• Breaking News

    Friday, April 5, 2019

    iPhone alright i just posted something about my newly replaced screen not working but i finally somehow got it working. Now the home button wont click down as it would before(when the screen wasnt working) but the touch ID works

    iPhone alright i just posted something about my newly replaced screen not working but i finally somehow got it working. Now the home button wont click down as it would before(when the screen wasnt working) but the touch ID works


    alright i just posted something about my newly replaced screen not working but i finally somehow got it working. Now the home button wont click down as it would before(when the screen wasnt working) but the touch ID works

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:29 PM PDT

    i have all the metal pieces that go around the home button installed correctly so im not sure what this might be

    submitted by /u/Mattacking1
    [link] [comments]

    I replaced my iphone 8 screen but now when i tried turning it on it just keeps replaying the apple startup logo and then shutting off and repeating what do i do?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    Is there a app like Samsung sound assistant for iPhone?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    I come from the land of Samsung with no hate. I'm looking for app that my cousin can use (native American accent). The Samsung sound assistant app allows you to play 2 audios from separate apps at once and control the volume of each app individually.

    This is amazing because I can listen to lectures while listening lil pump while working out. And my cousin wants to be able to do so as well. I want to know if there's any apps that are similar or the exact same. Thank you for your response.

    submitted by /u/thatbrownnerddied
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS will not sync to iCloud while on wireless charger

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Just as the title says, for some reason the iCloud sync service doesn't recognize the iPhone as "charging" when on my wireless charger. Any tips as to fixing this issue?

    submitted by /u/FlyingPhotog
    [link] [comments]

    Music resumes playing on Spotify when I lock my phone(iPhone X Max)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    If I'm playing a song with my screen open on Spotify and I pause the song then lock the screen, the song starts playing again. It doesn't matter if Spotify is open on the screen or running in the background. I've tried resetting the phone and it hasn't helped.

    submitted by /u/DSquariusGreeneJR
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to make purchases without going through iTunes?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    Android phones have a nice feature to make purchases added to your phone bill rather than a direct payment. Is there a way for iPhones to do that. I use T-Mobile if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Stretch407
    [link] [comments]

    If I were to block a user from a groupchat with 3 people, would my entire group chat be able to see that i did so?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    I am in a group chat with 3 people (myself iPhone, a person i want to block Android user, and a mutual friend iPhone user) and want to block one of them. (The person I want to block is the android user) If I block them what will happen in the chat? I know I won't see the blocked persons messages. But will the 3rd person in the chat (iPhone User) see that I blocked the other member of the group?

    Also, does an indicator show up for me that one of the members of this chat is blocked? Never blocked someone before, so if I have a conversation with just that person what happens, does it disappear?

    submitted by /u/RealisticRadish
    [link] [comments]

    I just upgraded to iOS 11, and I'm noticing my Instagram alerts stay in my history forever unless I actually like tap each individual alert and open Instagram with it, or clear them. No idea if this is a bug, or a way around this.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    I'm sure iOS 12 fixes this, but I'm jailbroken and I don't wanna lose it.

    It seems like right now my only option is deal with it or just hide them from my history, which also sucks. My entire history is just Instagram alerts all the way down. Any ideas?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/llilliiiliil
    [link] [comments]

    SE battery draining faster even after replacement

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    I've had my SE for a few years now and am happy with it. I prefer the smaller size to fit in my purse, and it serves my purposes. However, the battery started draining much faster than it used to around October-November of last year and got much worse in December. Don't get me wrong it's still fully usable, but it feels like I'm getting 50-75% of my previous battery life. I got fed up so I had the battery replaced at the end of December. However, it didn't change a thing. I also checked which apps were using the most battery, turned off background usage, etc., but that didn't work either.

    My question is, do phones just get worse battery life as they get older or is there a fixable reason for this? I'm thinking about buying another SE or 6s but would rather not.

    submitted by /u/Pancake_Bunny
    [link] [comments]

    Help iPhone 6 isn’t working the touch is messing up and the screen sometimes won’t respond when pressing!!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    It does it off and on. It works then it doesn't when I type on the keyboard sometimes the letters stick and you have to press it hard like 3x for the letter to type on the screen or I'll have to close the screen and open it again for it to work. Is there a fix for this or would I have to get a new phone?

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot re-download PUBG from App Store?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    There's this app called ShadowTrackerExtra which keeps reappears everytime I deletes it from the Homescreen. I thought that it was OK, since the app caused no harm and it was quite tricky to uninstall it. But I have just found out that when I tried to download PUBG MB from AppStore, the AppStore automatically opens this app ups (although I had uninstalled PUBG 2-3 months ago???) and then the app stopped working. I have done a lot of research but I did not find anything helpful.

    submitted by /u/unsalty_cookiejar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel