• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 2, 2019

    iPhone Delft Blue looks very nice

    iPhone Delft Blue looks very nice


    Delft Blue looks very nice

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    The iPhone will bomb!! (Circa 2007)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    I think it’s the dumbest thing ever that apple doesn’t make any silicon or leather cases for the XR.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    Why? Because there are different colors? There are 3 different colors of the XS that will be covered up, there were 6 colors of the 7/7Plus that were being covered up. There is literally 0 good reason to only have a clear case, and a battery case.

    submitted by /u/OhItsReallyNoah
    [link] [comments]

    Apple’s next iPhone could have a 25% larger battery

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 11:17 PM PDT

    Report: Apple to release three OLED iPhones in 2020, featuring new screen sizes from 5.42- to 6.67-inches

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    I was curious as to how this subreddit would look on iPhoneOS 2.0

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    So I’ll start the trial... to read why I should cancel my trial?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    Even the iPhone 8 models doesn’t include the Lightning to 3,5mm adapter anymore :/

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    How can I figure out what all of this “other” stuff is in my storage?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    Wow real good one apple

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 05:14 PM PDT

    Can you please recommend an easy photoshop app on IoS i want to edit a part from a picture into another picture.?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:44 AM PDT

    iPhone 7 or XR?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Hello,

    My phone got stolen last week so I'm planning to get a new phone but don't know which one to get. I don't know if I should get iPhone 7 32gb refurbished for $210 or iPhone XR 64gb(new) for $550.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Mojo--Jojo-00
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up iPhone as new

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    Okay even though I've had my phone for 2 years, I'm still not an expert when it comes to iPhones lol.

    But what happens when you set your iPhone up as new but log into your iCloud?

    Are your pictures still there? Do you have buy all of your apps again?

    I also have a lot of notes and stuff I'd like to keep too tho

    But I've heard please say on this subreddit that setting up your iPhone as new can help the battery? I genuinely do not know if this is true. I'm kind of too nervous to try

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/yahoy_
    [link] [comments]

    What is this ! In the corner? I’m thinking it’s something to do with the Live Photo’s

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    How downgrade Ios 12.2 to Ios 10 on iphone 6s? (also with jailbreak)?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:08 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if this is fixable? (iPhone 7 glitching out)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    So basically it started while I was driving. My music stopped playing through the aux cord but the song wasn't paused. I tried replugging it in, and it only played through the phone speakers. I thought it was weird but I just brushed it off, and later I ended up getting a phone call. There was no ringing sound, I couldn't hear the caller, and the caller couldn't hear me. The speaker option was also grayed out. I tried testing it again a few hours later, and while making a phone call (phone is set on silent) it rang out loud on max volume (didn't change when I was trying to lower volume) and the speaker option was grayed out still. My music still will not play through the aux cord.

    I did stop by an Apple store since it was on the way home and the guy told me I have to buy a new phone and that there's nothing else they could do. I've tried network resets and restarting the phone, both times my phone froze on the iPhone logo for longer than usual. Also not sure if airplane mode had to do anything with it. Was just coming back today from a 4 day vacation out of the country, and it's the only thing different I did to my phone recently. Does anyone have any tips or things I should try before I go off to buy a new iPhone tomorrow? Advice is greatly appreciated lol

    submitted by /u/anon7147
    [link] [comments]

    Something strange happened on my phone yesterday.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    I was laying in bed, watching tv with my phone on the side table, when for about 3 seconds my phone played the signal tone and flashed its camera light. I was watching tv and minding my own business, not online or messing with my phone or any other electronic device. It almost was like when you play a sound on your find my iPhone feature. Anybody else experience this? I had no notifications and no emails telling me that someone logged into my iCloud or the confirmation of a sound being played like I usually do. No idea where that would've come from.

    submitted by /u/bearskinrug
    [link] [comments]

    2 phones to 1...How do I order a new iphone XS?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Right now I use 2 iphones. My work iphone is a 7 with ATT and my personal iphone is an SE with verizon.

    I want to order a iphone xs and combine both iphones to 1. My question is...do I order an XS from the apple store with my carrier as ATT and then call verizon to get an esim from them or do I have to order an unlocked iphone?

    Really just looking for the best way to accomplish this. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Chewkodaik1217
    [link] [comments]

    Something is killing my battery and I can’t for the life of me figure out what?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    I got my SE battery replaced in January due to the fact it wouldn't last me the day at work, I was scared to use the phone in case it never got me home at the end of the day. Got a new battery and zero improvement.

    I said enough was enough and bought a brand new 7 plus which should solve the problem. First few weeks seemed ok but now same old story, as soon as the screen is on you can watch the battery just drain in front of you.

    Looking at what used battery nothing out of the ordinary in there, nothing major draining battery but when you see screen on time, last 24hrs 1h45 min, that's on a 7 plus.

    Any ideas where to start?

    submitted by /u/flapjack81
    [link] [comments]

    I Think iOS Wants to Win Me Back Into Apple Music: Mu

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Unlocked vs. Carrier-Locked iPhone

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, So I've recently decided to make the big switch over from Android again. Last time I was on Apple was the iPhone 6. Now I just have the question from the title... I'm trying to buy it without having to go through our AT&T account because I am not the authorized payer of the account. I know I'm able to go buy the phone outright without having to go through AT&T Next but I just want to know your thoughts on unlocked phones. Like what are the major cons of buying one, if any. Any information is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/GreenHope47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel