• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    Apple Macbook My MacBook has this weird light thing. Help?

    Apple Macbook My MacBook has this weird light thing. Help?


    My MacBook has this weird light thing. Help?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    Mac keyboard help

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    I recently got a 2015 Macbook pro after using only Windows all my life. I used ctrl+arrow keys constantly on Windows to jump between words, or ctrl+backspace to delete a whole word, but on Mac it seems that the equivalent shortcuts use the alt/option key. I find it almost impossible to hit this key in any convenient way while staying on the home row, which is wrecking my ability to quickly navigate documents and code the way I like to.

    So my question is, is there any way to remap this function to either the command, ctrl, or function key? These would all be much easier to press for this function. I haven't been able to find a good way with Google and thought this might be the right place to ask. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/WettestNoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Stickers and soft touch shell on my mid 2015 15" MacBook Pro

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    If you format a Mac and then use the reinstall option after upgrading to Mojave which version will it install?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 03:51 AM PDT

    Just a quick question. I upgraded to Mojave from High Sierra on a 2017 Macbook 12.

    If I was to format the drive the reinstall Mac OS from recovery will it install Mojave or put me back to High Sierra?

    Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/jonjohnjonjohn
    [link] [comments]

    I want to replace the battery of my MBP 2014 15", best option?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:42 AM PDT

    I want the best quality battery replacement without passing through the Apple service (around 230$ in my country).

    The options I'm thinking of are:

    - iFixit (https://ifixit.com/Tienda/Mac/MacBook-Pro-15-Inch-Retina-Late-2013-Mid-2014-Battery/IF117-046)

    - GreenCell (https://greencell.global/en/apple/1371-green-cell-pro-a1494-fur-apple-macbook-pro-15-a1398-late-2013-mid-2014.html)

    - A genuine used battery

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/brunneis
    [link] [comments]

    How can i transfer large files (like movies) from macbook to galaxy s9 wirlessly

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    Problem is I don't want to get up every time for the adapter. I tried to use ftp server and it works but one way olny (from the phone to the laptop). I know the simple way is a USB but i just curious :)

    submitted by /u/ZjemCiBabcie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel