• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 6, 2019

    iPhoneX I saw a friend of mine with gray notifications

    iPhoneX I saw a friend of mine with gray notifications


    I saw a friend of mine with gray notifications

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 01:34 PM PST

    He has an iphone XS and when I asked him how he got it like that he said he didn't know. So, how do i get mine like that?

    submitted by /u/Infernolight
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X text alerts not working.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:05 PM PST

    Anyone experiencing the issue of not getting notifications for text? Do not disturb is off. Everything seems to be fine. It will alert if unlocked and I am looking at my screen.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    Thanks y'all

    submitted by /u/txguy84
    [link] [comments]

    Battery replacement

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:23 PM PST

    Will Apple let me replace my battery it's at 89% I have noticed a hit in battery

    submitted by /u/iloggedout
    [link] [comments]

    Where to buy a brand new iPhone X?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 09:37 AM PST

    Where's the best, safest place to buy an iPhone X in Europe (France)?

    submitted by /u/allizer
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone x water damage after screen replacment

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 12:21 AM PST

    So decided to jump into the pool today with my iPhone x, I've done this a few times taken photos and videos underwater and had no problems just dry off the phone and it was like brand new

    I've recently had problems with my screen ghost clicking and heard about the screen replacement program, I brought it into Apple and they replaced my screen free of charge toke about 3 hours tho.

    after getting out of the pool today i noticed my phone was clicking every time I swiped up for the home button which was strange and also noticed if I shake the phone sounded like a screw had come lose a few minutes after the screen was dimming and was flashing green then just went to a black screen and hasn't turned on since or shown any sign of life, I could still hear some noises come from the speaker but they have gone now. currently have it sitting in rice (which will probably do nothing but its something)

    i also noticed if i pressed down on the screen (with not to much force) water would actually squirt out on the right side near the power button but from where the screen meets the case.

    so I'm wondering if they haven't sealed the screen correctly to the phone and that's why water has gone in because I've never had a problem with water getting in before (I've had it for a year and taken it in the pool plenty of times but not after getting the screen replaced)

    will apple do anything since the problem has occurred after they've repaired and tampered with the phone possibly causing this issue?

    submitted by /u/jevenprice
    [link] [comments]

    Need help pricing broke iPhone

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 12:10 AM PST

    As title says I would like some help pricing my phone that I'd like to sell. But I have no idea where to start. The phone works great but the glass on the back lower right corner of the phone is shattered. I'm unsure how much it devalues the phone so any advice would be great! Thank you!! :)

    submitted by /u/Nursetatum
    [link] [comments]

    App Optimization

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:54 PM PST

    Hi. Just checking. I was watching a few year old videos about the iPhone X and a lot of them showed that some apps weren't yet optimized for the longer screen. Did most of these apps get fixed? I expect they did. But just checking

    submitted by /u/ShMarkle87
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to find a live version of this? I’m currently using it as still wallpaper, but a live version would be super duper.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:20 AM PST

    I'LL DO WHATEVER FOR AN IPHONE X

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Hey my name is Juan and I'm Argentinian. I am 15 years old and I'll do FUCKING EVERYTHING FOR AN IPHONE X please

    submitted by /u/khwmon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel