• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 3, 2019

    iPhone No Service Help Needed

    iPhone No Service Help Needed


    No Service Help Needed

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 09:50 PM PDT

    So I have an iPhone 8 Plus. I was talking on the phone then hung up and set my phone down for about 4 minutes. Picked it back up to make another call & I couldn't even get a ringtone. Looked at my phone and it says no service. I don't know wtf happen but this is pissing me off because my phones paid and every little suggestion on YouTube doesn't seem to work. If anyone knows how to fix this that would save me a trip in the morning to t-mobile and be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iSMAkCC
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7+

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Basically the phone fell of the bed and hit the floor from a very short high. After that it starts to swipe on it's own and if it's on an application it types by himself. After reset it starts to work normally for a short period of time and then goes crazy again.

    What might cause this problem and how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/xEsess
    [link] [comments]

    My contact in my girlfriends phone

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    So in my girlfriends phone, under my name it says my mobile number, but then under it theres a "suggestion" number that is completely different. Please help me figure out what that is because she thinks im doing shady things now

    submitted by /u/ketchupwithcoke
    [link] [comments]

    How do i listen to my own recorded media?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    I did this in the past on Android with a simple app that I could transfer the file over to the phone and just play it, but that seems more difficult here. I recently moved to iPhone 6 months ago. I have to take tests for work sometimes and I like to create MP3 files from recordings I do of the study material and listen to it during my commute and iPhone is making this a pain. I would prefer not to use iTunes if possible.

    submitted by /u/James_Mays_Hair
    [link] [comments]

    Waterdamaged iPhone with AppleCare

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    So about a year ago, my iphone 6s got stuck in a bootloop due to mild waterdamage so I kind of just left it in the drawer and got a new phone - (I say mild because only the lci inside the phone was tripped, but not the one in the simtray, but I could be wrong).

    A couple days ago, I decided to give it an ipa scrub, low and behold, it powered on! However, the rear camera doesn't work and the proximity sensor is pretty messed up (like when you long press for Siri, the screen goes black and such). On an unrelated note, there was AppleCare + (or whichever one extends beyond the limited warranty) with the device which I had only found out after complete disassembly of the device... (I know I'm stupid, you don't have to tell me)

    Knowing that Apple doesn't do repairs on devices that have been waterdamaged, let along devices that have been tampered with (it's clearly been tampered with as I removed the adhesive strips for the battery and I don't have any other strips), what are the chances that I can get the phone repaired/replaced by Apple? I'm considering calling Apple Support and seeing what they can do, but I don't really know what I should say.

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/TiniTeddy
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with iOS 12.2 and VPN services

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Having an issue where enabling a VPN (PIA), or even 1.1.1.1 from Cloudflare (uses a VPN profile) when on WiFi prevents the phone from using the connection and goes back to mobile data

    Anyone else experienced this?

    iPhone XS - 12.2

    https://i.imgur.com/iqhG14l.jpg

    submitted by /u/TonyP1029
    [link] [comments]

    Does an IC Chip defect affect bluetooth/ use of airpods?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    Wanting to buy an iphone 7 cheap off of ebay. i found one that says it has an ic chip problem and non-working audio. will this affect bluetooth or can i still use airpods with it?

    submitted by /u/REALKORENS
    [link] [comments]

    No internet...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    Wether I have LTE or WiFi on, it wont connect to the internet. Only for some reason Reddit will work, but everything else wont connect. I have rebooted and erased my phone. My last resort is to take it to Apple or get a new phone.

    submitted by /u/LavamasterYT
    [link] [comments]

    7+ front camera not working

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    I was On FaceTime using my front facing camera, then I switched it to the back camera to show something outside the window, but when I tried switching back to the front camera my FaceTime video was stuck on the back camera. Didn't really care, I just turned off FaceTime and proceeded to go on about my day.

    I later tried opening my stock camera app and noticed that the front camera just stayed black. It doesn't even take a picture, it just stays black. On Snapchat I can't even rotate my camera to the front it just stays in the back position (back camera works fine btw).

    Took it to the Apple store. They were able to confirm it's a hardware issue with the camera but charged me almost $200 to fix so I took it to a 3rd party. He replaced the camera (not the screen) and it still doesn't work.

    I have a raised bezel bumper case as well as a glass screen protector covering the whole screen, not a single scratch. So it's definitely not drop related.

    I'm out of guesses at this point I figured maybe someone here has experienced the same thing or if there is a deeper issue I'm not aware about.

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/mohdilohka
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus, headphones aren’t working and it takes 5 minutes to turn on

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    So I have my iPhone 7 Plus, I dropped it and when I went to put in my headphones, it wasn't recognized, so I turned it off then back on and it took 5+ minutes to boot past the apple logo. So far I've tried factory resetting and nothing.

    submitted by /u/Centaurussss
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally locked myself out of restrictions, have no backup on computer. Will creating a backup now still work?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    this is exactly what it says on the tin.

    i (iphone 6s) set up restrictions in order to curb impulsive purchases: if i want to buy anything i have to unlock the feature, which saves me from buying anything impulsively.

    unfortunately, i forgot my restrictions passcode and 30+ attempted passcodes/ attenpts to remember have not cleared up this issue. as i understand, the way to go about this is by resetting to a backup, but i have no backed up version of my phone. that said, my question is this:

    • would creating a new backup now still work? i'm assuming not, but i have no clue.
    • is there another way to fix this problem, other than the backup? if so, what does this involve?
    • am i just completely fucked?

    thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/loonaboots
    [link] [comments]

    Strange issue with screen randomly going black and becoming unresponsive

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    Hello, so this issue started a few days ago and basically what happens is the screen will just suddenly go black then flick back on then black again.

    This could repeat for anywhere from 30 seconds to a couple of minutes.

    Sometimes if it's staying black for too long I can press the home button and it will flick back, but only to go back to black and continue the flickering.

    While it's doing this flicking back and forth the screen is unresponsive to my touch.

    I have an iPhone6 which has never had problems before this. I got the battery replaced in it a year ago and it's been great since.

    Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this? I tried to Google my issues but it seems like other people had issues where the screen would kind of be partially on and have black lines going through it or something. Mine is just completely black then completely regular.

    Thanks for any help you can give!

    submitted by /u/jquinnifer
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 Brand new battery dying very fast and home button getting very hot?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Been having problems with my iPhone 6 for a long while now, hoping to get this fixed at home by myself, but I cannot figure out what the problem is.

    So basically, my iPhone 6 was having battery problems (battery was performing at 70 percent capacity and dying FAST), Touch ID was not working, and I also sometimes have problems with Wi-Fi.

    Just yesterday, I replaced Apple's battery with one i purchased on Amazon, along with the phone's screen, as it was also cracked. After replacing these two things, I factory reset the phone too, hoping my problems would be solved, however, this didn't solve anything. Battery life is a little bit better, but Touch ID and Wi-Fi are still having problems, and home button is still getting very hot.

    I'm hoping somebody here can offer me a possible solution, or what is causing the problem. I had a theory that the Touch ID messing up was causing the battery to die and the home button to get hot, due to the phone constantly checking for Touch ID, but I'm no tech genius :). Don't know about the Wi-Fi stuff and I honestly do not care about fixing it, as it's still mostly useful. Should I just replace the home button too, or is there another way to fix this? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/drewby55_v2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel