• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 4, 2019

    Apple Macbook Best used Macbook models

    Apple Macbook Best used Macbook models


    Best used Macbook models

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 04:04 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    My 2011 macbook pro finally bit the dust with a dreaded black screen. No amount of coaxing this thing wants to bring it back to life. It's had a good run and already had it's logic board replaced once due to the radeon issue.

    There seems to be plentiful amount of used Macbooks out there and looking for suggestions on the best models/combos to look for. I keep steering back to a 2016 Retina Macbook, as this is mostly just a couch surfing laptop.

    Thoughts?

    F

    submitted by /u/farsonic
    [link] [comments]

    Certain keys on MacBook suddenly unresponsive

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    MacBook Pro 2015 keys 8,i,K,< suddenly come unresponsive, anyone got same problems or solution??

    submitted by /u/UnableGrape
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    I run boot camp on my MacBook Pro and one day my screen wouldn't turn on. My mouse would turn on when I pressed the power button however the lights on the keyboard and caps lock won't turn on either. Will I have to send this to Apple? Does my warranty cover this?

    submitted by /u/FriezaFan456
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Pro Mid-2012, upgrade or buy a new one?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 08:44 PM PDT

    Student. 2nd year uni. Gonna need a good reliable device to get me through the next two years, then when I start working I will likely have much less use for a personal laptop. Current specs:

    MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) with 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, and the 2.5GHz I5, 1TB HDD.

    It has a couple of beautiful USB ports (something that'd inconvenience me if I upgraded, but not the end of the world), battery, screen, keyboard/trackpad are all fine, no terrible issues anywhere. Generally sturdy and reliable, but of course performance has dropped, I suspect it would improve upon installing an SSD and maybe a RAM upgrade to 16GB. Is it worth extending the lifetime with a new SSD, or should I get a new model? Money-wise, I can work extra hours to get a new model this summer, but that would not be ideal. If someone has experience with upgrading this specific model, please let me know. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/chrisphilip
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a refurbished MacBook from Apple a few days ago and can’t seem to update any apps. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Is it me or the < 2015 Macbook actually better in build quality?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    I own a 2017 Macbook Pro and to be honest with you, I feel like I'm using a low entry Macbook. Every time I saw someone post their old white Macbook, It tend to look better IMO. Despite the newer MBP is more powerful but I feel like it doesn't get the look right to be a premier notebook like it used to be.

    submitted by /u/GTHell
    [link] [comments]

    Screen to type verification code does not show up. Pls help!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 03:09 AM PDT

    I’m trying to connect my phone to my MacBook (2016) but it keeps connecting then disconnecting from my phone, this has happened before and all I did was update my laptop and it worked again but now my laptop is up to date and it’s still not working

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    Is there any hotkey to switch external display mode like Windows?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys I am just wondering if macOS provides such hotkey to switch how you want to use the external display?

    In Windows you can use the Windows + P set to switch PC only, duplicate, extended and such.

    But I am unable to find this on macOS.

    Does it even exist?

    submitted by /u/ydnandii
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with HP printer

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    I just connected HP 5275 printer to Macbook Air 2018. Printer defaults to black and white printing no matter what I change it to. Can anyone help with how to change default to print color? Am going crazy by now.

    submitted by /u/Emma005
    [link] [comments]

    How do i share my itunes or any other app i have purchased?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 03:43 AM PDT

    I'm setting up family sharing now, would this work? I'm using a MacBook while the other is using an iPad, is this still okay? I have some apps I had bought under my old iPad will the family be able to use it? And my iTunes subscription or do I need family subscription for it? It's just one other person

    submitted by /u/help_me_getfit
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think repairing a broken 2016 MacBook Pro's display via third-party it's worth it?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 01:12 AM PDT

    I already repaired it via Apple a year ago because it randomly broke itself (it's absurd but I'm not gonna go in the details since it's off topic now) and now it's broken again but this time because of an accident where probably the flight company is to blame. Apple still ask so much money for the repair that I was considering a third-party repair. What do you guys think about this? I'm trying to figure out whether it's a good option or wait months and buy a new updated version (if leaks are correct)

    submitted by /u/alberto1710
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel