• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    Apple TV FYI if Apple TV is not in Home App or Siri from iPhone isn't working:

    Apple TV FYI if Apple TV is not in Home App or Siri from iPhone isn't working:


    FYI if Apple TV is not in Home App or Siri from iPhone isn't working:

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 11:17 AM PDT

    First, Make sure that the Apple TV is connected. Go to Settings -> Accounts -> iCloud -> My Home [Connected]

    Then, Go to Settings -> AirPlay -> AirPlay [on], Room [Select a Room].

    - Now the Apple TV should appear in the selected room in Home App and Siri on iPhone should interact with the Apple TV.

    This took me forever to figure out how to fix and there was no help anywhere online.

    submitted by /u/LargeInvestment
    [link] [comments]

    Performance on appletv4k with tvOS 12.2 is still good?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    Hi, Appletv4k 'out of the box' has tvOS 11. The performance of the operation system and apps on appletv4k are still good with tvOS 12.2 last update?

    submitted by /u/Ryu_Switch
    [link] [comments]

    Move Netflix profile

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 02:39 AM PDT

    Some idiot guest deleted my Netflix profile off my Apple TV. It still shows on my Mac when I login to Netflix.com. Is there a way to copy the profile from the web to Apple TV or I lost all my watch history?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/m1ndb0mb
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Tv 4K settings

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    I used to have my Apple TV 4K set to 4K SDR with both Match Content options on as I had read this allows all content to be displayed in their respective and correct formats; however, a recent update for my TV now only allows the highest 4K format to be chosen (Dolby Vision) and is quite noticeable while watching SDR content. Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/BabehKittehs
    [link] [comments]

    Grandma wants to watch Game of Thrones

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    She has Direct TV who are now making her pay extra for HBO. She started watching Game of Thromes before I even did (I was shocked when I saw her [85yo at the time] watching the crazy sex scenes in front of me). I want to give her my Apple TV 3 (I think) and I'll pay for the HBO Now subscription, but she often needs help with her iPhone and computer. BTW I need to make a subreddit called texts from grandma!

    Is there a way I can access the Apple TV remotely from my phone at a different location, so I can start the episodes for her if she forgets how to navigate the UI?

    submitted by /u/punchandtrudy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on 12.3b1 having issues with WWE Network not loading?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    If anyone is a subscriber in here.

    On ATV4K.

    No problems with any other app that I've used.

    submitted by /u/CMoore515
    [link] [comments]

    Plex/iTunes Media sharing

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    This is amazing would be great if it supported plex and iTunes media sharing

    submitted by /u/ZeRoLiM1T
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with airplay:

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    I am trying to watch programmes on my Apple TV (version 12.2) using an iPad/iPhone. It plays an ad fine but does not progress further. I am streaming via the Channel 4 app (All4) and RTÉ Player - both encounter the same problem.

    Has anybody has this issue, and if so found a solution?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ostensiblyuseless
    [link] [comments]

    ATV3, iPhone SE, AirPlay and Global TV app

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    I cannot get it to work consistently. Does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/MicToronto
    [link] [comments]

    Tv app

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Any word if fox sports will ever interstate in the tv app Or if Hulu live will I love getting notifications that a game is about to start and of course when I click on it nothing is found in the tv app

    submitted by /u/kwajr
    [link] [comments]

    Infuse 6 Pro not loading movies from iCloud on my Apple TV??

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I paid for the Infuse 6 Pro subscription, I have the setting for "iCloud Sync" set to On & I just uploaded a few movies to my iCloud storage. When I go into my Infuse app it shows no movies. Did I miss something? Just trying to watch downloaded movies on my Apple TV. I had been using Plex but it would stop a lot so I got Infuse hearing performance was better but so far I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/arey510
    [link] [comments]

    Moonlight on Apple TV 4K

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    How can I get Moonlight working on Apple TV 4K? I have a mac and I have the source files, but I just can't connect to my Apple TV through the Devices and Simulators page on Xcode. If it is impossible to put Moonlight on Apple TV 4K, then is there a third party app store for free that I can put on the Apple TV 4K, like TweakBox? KinoConsole is a stuttery PITA, so that's not an option. If there is any alternatives to Moonlight for Apple TV 4K that are on the official tvOS app store, then that could be an option. PS: my Mac is a VMWare install (probably doesn't matter) and is on ethernet. My ATV4K is on wifi. Maybe these things could affect the process of connecting to the ATV4K for sideloading, I don't know. I also have a free developer account, so that couldn't be the issue either. I don't mind re signing apps every week since I have a VMWare mac that can do it quickly.

    submitted by /u/atlasCG
    [link] [comments]

    Remote

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    New to Apple TV, the remote is an abomination.

    submitted by /u/chadlumanthehuman
    [link] [comments]

    New TV app where is news?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    On the beta, I can't find Live News Streams anymore. I have to go to actual apps now. Am I just missing it?

    submitted by /u/LargeInvestment
    [link] [comments]

    Yella Beezy pays homage to Nipsey Hussle

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel