• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 3, 2019

    iPhone Apple needs to bring back landscape album view to IOS.

    iPhone Apple needs to bring back landscape album view to IOS.


    Apple needs to bring back landscape album view to IOS.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    “We listen to everyone’s feedback..”

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    One of these things is not like the other

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:21 AM PDT

    Made my iPhone into myPhone.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    I think the iPhone's camera is definitely good, and good enough for most people. But there is some serious progress being made, especially in low-light photography, by other brands. How would you prioritize upping the iPhone's camera game vs other features/progress you'd like to see?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:39 AM PDT

    Anyone else having network problems on the iPhone xs?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    TIL - The flashlight switch moves when pressed.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 03:43 PM PDT

    If you want to buy an iphoneX her's a good deal: https://direct-link.net/21407/bestbuy

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    Anyone have thoughts on the clear Mous case for the XS Max?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    I need a new case. Want one that is clear, thin, protective, and doesn't absorb all the finger prints in the world. This one seems decent and it doesn't have those magnets in it.

    submitted by /u/Zarski843
    [link] [comments]

    For those who didn’t know. You can reduce your brightness below the normal levels.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Ah crap

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    So i was repairing my iPhone 5S. Went very well, no damage to any cables! It has disabled the Touch ID, but the home button still works. Should i put the original home button back in? Please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Slavidas
    [link] [comments]

    Tapping on a link with two fingers in Safari on iPhone now opens it as a new tab.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    Use to only work on an iPad I believe.

    submitted by /u/3quanimity
    [link] [comments]

    [Touch ID] If the iPhone 5s and SE both have 1st gen Touch ID, why does the SE’s feel faster and more responsive (and more consistent)?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:11 AM PDT

    Does the SE's A9 chip have anything to do with the speed and responsiveness of its Touch ID?

    submitted by /u/Dave8889
    [link] [comments]

    The iPhone takes better photos than Huawei’s P30 Pro most of the time

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Any issues with tearing on the new Apple Smart battery cases?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Hello. I had a Apple Smart Battery case on my iPhone 7 which I liked but it tore too fast so I'm wondering does anyone have issues with the new cases for the XS, XS Max and XR Smart battery cases tearing?

    submitted by /u/truefreedom4711
    [link] [comments]

    People of reddit, what is your battery life!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Little backstory, I went from an iPhone 7 with mediocre battery life, to an iPhone X with phenomenal battery life, to an iPhone XS with "eh" battery life. I'm thinking about downgrading to an iPhone 8, because I like the smaller size.

    In comparison, how does the iPhone 8 battery stack up to the iPhone XS? Not the 8 plus, which everyone seems to have, but the regular 8.

    submitted by /u/AquaKiwiPrime
    [link] [comments]

    Ringer/alarm separate volume?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Is there really no way to separate them? I want my alarm quiet but I need my phone calls here at work loud. Or am I just dumb and I'm not seeing it?

    submitted by /u/Old_Goat_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    (7) overheating = damaged ?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Hi, I bought a secondhand iphone 7 today and within 15 minutes of turning it on and starting to set it up, it was mildly warm, then I plugged it in to charge and it became scorching hot. Can't be software problem right? As its a reset phone. So I'm thinking the phone is physically damaged.

    Do you think I've been sold a faulty phone or am I overreacting ?

    I'm gonna try and fully charge it then try using it again .

    submitted by /u/TreeroyWOW
    [link] [comments]

    Keypad volume too low?!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    is it just me or the iphones keypad volume is just inaudible? im using a xs. prior to this i was on a 7 and that had quite a loud key click. my pixel 2xl makes a sound loud enough you could hear it in the hallway but the iphone is just inaudible in normal conditions. the volume of my phone is full.

    submitted by /u/drfatboi
    [link] [comments]

    Our retail is giving away 100 units of fabric iPhone cases each worth $35 for free celebrating first anniversary [Everyone should get a chance please don't order more than 1 unit]

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Is this ok to use to Clean my iPhone Screen?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    The nostalgia is real. Rolando Royal Edition

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel