• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 4, 2019

    Apple Watch HealthFace app added digital time as a part of top complication

    Apple Watch HealthFace app added digital time as a part of top complication


    HealthFace app added digital time as a part of top complication

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    Decided my band collection needed a little more color.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    Can you sms on Apple Watch?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    Hello, sorry if this has been asked before but on the non cellular version of the Apple Watch if my phone is connect can I receive sms texts and reply to them? Or is it limited to iMessages only. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Won-Ton13
    [link] [comments]

    After a week with sport loops I cannot go back to silicon bands

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    They fit my ultra think arms with ease! Plus it doesn't get all nasty when I workout. Did I mention it fits my skinny wrists?

    submitted by /u/bigbog987
    [link] [comments]

    Heart rate/exercise ring

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    This may be more of a FWP, but the healthier I get with this watch as my guide, the longer it takes to close my rings! Exercise used to close with just daily activity and walking around a bit, now if I'm not actually exercising, I end the day with zero minutes! Blessing and a curse. My resting heart rate is now below 60 from 80+ and my blood pressure is no longer pre-hypertension. I owe it all to this watch and the friend challenge!

    submitted by /u/AKA_Squanchy
    [link] [comments]

    Just for curiosity: how often do you swap bands during the day/week?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 11:32 PM PDT

    Title says...

    submitted by /u/RiccardoBisoni
    [link] [comments]

    Am looking to upgrade my Apple Watch. I am not finding any big differences between the Series 3 and Series 4. Are there any great upgrades that became available for the Series 4 that I'm not finding?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 05:31 AM PDT

    Currently have a Series 2 which I use mostly for Fitness Tracking and I love the Navigation Alerts as well

    submitted by /u/Celt9782
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Monthly goal not syncing with daily achievements - how can I fix this?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    As an avid ring closer and badge chaser, I'm trying to obtain all my monthly goals that my watch/activity program sets for me. This month was to achieve a certain number of minutes working out. This will be pretty easy, considering I workout approx. 1hr/day.

    As I went to see how my progress is tracking, I noticed that while my workouts are being recorded, the monthly goal isn't syncing up.

    Does anyone know how to fix this? I have 2nd edition, stainless steel, on the latest software update- 5.2.

    I did notice with this latest update that it removed all of my preset workouts, think this would affect my goals?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/amjschro
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all my contacts after iOS update

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Help! After updating both iOS for both iphone x and AW Series 3, all my contacts in AW are gone. I've checked contacts application in AW and it says "No Contacts".

    Do you experience anything weird after the update?

    submitted by /u/thestraubrey
    [link] [comments]

    “Just spin the crown to change iPhone volume!”

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    I see people saying this online, but I have to open the "now playing" app on the watch first, THEN spin the crown.

    Is there a setting I'm not aware of that makes the crown a volume control, no matter what the watch is doing?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/otter6461a
    [link] [comments]

    New Watch Owner, could use some help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    Is there a way to change setting to make it so I need to enter a passcode each time to interact with the watch? Like a manual unlock?

    submitted by /u/RocMama
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Else Waiting For A Round Watch?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    I had been using a Huawei Watch Gen 1 simply for the step counter and because it looks fantastic. But it needed to update and now it won't connect to my iPhone 8 Plus. I'm done fussing with it and since an Apple Watch is the only smartwatch that actually works with an iPhone, I want to make the switch.

    However, the lack of a truly round watch is keeping me from making the jump. I have to wear business professional attire and I still feel that the Apple Watch just doesn't quite look formal enough. I know this is personal bias, but I just can't shake it.

    I have read that Apple has design patents for a round watch case. Am I crazy for hoping they release a round watch soon then? Or are those patents just to protect their IP and is it doubtful they will release new hardware?

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Confusables
    [link] [comments]

    Exercise ring?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    Hello everyone I have a question and was hope y'all could help me out. Why is it that my wife's ring never moves for say. We go on outdoor walks and start the outdoor walk on the watch we walk for about 45-60 min and my ring closes but her's only counts like 4 min. I thought maybe she wasn't wearing it snugged enough. So she wore it a bit tighter and nothing. My only other guess is her heart rate isn't going high enough maybe? I don't know hooding y'all can help me out here with some knowledge or suggestions. Thank You.

    Edit : she has a S3 I have an S4

    submitted by /u/kevinvillegas
    [link] [comments]

    How to determine ECG availability on S4: (possibly) region of purchase

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 06:25 AM PDT

    This is kind of a continuation of this thread I created: https://reddit.com/r/AppleWatch/comments/b6etxu/would_the_ecg_feature_be_available_if_an_apple/

    Judging by the replies I got, I get the impression that ECG availability is primarily determined by where the Apple Watch was initially bought.

    In the original thread, I linked an article by 9to5Mac that uncovered a potential attempt by Apple to use geofencing to determine availability. However, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

    Granted, all these replies are anecdotes. That said, there isn't an explicit message straight from Apple. Even from Apple's press release, Apple simply says:

    The ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4, a direct-to-consumer product that enables customers to take an electrocardiogram right from their wrist, is available in Hong Kong and 19 European countries, including France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom. In addition to receiving De Novo clearance in the US from the FDA, the ECG app1 and irregular rhythm notification2 are now CE marked and cleared in the European Economic Area.

    As for footnote 1, it says:

    This feature is available on Apple Watch Series 4 in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, US and US Virgin Islands, and requires iPhone 5s or later on iOS 12.2.

    Note the wording: This feature is available (bold emphasis mine).

    IMO, this is somewhat misleading. Simply saying it's "available" can also mean you can use the feature if you're physically present in a supported region. Since European and Hong Kong users can use ECG functions as of 5.2/12.2, it seems obvious that the relevant hardware has been available since the initial release, not to mention that every S4 comes from China, and it takes a software switch to activate it for the users.

    tl;dr - availability of ECG seems to be based on where the watch was bought rather than geofencing during initial activation.

    submitted by /u/Makegooduseof
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else rarely use any apps on watch?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 12:52 PM PDT

    I use my watch for fitness tracking and it does a fantastic job at it but I was thinking my AW might be overkill for my needs, I don't think I've ever used an app or sent a message or made a call, the notifications are handy but all the stuff I use can be done on a cheap Fitbit.

    submitted by /u/flapjack81
    [link] [comments]

    Help me please, for the same price I can get S3 Hermès or S4 Steel, so...which one?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    I owned an Apple Watch S0 and now I really want to come back and now I have two options for the same money... what do you think guys and gals?

    submitted by /u/Shum_93
    [link] [comments]

    Is stainless steel worth the extra money?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Questing concerning pausing workout

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 02:24 AM PDT

    When we are working out in a group class like body pump or hiit, should we pause workout on the resting times (between exercices or when the pt is explaining what to do), when we are literally standing without evetively working out? Or should we have workout running all the time until the end of the class?

    submitted by /u/mmbento
    [link] [comments]

    The Big Bang Theory 12x18 Sneak Peeks "The Laureate Accumulation" (HD) 1:40 for funny Apple Watch Reference

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Does this size looks ok on me?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    So I bought a 40mm series 4 for a really good price and I was wondering if the size is ok or if it is too small. Currently can't decide myself so asking you guys. Thanks.

    https://imgur.com/a/ksOYUmn

    submitted by /u/viniwier
    [link] [comments]

    Watch perfomance when paired with older iPhone

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I have an iPhone 6 Plus and I'm thinking between buying a new iPhone for myself or getting an Apple Watch Series 4 for me and my girfriend who has an iPhone 5s.

    It's the Watch perfomance affected when it's paired with older models like the ones I have or it doesn't matter because almost all 3rd party apps run locally on the Watch?

    Sorry for my grammar, not my first language.

    submitted by /u/Sergiogs
    [link] [comments]

    AW purchased at Apple Store on Verizon cell plan?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 11:39 PM PDT

    I plan to upgrade my S2 wifi-only AW later this year to wifi +cell and plan to buy directly from Apple. My carrier is Verizon.

    I just purchased a new iPad mini 5 wifi+cell from Apple and in setting it up have discovered that Apple Embedded Sim covers a lot of major carriers but NOT Verizon. I have to buy a SIM from Verizon & pay activation fee in addition to the monthly fee for added device. I did not see anything specific about Verizon being excluded when I ordered the iPad mini. I probably overlooked some exceedingly small print in some obscure footnote.

    So now I am wondering if an AW purchased from Apple Store will work using Verizon as a carrier?

    submitted by /u/jonh229
    [link] [comments]

    Charging every night vs when fully dead

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    Is there any benefit as far as battery life goes to wait until my watch is fully dead to recharge it or is it fine to plug in and charge over night every night ?

    submitted by /u/theawkwardwhitegirl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel