• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 6, 2019

    iPad walmart's "ipad pro"

    iPad walmart's "ipad pro"


    walmart's "ipad pro"

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 08:53 AM PST

    walmart's "ipad pro"

    I guess this is Walmart's Ipad pro. a 2nd gen 16gb ipad.

    https://i.redd.it/w3g3f5mp1u821.jpg

    submitted by /u/leadfarmer3000
    [link] [comments]

    Giving a Presentation with an iPad...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 04:29 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I'd love to hear your tips on giving a lecture/presentation using an iPad. I've been doing it for 6 months or so, but am looking to streamline my method and improve on it. I'd appreciate any comments or tips! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Shaner41
    [link] [comments]

    Found this picture on my old Air 2, kinda impressed with the quality.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 11:00 AM PST

    iPad Pro 10.5 - could this be swollen battery syndrome?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 09:27 AM PST

    Do you find you write slower to keep notes neat with the pencil?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 09:14 AM PST

    My hand writing in general is garbage, but I find i have to take my time more to keep things legible on the iPad vs pen & paper. Do you also find this, or is it just me? Should I try for a matte protector even though i dislike screen protectors?

    submitted by /u/agmcleod
    [link] [comments]

    Graphic Design work on an iPad?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 06:57 AM PST

    FYI: those looking for a KB for your new iPP

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Touchscreen Fail?!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 12:50 PM PST

    To those with a first gen Apple Pencil... how’s the battery life?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 09:34 AM PST

    I'm wondering if my first gen Apple Pencil is defective or something. I have to charge it every day or every other day, even if I barely used it/didn't use it at all.

    I charged my Apple Pencil from dead to about 35% at around 8PM. I used it for maybe 20 minutes, then put it away and didn't use it again. By midnight, I got the 5% remaining notification. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/uncertain-ithink
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pencil is worth for programmers?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 03:37 AM PST

    Apple pencil with iPad 6th gen is worth for programmers?

    If anyone who are programmers using Apple pencil, how do you utilize it?

    submitted by /u/sooyl0511
    [link] [comments]

    This person was living in the FUTURE!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:20 PM PST

    Apps and games that take full advantage of the Keyboard?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 04:07 AM PST

    I bought a new keyboard for my iPad recently and wanted to know if there are other apps and games that take full advantage of the keyboard besides the stock apps. Like apps which support keyboard shortcuts and games which uses the keyboard to control and stuff. I've tested that Twitter is one of them.

    submitted by /u/Skullrocks
    [link] [comments]

    I made a tutorial for Pages on the iPad

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 01:44 PM PST

    Should I wait for the new iPad?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 01:15 PM PST

    Should I wait to buy the iPad 2019 7th generation or just buy the 6th generation?

    submitted by /u/iCrytek
    [link] [comments]

    Budget keyboard case for 10.5” Pro?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Looking to buy a keyboard for my 2017 iPad Pro. Obviously alot of options, but cant really afford to drop $100+.

    I dont need something that will last forever or is ultra high quality - just something to use for class because im tired of carrying around my 15" Macbook Pro.

    Ideally I would like to buy one of the $30-$40 ones but I know that you get what you pay for.

    submitted by /u/MP412C17
    [link] [comments]

    My impressions of the Brydge 10.5 Series II

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 09:52 PM PST

    Just wanted to give some impressions of the Brydge 10.5 Series II after using it daily for the past 2 weeks. For background, I bought the original Brydge 10.5 almost a year ago, and had many problems with it. The battery would only last a couple of days after a full charge and it would sleep/disconnect from bluetooth after maybe 2 minutes or so, and you'd have to wait for it to wake up/reconnect. Then a few keys stopped working, so I opened a ticket with Brydge and they sent me a new one. With #2, things were good for a while (except for the sleep/disconnect issue), then the new keyboard's shift keys stopped working, both of them. That made it impossible to use. I contacted Brydge support again, and again, they sent me a new one.

    The third Brydge 10.5 seemed to be working fine (except sleep/disconnect issue was still there), but then I got an email from Brydge support mid-Summer 2018 saying the Series II was coming in the Fall and they would like to send me one, and I should keep an eye on the website. So when it became available, I contacted them, and they sent me a Series II, which I'm using now.

    My impressions of the Series II:

    • Battery life is much improved. I've charged it to 100% once about two weeks ago, and the battery widget is currently showing 67%. I don't use the backlight much, which probably helps, but the previous version needed charging at least every other week, or even weekly.

    • The keyboard action is better. On the previous version, I'd often have to hit a key multiple times to get it to register. This one feels more solid, and I never have to double-type.

    • It doesn't go to sleep as quickly as the previous version. It still will sleep to save battery, but I don't know how long that takes, since it's usually after I'm done using it and I put the iPad aside. In other words, it doesn't seem to sleep while I'm using it, like the previous version would.

    • So far, no dead keys. It's only been 2 weeks, but so far, so good.

    To sum up, although it may be too early to tell, the Series II seems to be a genuine improvement over the previous version. I've owned several Brydge Keyboards in the past and never had problems with them, until the 10.5. This new one seems up to the standards I'd experienced previously.

    Finally, as many people have noted, Brydge's customer service is top notch, about as good as it gets. They sometimes take a day or two to respond, but when they do, they take care of you. That alone is makes me confident in buying more of their products, and giving them a solid recommendation.

    Standard disclaimer, no affiliation except a (mostly) satisfied customer. Questions welcome.

    submitted by /u/GiorgioTsoukalosHair
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 2018 iPad getting updated this year?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 05:35 AM PST

    I'm on the verge on getting the 2018 iPad, but I don't know if I should just wait until march or just get the last years model for $279

    submitted by /u/carlosmotirix
    [link] [comments]

    Possible cause of battery drain on iPad Pro 2018 (not fix)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:39 PM PST

    Many people reported that they have poor battery life with their iPad Pros from 2018. I'm one of them. Apple advertises 10 hours of browsing, watching videos, but many people (including me) get only about 4 to 5 hours and heavy drains in standby mode.

    But that doesn't seem to be normal because other people are reporting the complete opposite, like this guy https://www.reddit.com/r/ipad/comments/ac9h35/comment/ed7z68g?st=JQK7IKYZ&sh=a25af68f and this guy https://www.reddit.com/r/ipad/comments/aaf4ea/comment/ecs0eyn?st=JQK7JNF3&sh=a2cc0df3

    My first thought was that the battery health of my iPad could be bad from the beginning, but since there is no possibility of looking that up (compared to iPhones) you would have to find suitable software (iMazing) for your PC and connect it via USB-C. So that's what I did.

    So these are my battery metrics, and that's where it gets interesting:

    http://imgur.com/a/QRkJvb2

    Now look at "Battery Max. Charge: 6145mA" and „Battery Max. Discharge:-5433mA". That doesn't add up. If the battery really only charges to 6145mA, then it would make sense that it only lasts about 5h. Still doesn't explain the battery loss in standby mode and the -5433mA, but maybe that's a good first approach.

    So there are 2 possible fixes: 1. Some genius guy from this subreddit will come up with a solution. 2. Or go to the apple store and replace it. That's at least what I'm going to do if #1 doesn't work.

    And I wrote an e-mail to the support of iMazing, maybe they'll come up with a solution. And btw I won't accept having Bluetooth turned off as a solution, seriously. Edit. Spelling

    submitted by /u/wtfmarketing
    [link] [comments]

    CSR Folio Case, worth every cent!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Pretty pictures: https://imgur.com/a/OfnkZpF

    The Apple Smart Folio is a nice case, I am not going to sit here and say anything different. However it has 2 glaring problems; 1) is its price, at $119 (AUD) it is just too much money for a simple case. 2) With that price tag, I want more protection for my device than it offers.

    If you think about the best thing about an iPad, it is their beautiful appearance, with each release we always hear about how beautiful the iPad is. And for me, that is something that is especially true with the 2018 iPad Pros. They have next to no bezel and can be used in any orientation. And what I like about the Smart Folio with this iPad is that you don't see the case when in the seated position. Because it doesn't wrap around to the screen you don't hide the side of the iPad. And you can easily drop your fancy Apple Pencil onto the iPad and have it hold without any issues. Thankfully Apple has removed that idiotic design of having it plugged into the lighting connector.

    But again, I wasn't prepared to pay over $100 for a case, not unless it had a keyboard with it. And enter from stage left the ESR Folio Case (LINK), which cost me $24 (from Australia)… Oh, Yea! It is basically an Apple Folio case without the price tag. It contains the back cover that magnetically connections to your iPad, doesn't wrap around the iPad to the screen. And the tri-fold cover that either creates your nice stand or covers the screen has the same great feel and look at Apple's case. When in its seated position up high I found it gives a great angle for connecting my external keyboard and typing this out.

    I have even starting used a Logitech K480 Bluetooth keyboard and stand with it, and it seats better keeping it in the ESR case than if I removed it.

    Will it hold up as long as the Apple Folio, not really something I can answer since both have only been out for a few months. But for the three weeks, I have used it so far I have no doubt that it will keep working. And from the mucking around with an Apple Folio in the store I find the feel is close enough to Apple's that I am extremely happy with this case.

    They both have what appears to be the same material, and they both have a micro-fibre lining. I know that it doesn't mention it on the Amazon link that it has Microfibre, I checked with ESR and got confirmation that it does contain the Microfibre lining to protect your iPad. I haven't had any issues with screen scratches with this case and I carry my iPad Pro around almost daily when not in my office on the MacBook Pro.

    For me, I was looking at either $24 or $119. A savings of $94 dollars it is worth every cent, and since getting my case new colours have come out which are very tempting… I am a sucker for colour choices. And Even if it only lasts me a year I would happily replace it, the price difference allowing me to replace it 5 times before I would have lost money. And anyone who knows me, most likely I will sell this iPad in a year and get the new shiny one.

    The only thing that would make this even better is if it had a keyboard option like the old Apple Smart Keyboard or the Apple Folio Keyboard. Maybe in the future… I hope.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HQCDYTK

    UPDATE: Sorry renamed CSR to ESR, in Australia with have a company called CSR which I keep remembering. Sorry Can't change the title!

    submitted by /u/daven1985
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad cleaning

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Is it just me or does the new iPad Pro have less resistance to fingerprints? The oleophobic coating doesn't seem to be as effective as older ones.

    Any recommendations on a good cleaner to help reduce smudge marks?

    submitted by /u/LordCho
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Brydge keyboard

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:44 PM PST

    I recently purchased the Brydge keyboard for the iPad Mini 4 and liked it so much I got another one for my iPad Air 2, but one thing kinda bugs me. The backlight to the keyboard goes off after a certain time of inactivity which of course makes sense, but what doesn't make sense to me is when I start typing again, the backlight does not automatically come back on. I have to hit the backlight key for the light to come on and while it sounds like a simple thing, when I'm typing in a dark room, it's not always the easiest thing to do. Is there a setting I can change on the Brydge, or anything I can do to make the backlight come on automatically once I start typing?

    submitted by /u/MWFD
    [link] [comments]

    Who ended up getting the 10.5 iPad Pro instead of the 11” or 12.9” iPad Pro and why? Do you regret getting the 10.5? Or ?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 02:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel