• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    Apple iOS Why aren’t batteries shown in the same place. When did Apple think it’s a good idea to put them in a widget page that required multiple actions to access?

    Apple iOS Why aren’t batteries shown in the same place. When did Apple think it’s a good idea to put them in a widget page that required multiple actions to access?


    Why aren’t batteries shown in the same place. When did Apple think it’s a good idea to put them in a widget page that required multiple actions to access?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    What is up with mu weather widget? I live in istanbul

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    Medium/long range wifi struggling since 12.2 update

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    I updated to 12.2 only the other day and since then when I'm at a medium to long distance my wifi is awful when previously it was just fine. It feels to me like my phone now stays connected to 5ghz as i move further away when previously it would automatically switch to 2.4ghz. However both networks I've been on do not have options to manually switch the channel (and they shouldn't need to, it should be done automatically due to distance). Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/negan2018
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to update apps over 150mb on mobile data?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    I have unlimited 4g data on my ipad. I have no wifi at home, use wired ethernet on my computers. Is there any way to update apps over 150mb? Because now I can basically never update certain apps like Word and Excel. It is ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/Boogertwilliams
    [link] [comments]

    How is there no opportunity to take a photo in 16:9 format, without cropping?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 04:06 AM PDT

    The only way I found, is taking a picture while you recording a video. It's iPhone 8 by the way

    submitted by /u/vanya1301
    [link] [comments]

    AirVisual has an interesting feature that show the number of Air Quality Index (AQI) on the app icon. I was confused for 2 minutes trying to find those 54 notifications, turns out they aren’t.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    How to remove snapseed folder from ios photos?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    Hi, I have uninstalled Snapseed, but an empty folders till showing up in Photos. Similarly I have an empty Dropbox folder as well. Is there anyway to remove those empty folders?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/1301091
    [link] [comments]

    I regret sideloading apps (tutuapp and more), and I factory reset my iphone, is there anything else I can do to prevent the possible spyware/malware etc?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Wifi keeps dropping on iOS 12.2. Is anyone else having this problem?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Ever since I updated to 12.2, my wifi drops almost every time I turn my screen on. It only takes a second or two to reconnect to wifi.

    submitted by /u/codingapples
    [link] [comments]

    Anyways to block ads on ios red_dit?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    Low Power Mode

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 08:45 PM PDT

    Still not sure what this does, because I haven't noticed any changes in functions when it's on 🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/being_igor
    [link] [comments]

    I made a slideshow app for Google Photos - please help me by trying it out

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:30 PM PDT

    Why is my storage 165 gigs? What should/can I do against this?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    Did apple removed 250MB limit over Mobile Data? FB updated fine over mobile data, didn’t ask for wifi.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    AppStoreCN has been created

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    Battery charge doesn’t update

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Hi, i just realized that my iPhone X 12.2 isn't updating his % of battery, i have it charging for a while now and it the real % appears just when i turn off and start again the phone

    submitted by /u/Kerovero
    [link] [comments]

    Getting a new phone number, what will my iMessages be tethered to?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    This is kind of a dumb question but I don't have a mac so I don't know how iMessage works as a standalone. I want to be selective in who I give the new number to, but I am ok allowing anyone who has my current contact info to continue messaging me with iMessage if they have it.

    How do I make sure people that are currently messaging me with iMessage through my current number only message me through iMessage? I'm not sure if iMessage automatically "links" to my new number, or if I have to give it to them specifically.

    submitted by /u/iamanevilwitch
    [link] [comments]

    Since this morning videos in Twitter, Facebook, and reddit aren’t working

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    iOS 12.2 iPhone XS Max

    submitted by /u/LittleGreenNotebook
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel