• Breaking News

    Monday, April 1, 2019

    Apple TV Remote app - Bluetooth volume controls on the lock screen

    Apple TV Remote app - Bluetooth volume controls on the lock screen


    Remote app - Bluetooth volume controls on the lock screen

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 05:12 PM PDT

    Intermittent black out of Apple TV picture

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 02:42 PM PDT

    Recently purchased a 4th generation Apple TV box in December 2018 and today the picture intermittently blacks out whilst watching content I.e. Netflixs. My first step was making sure my actual TV wasn't playing up (it wasn't as I used my ps4, xbox one, switch and USB connected external HDD, which are all connected to the TV) and that's all operating as intended. My Apple TV box keeps blacking out however, has anyone else had a similar issue and knows how to fix this please?

    submitted by /u/AddlebrainedChow
    [link] [comments]

    Casting to Apple TV applications only available when those are open

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I have recently bought Apple RV 4K and I'm trying to repeat several techniques that I was using with my previous streaming device.

    One of the greatest thing that I'm missing is the casting to applications option. Of course AirPlay 2 is great, but it casts media from my device (desktop or iPhone) to ATV. I have to keep my device connected.

    What I want is ability to cast directly to Youtube or Plex applications. That are both installed on my tv.

    With my previous setup all these casting options were available in the casting menus of my devices all the time. When I pressed "cast" in youtube for example, my TV would just switch to youtube app and start playback.

    Now if I want to cast something to my youtube app, first I have to go to my ATV and open that app, then wait a little bit, then open casting menu. It's quite frustrating because of the several extra actions I have to perform.

    Is it possible to have my apps on ATV constantly available for casting?

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/qstyler
    [link] [comments]

    Resetting Apple TV

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 12:41 AM PDT

    How do I reset an Apple TV to factory settings?

    submitted by /u/BJskywalker
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Got Jokes

    Posted: 01 Apr 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    To those with beta software doe Siri work for queries?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    Mine refuses to pull anything up. It'll either go to a new screen (and be blank) or pull up the half screen on the bottom (and be blank)

    submitted by /u/PaysWith2DollarBills
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s TBS app stop working when it gets to ads?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    Every time I try to play a show or movie in the TBS app as soon as it hits an ad break the app stops working and won't play anything else. Anyone else have this issue or a fix for it?

    submitted by /u/disfluency
    [link] [comments]

    Atv 4K only Dolby vision

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    So I have 12.3 and only outputs in dv I can't even change the output manually it just switches back Any ideas

    submitted by /u/kwajr
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Apple Music app?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    I'm curious if someone can check this on their Apple TV so I can determine if it's just me or a bug. Ever since the latest update, the Classical genre page has been all wonky for me. Specifically, the Essential Albums and Curators sections each only display one item each, where previously—and still on my iPhone—they have a number of items there. Wondering if this is a bug or if I should just do a full restore.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/merikus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel