• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    iPhone Iphone 7 plus 87% health 3-4 SOT normal?

    iPhone Iphone 7 plus 87% health 3-4 SOT normal?


    Iphone 7 plus 87% health 3-4 SOT normal?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    So i got my iphone 7 plus used last week right, and the battery health is 87% but im getting around 3-4 hours sot with 25% battery left. Im running ios 12.2 with snapchat installed aswell if thats any help. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/TingGoesSkrrtSkrrt
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to control my iphone 6s through my computer?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    Hi, I recently dropped my phone into water and it still works but not the screen. I would like to back up my phone on to my computer before I upgrade to a new phone because of all the important data that is saved on it. I searched it up but google isn't always a reliable source. I have also went to a repair center but it was pretty expensive just to replace the screen for a quick back up. Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/XonicKodz
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to make the camera flash default to ON?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    Hey y'all! I'm trying to find a way to make the camera flash stay ON no matter when I open the camera app. Sometimes it will keep the settings from the last time I had it open, other times it will reset to AUTO. The "Preserve Settings" thing in the camera settings is on, but it still won't stay ON. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/The_Waiting
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t use the phone on my iPhone

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    When I tap the phone icon on my iPhone...I get a white screen. No voicemail or contacts icons....just white. Tried closing all other apps. Didn't help. Finally got it to work when I restarted the phone...but it keeps happening.

    submitted by /u/justbrowsing0127
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to manually change font colour on your lock screen yet? (iPhone 6)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    Title

    I'm aware white backround equals black font but my wallpaper is quite a light shade and the font is still white.

    This should have been a no-brainer option a long time ago imo.

    submitted by /u/TheKillingTaco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel