• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 6, 2019

    iPhone iOS & iPhone Support Megathread - [6th April, 2019]

    iPhone iOS & iPhone Support Megathread - [6th April, 2019]


    iOS & iPhone Support Megathread - [6th April, 2019]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    Hey r/iPhone and welcome to the weekly /r/iPhone iOS & iPhone Support Megathread.

    Have a question? Need help with iOS? Problem with your device? This is the place to ask. Posts criticizing or praising iOS/iPhones are fine. Feature explanations/requests are fine. There'll be a new thread every week. If anyone has questions, please leave them below. We also have a Discord server you can join if you need assistance with your device or have questions regarding iOS/iPhone in general, we have experienced Apple support staff & enthusiasts with vast iOS/iPhone knowledge.

    Link: discord.gg/iphone

    Note: Comments sorted by new, by default.

    submitted by /u/SuitingUncle620
    [link] [comments]

    Subreddit Feedback - /r/iPhone Subreddit Survey 2019

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    My iPhone Collection �� (also some iPods but just to keep everything in place)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:18 AM PDT

    My iPhone homescreen in 2010, 2013, 2017 & 2019

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    I.hate.using.safari.because.of.dots

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    Can i use original keyboard instead of newly placed dot near space??

    submitted by /u/SkyDefender
    [link] [comments]

    Timely advertising, Apple. Very timely.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 06:37 PM PDT

    Rumor: Apple To Launch 4.8-Inch OLED IPhone XE In Q3 2019 With A12, Face ID, And Single-Lens 12MP Camera

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    TIL 3D touching the delete button turbo deletes. (Sorry if already posted)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    Saw this on LetGo today... I couldn’t not point out the steaming pile of s**t

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    The way both lenses works when zooming

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    Sleep timer for any media in iOS!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:41 AM PDT

    This may be a relatively well known thing, but I was amazed when I found out that the clock app on iOS can be used as a sleep timer for any media.

    Simply start playing whatever media you want, then open the clock app. In the clock app, create a timer and set the "When Timer Ends" property to be "Stop Playing"

    This works great with apps like Spotify that don't have a built-in sleep timer.

    submitted by /u/phaertel39
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot access apple ID

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:52 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I need to unlock my friends Apple iPhone SE but its icloud locked. Thing is that the user had an gmail account as Apple ID, but on the lock screen it shows @icloud.com account. But we cant recover the @icloud.com account because the page iforgot.apple.com says this account doesnt exist ??? Funny thing is that on the other working phone it shows two accounts @gmail and @icloud.. we can access the gmail account and removed the phone from icloud lock but still it's locked and refers to @icloud account. How can we recover the @icloud account if the iforgot.apple doesnt recognize it...

    submitted by /u/chucknorris_jr
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 will be the last iPhone with classic home button design, touch ID, and one-handed usage phone

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    Last week I decided to upgrade to an iPhone 8, not a 7 or XR, from my old 6S. I want to share what are my reasons to buy it among the other phones:

    1. The last iPhone with a huge amount of bezel, which is ugly (I know) while also can help me to grip my phone more easily when watching video on landscape without worrying touching the screen and creating a one second mess.
    2. A11 is no slouch, I mean no slouch at all to do casual things from web browsing, games, photo and video editing, etc.
    3. Touch ID is old, but still convinient sometimes than face ID, especially when you want to unlock or purchase something from your phone on landscape when laying on the bed.
    4. Single camera only? No problem since it already has OIS, great photo quality (minus smartHDR), and 4K 60fps video capability. I ever used iPhone 7 plus, and X potrait mode and the result is still kinda yes and kinda no for me (still I wait for Apple to refine this).
    5. Great battery life for its size.
    6. Wireless charging capability, which make it more future proof.
    7. Glass back design which is grippier than the aluminum back.
    8. Sweet spot price. Higher price than 7 for the added functionalites, and lower price than X for features I don't really use daily.
    9. You can use this phone one handed!

    Its sad that iPhone 8 being one of the most underrated phone currently on the market. I just want to share my opinion about this actual great phone. Do you have any other reason choosing the 8 among other iPhones? Just write in the comments below! Thank you

    submitted by /u/ivanputeraa
    [link] [comments]

    Who else thinks that apple makes the cleanest unboxing experience of any product?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    [Nepali Fabric iPhone Case Giveaway] Since tons of people messaged me to do the giveaway we have decided to do it one more time fo 30 units of fabric cases - [PLEASE ORDER ONLY 1 UNIT] Check my profile for link and details, all the best!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    Does anyone have this backcase squeaking sound on your XS Max? Should I bring it to Apple for warranty? :(

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 01:06 AM PDT

    5G?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    Have you seen apps appear to have disappeared?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    iphone 8 or 8+?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    I haven't had a phone in a few years but the last one I had was the iPhone 5s. I don't really like the X bc of the notch and no home button. Also it's pretty expensive. But I'm on the fence as to which phone I should get. I really like the dual camera on the plus but I have average hands and I'm also 15 lol so idk if it'd be too big for me or not :/ I'll probably just get the silver color. But idk which to get!! Help me decide?

    submitted by /u/tacoflop
    [link] [comments]

    Double tapping the search icon should trigger the search text field system-wide

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I've noticed this in a few apps I use frequently (Spotify, Tweetbot, Apollo). It's so much more convenient and ergonomic than tapping Search once than reaching to the top of the screen to select the text field. I would love if this was built into iOS system-wide, thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Blacklight_sunflare
    [link] [comments]

    Well... what happened with my phone :(

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:33 AM PDT

    Can someone explain to me what a screen protector is and what's the difference between slim and protective cases?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I made a subreddit dedicated to those who love that patina on their iPhone leather case: r/patinaproud

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel