• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    iPhone Iphone X videos not working on laptop

    iPhone Iphone X videos not working on laptop


    Iphone X videos not working on laptop

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 07:57 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I made some videos by my iphone x, and when I copy them to my laptop and try to play it, it chops and becomes grey with VLC player, and does not even show any video on windows media player(only audio). I thought there was a problem with my laptop so I tried with few differents PC and MAC but it does not work. It plays fine on phone. Previously I did 1080 30fps videos, and those are ok, but not 60 fps. Anyone has experience with this? cuz I shot lot of footage with 60 fps and i am in desperate need of help.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/zerlegsda
    [link] [comments]

    Weird splotches of color when using a dark background (iPhone 7+)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm on mobile so apologies for any formatting issues. Whenever my phone encounters any content with black background (think photos with black borders or any app with dark mode), a small splotch of green color appears. The color only occurs on the bottom left portion of the screen. I wish I could offer an image to show but the problem isn't reflected in screenshots sent to other phones. I haven't been able to find any common issue or help on google or anywhere else. Has this happened to you, and is there anything I could possibly do outside of taking it in for an evaluation? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/halfwaysian
    [link] [comments]

    iMessages Sending Slow (5-10s Latency)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    My iMessages have been sending slow to one recipient, with up to 10 seconds of latency from when i send, to when it is delivered and read. It is only to one contact, and the issue is also with them when sending messages to me. We have tried turning iMessage on and off and diagnosed our different wifi networks and the problem still persists.

    Would appreciate any help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MDOsler
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone locked to accounts

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Hi, I work for a company who supply iPhones as corporate phones. We get them back from end users once they leave. Recently we have been going through the old and 'broken' phones to see if we can salvage any to use for stock. A lot of these are locked to users accounts but as they have left, and we have removed them from our monitoring software, there's no way to wipe or even get in without guessing. Could anyone advise please?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wedgiieee
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out of old iphone 4s, how to get through?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    I am completely locked out of the phone due to the "activation lock" on itunes. I do not have access to the email that the account is linked to, and I do not remember the password to the itunes account, either.(its been like 8 years since ive used this phone) I broke my current phone, so I need to get into this one so I can use it. I need a way to wipe the activation lock without having to sign into itunes, and without having to use the phone, as it is currently stuck at the "connect to itunes" screen. Is there any way I can open up the diagnostics and wipe it, or anything i can do on my computer to wipe the activation lock from the phone?

    Edit: I have no way to recover the email that the itunes account is linked to either, everything is way too old for me to even remember what I was using for it.

    I need the phone for work so fast responses are VERY much appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CloudyMcRowdy
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone completely broken need help

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    My iPhone wouldn't turn on this morning and my computer kept telling me that I couldn't update the phone and needed to restore it. I've continuously tried to update it but now my phone has gotten to the point where it's frozen on the white screen with the black Apple logo, and the progress bar is completely empty. No matter how long I hold down the home and power buttons, the phone doesn't turn off whatsoever. Also, the computer stopped recognizing the phone, so it's completely useless. Do I just have to wait until the battery dies?

    submitted by /u/Chruzzo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone has display issue; flickering black bars

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    I dropped my 6S yesterday, and the screen began having flickering black lines horizontally throughout the screen. Everything is still functional. Restoring the phone didn't help. Wondering what the issue actually is— backlight?

    submitted by /u/hazaddy
    [link] [comments]

    WTF is happening with my Iphone SE???

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    After iOS 12.13 Update in January my Iphone SE started to freeze and restart.I cant understand whats happening with my Iphone.Anybody has a idea?

    https://imgur.com/a/nolLGi2

    https://imgur.com/YIzyPTn

    submitted by /u/xmilenium
    [link] [comments]

    How Does My Girlfriend do this??

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Me and my girlfriend have had our location on on our iPhones. But i noticed that when i leave my house or leave work it notifies her on her phone. How does she do it ? I would as but i don't want to look snoopy or weird.

    submitted by /u/imtrecasso
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 7 dies whenever I make a call/answer a phone call

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    My iPhone 7 dies instantly (although fully charged) whenever I make a phone call, answer a phone call, turn off my alarm clock app, and 1/2 times even when I text/receive text from someone. The weird part is that whenever I insert my headphones I can all of a sudden call/answer my phone... Very strange.

    I can still use it for other stuff, such ass snapchat, messenger, tinder, spotify etc.

    Altough I have these problem with what seems to be the battery, the battery life is alright. It's not perfect, but it doesn't like all of a sudden die when I'm on 10-40 percent (unless I phone someone).

    It used to be severely damaged for a long time (a big crack) but during this period I never experienced these kind of problems with it "randomly" dying. I got the screen fixed at a legit phone repair shop (altough not an apple store) and it worked fine after that. When I started experiencing the problem with the phone dying I've handed it in once more at the same place, this time to swap the battery. When I picked it up they recommended me resetting my phone if it would suffer from similiar issues (they told me that altough my battery was a bit damaged they didn't necessarily think it was damaged so badly that it would be the main reason behind the problems I was experiencing). The same issues arised soon afterwards, so I took their advice and reset my phone but the same problem still occur.

    Any awesome person who have had/heard about similiar issues or have an idea what the problem could be?

    All response are much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Reefah_Keefah
    [link] [comments]

    Clarification on turning off cellular (going out of the country)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 05:00 AM PDT

    Wanted to test it, I went into "settings" to turn off cellular so I don't get roaming. Also turned off WiFi. However, it still says "Verizon" in my status bar. Shouldn't that be missing if my cellular data is off?

    submitted by /u/justbrowsing0127
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel