• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 2, 2019

    Apple iOS My only wish for iOS 13 is to be able tochange the tri-tone notification sound

    Apple iOS My only wish for iOS 13 is to be able tochange the tri-tone notification sound


    My only wish for iOS 13 is to be able tochange the tri-tone notification sound

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    Can someone help me

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    iOS Shortcut to add all photos from camera in one album

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 07:09 AM PDT

    I was wondering if anyone knew of an iOS shortcut so that all photos i take with the camera are automatically stored in an album, just for the photos and videos i took. I don't want everything mixed with photos from other apps and screenshots,downloaded images, etc.

    submitted by /u/pureheroinexcx
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else get upgraded to 5G on AT&T?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:38 AM PDT

    can anybody know the solution?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 05:32 AM PDT

    Am I really bad at math? How do documents and data add up to ~3.5 GB, but it says 13 used.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    OPTIONS

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    I have been wondering if we really need all 3 anymore. If you are a casual user - emails, surfing, music, general use and not really needed for extensive business use, etc. Can we get by without the computer/laptop? Is the iPhone and/or the iPad enough?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jonole
    [link] [comments]

    Remote hotspot not showing up after updated to iOS 12.2

    Posted: 02 Apr 2019 12:21 AM PDT

    I've been using the remote hotspot toggling feature for a long time, but ever since both my iPhone and iPad updated to iOS 12.2 it won't work any more. I used to see "remote hotspot" above the WiFi list on my iPad, but it just won't show up any more. I have to manually enable it from the control center on my phone, but I still need to enter the password on my iPad to connect to it.

    Also cloud copying and pasting is not working either. It just seems like these two devices aren't "talking to each other" any more.

    Contacted apple support, twice, stupid advisors cannot even understand "remote toggling".

    Tried almost everything: toggling Bluetooth, handoff, WiFi, airplane mode, restart, reset and restore. Problem still there.

    The only thing I haven't tried is rolling back to iOS 12.1.4, but only because I am not sure if I can use a iOS 12.2 backup to restore on a older version device.

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Tony1ee
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having issues with music stopping as soon as you hit play? (Apple music)

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    The music I downloaded won't play (apple music only. YT music plays w/o a issue.). Even changing the volume, pressing play/pause, and changing songs are delayed.

    submitted by /u/Kingaladdin414
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t update software on IPhone X

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 10:38 PM PDT

    Apple’s alternative to YouTube

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    With all the variety of videos on YT, it's time for a simplified and targeted video streaming app where only verified profiles can upload. No ads and multiscreen capability to minimise videos. And of course full data usage privacy.

    submitted by /u/GeoggiOS
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to password protect a specific app?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 09:33 AM PDT

    My kid frequently wants to use my phone, which is generally fine. However, were he to accidentally open and poke something in some of my work-related apps could cause a problem. I know about the various ways to lock down a child's device, but I don't want to do that on my own phone. The app in question doesn't have its own password features.

    So, is there any way to do this?

    iPhone 7, iOS 12.x

    submitted by /u/jgalak
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 12.1 recorded itself in my pocket, possibly compromised my bank info.

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    Posted this to /r/iphonehelp but its got a lot less people to see it and I need an answer. But tldr: exactly as title says and if it helps I'm on an iPhone X running 12.1. I stopped at the liquor store on my way home from work today and after I got home a notification came up saying the screen recording had been saved. Naturally curious since I had not been recording my own screen or looking at my phone because I was driving and it was in my pocket while in the store, I watched the video. It started on the timer saying if I wanted to set it for 5 minutes, then it went to the pull down menu and selected my camera and selected my photos from the bottom left.

    Now I may be an idiot but I took a screenshot of the payment confirmation from a payment I made towards my credit card earlier this afternoon. The confirmation screen has my personal checking account info listed on it (bank routing number and partial bank account number). This is the first photo that is seen in the recording and it goes straight to that information and stays on it for a few seconds which is more than enough of time to take a picture of it. It then tried to save the picture in notes but closed it out and went to my iTunes where it said I was offline and to turn off airplane mode (odd since I never turn it to airplane mode). iTunes closes out then it is on my home screen and it opens settings where i could see the wifi was from the grocery store next to the liquor store.

    After it goes to settings it opens up the notifications and stays on the notifications for 2048 and it says on that screen for the rest of the video and doesn't show the screen record button being hit to end the recording.

    A quick google search didn't give me any answers since nobody else seems to have had the same problem. Obviously I'm freaking out since my bank info could very easily be out there and I could easily be fucked. I'm hoping this is an elaborate April Fools prank or something but I have no idea how it could be possible. I'm posting this from my desktop and currently have my phone in airplane mode to keep it offline and keeping an eye on my bank account. Any information would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SnoogerBooger
    [link] [comments]

    Could anybody help me with this ?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    [BUG] Lockscreen Rotation Bug

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel