• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    iOS Beta [Question] Did the trick with the .plist file to get 8.4.1 OTA on my ipod touch 5 but can’t get the update to install

    iOS Beta [Question] Did the trick with the .plist file to get 8.4.1 OTA on my ipod touch 5 but can’t get the update to install


    [Question] Did the trick with the .plist file to get 8.4.1 OTA on my ipod touch 5 but can’t get the update to install

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    [question] Apple changed words pronunciation rules?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:02 PM PDT

    I tried to make my iPhone with the latest public beta version pronounce ghoti and gif in the shortcuts getting the different results from before. You guys have met the situations? Or it depends on personal settings?

    submitted by /u/another__username
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel