I have unlimited data. So let me choose depending on what I want. Also, make it so that playing locally stored music won't be affected by network disruptions .

    submitted by /u/GarciaJones
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this bug?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    I like to keep my app icons with no folders at all, I have 181 apps, plus some website shortcuts saved on my home screen. I know roughly where everything is but I’ve recently been thinking about using folders. But I feel like it will be more complicated to remember the contents of each folder

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    Edit: it is 200 app icons altogether

    submitted by /u/Ofros
    [link] [comments]

    Who uses the phone without a screen protector from the start using? What is it condition today?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    Verizon, unlocked or not?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    I've been a long time Verizon customer for over 15 years. I'm also a Paramedic so I qualify for First Net here in the states.

    Yesterday, I paid off my XS Max then headed to my local ATT store to make the switch. After porting my number over, we inserted the new sim into my Verizon XS only to receive the dreaded "Sim not supported" error.

    I specifically read on Verizon's site before driving to ATT that their phones are not carrier locked. Is this or is this not the case? After a few hours of this mess, I went back to the store and bought another XS Max with intentions of selling my original on eBay. Now I'm wondering if the phone will be unlocked after Verizon reports the balance being paid off?

    Just curious to know if anyone else has had any issues going from Verizon to ATT and if maybe I should just wait it out a few days before selling my original XS on eBay?

    submitted by /u/txmedic90
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR natural light camera issue

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    I've noticed with my XR camera that in either natural light or lights in general. There will be a glare or light streak.

    Is this a known issue? I've had two XRs and both have had that issue

    submitted by /u/jalapenobatches
    [link] [comments]

    Apple won’t replace my airpods

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    My right AirPods double tap gestures won't work, and they won't pause when I take the right one out, only the left one.

    I've never dropped or gotten them wet before, I've had them since December 2016.

    Yesterday I went into the Apple store at my mall to try to get them replaced, and they said they can't do it for free because it's 100 days out of warranty, and they say that "it's normal for this to happen after using the airpods for so long"

    But I'm confused about this because they replaced my friends Apple Watch which is older and out of warranty for longer than my airpods. (Apple Watch wouldn't turn on)

    Anybody know if I could get the whole set or just the right AirPod replaced for free? I'm not paying $70 for a single AirPod. The Apple store employee even tried to make me pay $200 to upgrade to the new airpods.

    submitted by /u/mgoldfl
    [link] [comments]

    Damn they weren’t kidding about the iPhone XR battery life

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Phone lasts a long time way better than the iPhone Xs i had before I switched.

    submitted by /u/mrvinD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel