• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    Has anyone else been getting their accounts temporarily suspended after using Alien Blue recently?

    Has anyone else been getting their accounts temporarily suspended after using Alien Blue recently?


    Has anyone else been getting their accounts temporarily suspended after using Alien Blue recently?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 10:25 AM PST

    I get this an outdated app and some things have been in limbo land but I noticed recently when I've used that app in the past handful of weeks I've been getting that temporary suspension message that prompts a password change.

    I know this sometimes happens when you use a VPN, are on a different network, or doing some other stuff but I've been encountering this issue a lot more frequently when I've been using the app that I had saved on an old ipad.

    I've seen some rumors of people saying things have been compromised completely and I was wondering if this could be an inkling of truth to that claim.

    submitted by /u/LarryLeadFootsHead
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel