• Breaking News

    Friday, January 4, 2019

    iPhoneX Carrier Logo when starting iphone up?

    iPhoneX Carrier Logo when starting iphone up?


    Carrier Logo when starting iphone up?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Hey guys. Just wondering, if you buy an iPhone x from a carrier, will the carrier's logo show when booting up the phone? Like if I'm using an unlocked iPhone that was originally At&t or T-Mobile, would I still have to see their logo every time I turn on the phone?

    submitted by /u/ShMarkle87
    [link] [comments]

    Uneven brightness on bottom edges - is that iOS "feature" or display problem?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Hello there.

    For quite a long time I've noticed a "issue" that I'm not even sure if it's a real problem of my device or some kind of iOS display feature. Sometimes when I look at the very bottom side of display in apps with white background (like Facebook, Messenger) I can see that left edge is brighter than right (in most cases problem is noticable on left). Also in some "white" apps or communicators left side basically seems to be brighter than right. I've tried turining off TrueTone, Auto-Brightness, Night Shift etc., but it doen't help, I think. I've been many times in Apple shops to try to compare my device to displayed ones, but there were not good enough conditions to fully confirm it - those apps were not installed, room was very lighted and I as I've seen this devices work on some kind of demo mode - the whole display looked little different (colors). So my question to you, guys, is if you've noticed during daily use something similiar to this? To be honest, I can't see it every time I look at the phone, but sometimes it's very thought-provoking. I've also come across the well-known problem with grey on OLED (also noticable in low brightness in dark) - may it be related to this?

    Thanks for you help, it sometimes give me sleepless nights :D

    submitted by /u/kamilq007
    [link] [comments]

    Should I switch to X/XS from SE or wait for next gen?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 01:17 PM PST

    I have an Iphone SE which still runs very smooth but I definitely lack of space. With the 16 GB version I have, I get a lot of trouble regarding apps, pictures and everything else. I looked up the X and XS and most people say there is barely a great advantage buying a XS instead of X, but the upgrade from SE to either one of them is fantastic. The problem I have is, I don't really like big smartphones, but I used to have Apple for years (business smartphones too, which makes it great with syncing) - thats why I love my SE still.

    Do you think I should wait this year for the next generation or would you recommend buying X/XS now for a cheaper price (X at least seems okay).

    submitted by /u/methodic87
    [link] [comments]

    Speakers going in and out on Pandora. Have to tap screen to activate sound..

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 10:19 AM PST

    I have an been using an aux cord in my car and also just using pandora and playing from the phone however the music sound will go in and out randomly and I will have to tap anywhere on the screen to make the sound start up again. This is fairly new within the last week. Any ideas of why?

    submitted by /u/coachchrisfitt
    [link] [comments]

    Lock screen camera

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 01:40 PM PST

    Anyone know if I can replace the lock screen camera with a different cam app?

    submitted by /u/jafishak011
    [link] [comments]

    Contact birthdays not saving?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 02:49 AM PST

    I've already been through google for this and I haven't found anything helpful.

    I was trying to update some contacts tonight. I added/changed addresses and those seem to be fine, but I keep adding birthdays and they're disappearing?

    I add a birthday and I save it. The contact looks fine afterward, birthday and all. When I click out of it and back in though, the birthday is gone!

    I've tried unsyncing and then resyncing to the iCloud and gmail in the contact settings, iCloud settings, and account settings. Also the contacts aren't linked to any other contacts or accounts.

    submitted by /u/dinobunni
    [link] [comments]

    FREEZE DON'T MOVE

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 03:13 AM PST

    Any one else having your iPhoneX freezing like every 30 seconds?

    Well it's not that consistent, it's my girlfriend's phone and at times she'll try to unlock but face ID won't work and the screen will be unresponsive, force restarting doesn't work, however, when tapping the screen to wake it up that works.

    The other scenario is when she's in the middle of using the device it will freeze, sometimes after a second or two it will fix itself, other times she has to lock the phone then unlock it and it works after that.

    It's been getting persistently worse.

    submitted by /u/harru09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel