• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 4, 2019

    Apple TV Death Date Caption

    Apple TV Death Date Caption


    Death Date Caption

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 12:01 AM PDT

    "You will die on Aug, XX 2037" caption popped up about 5 mins in to John Mulaney Comeback Kid special. Rewind but won't pop up again. Immediately before I watched his Kid Gorgeous special with no issue. Captions are OFF & always are. This really happened about 30 mins ago.

    Anybody else ever seen this on Netflix or anywhere else on your Apple TV????

    submitted by /u/W13th
    [link] [comments]

    Channel 4's 'All 4' Streaming Service Now Integrates With Apple's TV App for UK Viewers

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Why can I not add a single network app to the TV.app?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    How to make casting apps discoverable on network when they are closed on Apple TV 4?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    Hi guys!

    I have recently bought Apple TV 4K and I'm trying to bring my previous smart-tv experience to it. I was heavily using Plex and Youtube on it and the greatest feature was ability to do a handoff from these apps to my tv.

    When I clicked on the cast button on any of these apps, I could see all my supported devices in the popped up list. And those apps would've automatically be brought to front when the casting was started. Very handy feature.

    Now with Apple TV I can only see them when those are open.

    Is there any way to tweak my ATV the way it allows apps to have themselves discoverable even when not open?

    I'm guessing that might be a sort of Apple's limitation, so I'm even open for a jailbreak.

    And please don't offer me AirPlay as a solution: it's not a solution at all. With airplay you just send a media stream from your device directly to TV, without an actual handoff. If you close your device, the playback is over.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/qstyler
    [link] [comments]

    H265 Apple TV

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    Just upgraded to a new Apple TV 4K, but still have a 1080p TV.

    Was wondering are they any streaming services that serve HEVC/H265 streams to Apple TV 4K for 1080p content?

    Advantage would be higher streaming quality at lower bandwidth......allowing better stream consistency.

    submitted by /u/raven45678
    [link] [comments]

    Apply TV keeps forgetting that I own a show

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:40 AM PDT

    Watch a tv series that I brought the box set for. Up to season 4 episode 7 with no issues. But suddenly every time I go to watch an episode from Watch Now it goes to iTunes and asks me to buy it. But if I go to Library and can watch it like normal.

    It's driving me crazy!

    submitted by /u/ApplesauceMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    Will apple only make 30 shows, then stop?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 01:25 AM PDT

    TV App - NBA App vs Regional Sports Network

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    Not even sure how to describe this, but I'll try. Apple TV knows my favorite sports team is the 76ers. However, when TV app reminds me of an upcoming game, it always defaults to launching/switching NBA App even though of course it's a blackout because it's streaming/playing locally on regional sports network (NBC Sports Philadelphia) and I have app installed. How can I send this in as suggestion for better viewing experience.

    submitted by /u/GoEagles997
    [link] [comments]

    CBS all access wont work on computer

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    I pay for CBS all access through Itunes monthly and it works well on my apple tv however I cannot access it through the browser. Any tips?

    We used to pay it through CC but it expired and it just seemed easier to renew it through apple tv as it was basically a one-click thing. However, now I can't watch it through my browser like i previously could.

    submitted by /u/anniele27
    [link] [comments]

    Sound Cuts Out, then Fast Forwards 1 Minute

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    We've had our Apple TV since about when it came out (not the 4K but the one before that) and we've been playing the audio through our HomePod since we got it a couple months ago. This just started happening this week.

    Not every time a video plays, but I'd say about half the time, about 5 seconds into a video the sound just stops but the video keeps going. If I pause and then play again the sound comes back, but also it skips forward 1 minute. When I press play it will automatically be playing the sound for 1 minute from when I paused, but the picture fast forwards to catch up. So I'm basically missing the first minute of a bunch of videos unless I go back and rewind.

    Not sure why this is happening, but anyone have ideas of how I can keep it from happening? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ottomamma
    [link] [comments]

    The new remote app blows - swiping doesn't even work

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    Ever since the new iOS, the remote app barely works. The buttons do I guess most of the time but the swiping rarely does. And if it does work it'll work on the 7th or 8th try.

    Iphone 7 and iPad Pro 9.7

    Anyone else getting this?

    submitted by /u/huskiesHTT
    [link] [comments]

    Weird atv 4 problem

    Posted: 03 Apr 2019 05:31 AM PDT

    I am pulling my hair out. I've searched everywhere and the only thread from a couple years ago with the same issue had no replies.

    I've had my unit since Xmas with zero problems. My setup hasn't changed. I come home yesterday from work and Netflix, crave or amazon video won't play. Netflix will play trailers and intro but as soon as I hit play it locks up. YouTube Plex have zero issues.

    I've tried different HDMI cords, rebooted and reset my atv 4, power cycled router and modem, deleting and reinstalling apps, tried different HDMI ports and switched from wired to wirelessly. I've even tried changing my dns. Nothing works.

    I just find it odd that this came out of the blue and only affects some streaming apps.

    What the heck else can I do???

    submitted by /u/JayReyd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel