• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 2, 2019

    iPhoneX Echo issue during phone calls with speaker

    iPhoneX Echo issue during phone calls with speaker


    Echo issue during phone calls with speaker

    Posted: 01 Jan 2019 10:20 PM PST

    Two people i have tried calling on my iphone X I just purchased have noticed that unless my phone is off speaker, they cannot hear me hardly at all. Their own voice echoes very loud, and i believe it has something to do with my end since two people (one android one iphone 8) have experienced the same issue.

    I'm wondering if it could be my phone case causing the issue? Maybe it is picking up the sound of their voice and causing it to echo. I have a waterproof life proof case on. Even with the charger port opened up the problem still is there. Any advice as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/NOELS-TEA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel