• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 4, 2019

    iOS Gaming What’s up with mobile games and fake adverts.... this game advert is literally auto chess

    iOS Gaming What’s up with mobile games and fake adverts.... this game advert is literally auto chess


    What’s up with mobile games and fake adverts.... this game advert is literally auto chess

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 11:48 PM PDT

    are all mfi controllers so aweful?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    awful*

    I bought a brand new steel series stratus (the dwarf version) and it sucks so much. It keeps dissconecting for no reason and barealy works for 10 seconds. Its fully charched and I tried multiple times to pair.

    edit: I updatet it but it still hit and miss. Stardew valley for exapmle just keeps walking to the right.

    And there is also a fair amaunt of latency.

    submitted by /u/PresidentZer0
    [link] [comments]

    Spellsword Cards: Demontide released for iOS!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:23 PM PDT

    Good and long games to play in iPad Pro

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    I'm looking for good games with good story, like RPG games or adventure games, with a feel of a "complete "game.

    submitted by /u/dakleik
    [link] [comments]

    New Luka Redwood/88 Games (#YMBAB & 1000000) Photographs out now

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    Games like Elder Scrolls Blades.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Recently playing Elder Scrolls Blades, love the game play minus the whole chest situation. I love the combat, the gearing process, are there any games similar to this that do the same. Focusing on one character to progress? Thanks for the suggestions in advance.

    submitted by /u/moshnaked
    [link] [comments]

    Any games to recommend that's idle and resource management?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:05 PM PDT

    Criteria it's need to be full support for X devices and free to play.

    I really like to play games that idle plus resource management. One example is idle apocalypse.

    You start with the basic and then u use the basic go get something more premium and so on.

    Some of the ones I have played

    Idle apocalypse

    Idle miner/factory tycoon

    Deep town ( but not x optimized)

    Idle realm

    Rickey valley tycoon

    Some of the notable ones I can remember I have played a lot but they don't stick.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Quistis_Trepe
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like "Among Us" ?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just download Among Us today and this game is literally one of the best games I've ever played on IOS. It's a multiplayer game with up to 10 players where you are trapped on a spaceship and have to figure out who is the imposter (killer) while doing simple tasks like repairing the generators or stuff.

    I would love to know if you guys have any recommendations for any similar games (basically where you have to find out who the bad guy is)

    Thanks in advance and have a great day :)

    submitted by /u/Fleskepanne
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Restraunt/Cafe management games ? Prefer premium

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 01:13 PM PDT

    Any games like Abzu for the IPad?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    I'm looking for something that is beautiful with a great soundtrack that is almost pointless. I love playing Abzu on my son's Switch but I personally just have an iPad. To be honest even watching Abzu gameplay on YouTube is pretty close. I'm talking hella low blood sugar games.

    For reference I also play Alto's Odyssey on zen mode all the time. Old man's Journey is my speed as well but I'd like something maybe juuuuust a little more interactive.

    submitted by /u/BrandonB0000
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get into iOS gaming

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    I recently upgraded my phone and was curious to know what games are out there on mobile that are actually worthwhile to play through out the day during down time and whatnot. As far as gaming background, when I'm home, I play Diablo 3, Path of Exile, Dead Cells. I guess I'm looking for a game that I can really grind out like those so I'm open for any suggestions even if they don't have controller support. I have a SteelSeries Nimbus if that helps. Thanks for you time in advance.

    submitted by /u/credwila
    [link] [comments]

    Rush Rally 3- just get it

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    If you like racing games- get this game. Best $4 I've ever spent on a game. Amazingly detailed- everything is extremely well thought out (you can actually move the controls around on the screen).

    Easily the most challenging racing game I've played, it also the most satisfying when you get it right.

    Just get it. You won't regret it.

    submitted by /u/LifeByBike
    [link] [comments]

    Single hand games to play while using public transit?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    Off late I'm getting bored of reading books, listening to music or an audiobook while I'm using public transit. Wondering if there are any good single hand games I could play? Offline for when underground, otherwise online games would do too.

    TIA :)

    submitted by /u/michelangelo88
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - worth it on IOS?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    Hey all! Major JRPG player here. I played Valkyrie Profile back in the day (PS days) and still love it to this day. I saw it for $17 on iOs and was thinking on getting it (aside from the gacha game launching tomorrow).

    If anyone has played it on iOS, can I ask two quick questions?

    1. Does it have cross-device saves? Can I play on iPad and iPhone?
    2. Is it worth the $17 from a production value perspective? Example: love Chrono Trigger, got it for iOs and hated the interface. Does VP Lenneth have the same issue?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/l_spencer
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Arcade bad/good/ugly?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:53 PM PDT

    Wanted to get your guys opinion. With all the money Apple is pumping into the devs who agree to be part of apples new subscription based gaming service I'm sure it will make a splash out of the gate. However will it last? What are you exited or dreading about the new service for iOS?

    And go

    submitted by /u/Para__Digm
    [link] [comments]

    Best free tower defence game?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    Can anyone think of anything better than Mini Guns?

    submitted by /u/BackpackerLee
    [link] [comments]

    Any Cheap site to see Downloads & Revenue ?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:04 PM PDT

    Any good cheap site to see Downloads & Revenue each game ?

    like www.appannie.com or https://thinkgaming.com/

    at thinkgaming.com you can see Revenue, download & daily active user estimates (all countries & games included) but $399/mo.

    submitted by /u/Vulkan121
    [link] [comments]

    Dank Tanks or Tanks a Lot!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    I have downloaded Dank Tanks, as I like Lilith Games the developer. However, there doesn't seem to be much difference between these two tank-themed MOBAs.

    submitted by /u/BackpackerLee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel