• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 4, 2019

    iPhone When you lose one air pod and then you buy another one and you finde the first one

    iPhone When you lose one air pod and then you buy another one and you finde the first one


    When you lose one air pod and then you buy another one and you finde the first one

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    Can we please have the weather display on the app icon like the clock and calendar do.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    It’s probably not much compared to all your 8 Plus’ and X’s but I finally upgraded to a 7!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    Android user here. I bought a iPhone SE as my work phone. I like it. So i bought a next iPhone for my personal life. Apple! You got me!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 08:44 AM PDT

    Just stumbled upon this: if you long press the refresh button you can quickly request the desktop site.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    Cotton pockets seem outdated, considering everyone has devices with screens. Shouldn’t they be made with friendlier material like a durable glass cleaning cloth?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    Why is my phone doing this? I updated it to the latest iOS

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone else love the iPhone X design that Apple shouldn’t change it for the sake of change?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    I love the iPhone X design, it feels great in the hand. I'm still not bored with the design, and I'm using the iPhone XS.

    I love the glass back, and the polished stainless steel that curves around the edges. It has a nice weight to it too. Space grey, and especially silver and gold look absolutely premium and stunning.

    I wish Apple can stick with this design, I can't imagine any way they could improve the design, unless they change it entirely for the sake of change. I heard rumors Apple was going for a frosted glass look for the next iPhone... and in my opinion it's not really a good look.

    Just remove the camera bump, reduce the bezels, and make the max models thinner, and get rid of the notch in exchange for display holes.

    At this this point, there isn't much to change in the look of the device.

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    I know I’m out of shape, jeez Apple.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:19 AM PDT

    Dark clock depending on background ??

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 10:35 AM PDT

    SOOR app just got it’s price cut in half, and it’s getting better and better.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:14 AM PDT

    Best Apple News alternatives?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Some of us are in countries that don't get to access Apple News.

    I know there's Google News and even Microsoft News. Google News has the better content IMO, Microsoft News present it better but the content is lacking.

    Are there any other apps I should consider as a one stop shop for news?

    submitted by /u/examinati0n
    [link] [comments]

    Is it ok to charge the iPhone every time the battery is near to 0%?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    I read that to have a healthier battery we should avoid charge the iPhone every time or let it connected to the charger. Besides Apple recommend to charge from 0 to 100 at least once in a month. So doing it everyday makes me think that it's better, or am I wrong?

    submitted by /u/RenzoGx
    [link] [comments]

    Who is still going strong on a 5C?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Curious, because my unintentionally uninsured iPhone X got ruined and I am reverting until I have more funds.

    submitted by /u/nderhjs
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone SE upgrade to ios12?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    Wondering if I should upgrade to ios12. Still am on ol' reliable ios 10. Don't want to take a battery hit, I get through a day just fine with heavy use. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Yankeeblader
    [link] [comments]

    Countdown on lock screen

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:07 AM PDT

    I use the countdown timer a lot and have always been able to see it on the lock screen. After the last update to 12.2 it is not there anymore. Anyone know how to get it back?

    Using an iPhone X

    Edit to add phone

    submitted by /u/nothingfinal
    [link] [comments]

    Live wallpapers for iPhone SE

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get live wallpapers or themes for iPhone SE?

    submitted by /u/DT-murphy11
    [link] [comments]

    And the 5c soldiers on... A great dedicated music player. I miss the 4-inch phones, is that just me?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    Is this normal after iMessage restore?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    Is there a reason it shows the check mark as if it’s connected but I don’t get any wifi? It’s my schools public wifi network

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    A Free iPhone case for r/iPhone participants!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    It hurts

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Good small tripod for the XR?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Hello. I'm looking at recording video on my XR on my desk so I'm wondering what Tripods do you all recommend getting?

    submitted by /u/truefreedom4711
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel