• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 2, 2019

    iPhone Problems after using r sim to unlock carriers on iPhone 6s.

    iPhone Problems after using r sim to unlock carriers on iPhone 6s.


    Problems after using r sim to unlock carriers on iPhone 6s.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 09:48 PM PST

    I had my r sim tool I used for unlocking carriers but after taking it out to sell it the WiFi goes gray and I get the spinning wheel for Bluetooth. It's weird because it was completely fine while I was using the phone. I've looked into a little bit and had called a craigslist iPhone repairman who fixes screens/unlocks carriers and things like that and he saiid the issue i'm dealing with is a common problem using the r sim on sprint iPhones. He said I had to downgrade my iOS down to 12.1 and then restore it but iirc after looking into it Apple disabled the ability to downgrade after installing their latest version. He gave me the other option of unlocking it again using another r sim and while I wouldn't mind it if I were to continue using it, it's something that i'd have to do every time I want to use another number/sim in the phone.

    So with all that said, has anybody ever come across this issue? I'm having a hard time selling it because I can't show someone that it indeed works fine without unlocking the phone with their chip. Which is a high dollar risk given that they're not obligated to purchase it and let's be honest who wants to be stuck with a phone with an issue like that.

    Does that sound right to u guys? I could always buy a few r sims myself but they're around $20 each too so even though it's nice to have around i'd be much more comfortable it's going towards the resolve of the problem if anyone can indeed confirm i'm headed towards a resolve to the matter.

    Any input will be appreciated and thank u in advance.

    submitted by /u/jamezc88
    [link] [comments]

    Storage full help

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:02 PM PST

    My phone says my storage is full but I have 40 gigabytes free?? Any thoughts

    submitted by /u/ryanchoffey7
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7+ speakers echoes

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 02:58 PM PST

    So i was just playing some music until i found out my speakers echoes when im playing a song. This doesnt happen when im calling tho.

    submitted by /u/LavamasterYT
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 screen turns off randomly

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 05:40 PM PST

    Recently my phone screen has been shutting off randomly while the rest of the phone stays on. I can still press down the home button when this happens so I know that the phone isn't completely powered down. The screen usually does this for a couple minutes and then goes back to normal. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening again in the future?

    submitted by /u/Loadingabar
    [link] [comments]

    Need help. My iphone7 is acting weird.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 05:20 PM PST

    The microphone is not working so no one can here me EXCEPT if I use AirPods. I can't use earphones that plug in, just AirPods will allow the phone to work perfectly when using FaceTime and phone calls. Otherwise no sound is heard and the calls and FaceTime immediately disconnect when connected with other callers. Been working on this for days and I'm at my wits end.

    submitted by /u/insomniamomma
    [link] [comments]

    When reopening podcasts, it loads up a podcast I was listening to days ago (10-20 podcasts ago).

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:31 PM PST

    I'll be listening to a podcast, pause it, then close the app. If I re-open podcasts within a few minutes, no problem. If I reopen it hours later, it is at the beginning of a podcast I was listening to several days ago. It does keep my queue normal though. But last time this happened, it eventually cleared my queue, which is VERY long, so I do not want this to happen again. Any help?

    submitted by /u/fieldworkfroggy
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting voicemails

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Probably been posted already, but I am not receiving voicemails on my 10s. My mailbox is clear; and my OS is up to date. Help?

    submitted by /u/TheTonyBonanzas
    [link] [comments]

    Sharin Wifi Passwords

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 02:27 PM PST

    So i was at a friends and tried connecting through sharing passwords. I have him in my contacts and both of us have bluetooth on. Sharing the password worked for my brother, but never worked for me... are there any reasons or solutions?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/CookieWhalian
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring photos and videos to computer, strange "device not available" errors

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 02:02 PM PST

    I have an iPhone Xr that I am trying to transfer photos from onto my Windows 10 computer. I connect it to my computer via the Lightning -> USB cable, and it syncs up fine, iTunes sees it, no problem. I am able to navigate into the DCIM folder and see the photos. However, as soon as I start transferring, it gets some of the files no problem, then will randomly "disconnect" and I get an error stating that the Device is No Longer Available. This is problematic, especially for transferring some 4k videos that I took during this holiday season.

    Have tried different USB 2.0 / 3.0 ports on both the front and back of the computer.

    submitted by /u/pat_trick
    [link] [comments]

    Mail notifications stopped working iPhone 7 iOS 12.1.2

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 10:03 AM PST

    I upgraded to iOS 12.1.2, and now I get the sound notifying me when an e-mail comes in, but no pop up notification like I used to with the preview. Notifications are on. Have all 3 alerts checked. Any ideas? I reset network settings already.

    submitted by /u/Ghee_Guys
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone X keeps turning off and won’t come back on until plugged in

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 09:36 AM PST

    I upgraded from an iPhone 6s about three weeks ago as an early Christmas gift. Since then my phone has randomly turned all the way off and will only turn on when I plug it in. It doesn't turn on if I hold the power button or force it to restart. It has happened about 8 times now, and is getting very frustrating. I can't find any correlation between when it turns off, it's happened twice while I was listening to music. It always happens when I am not on my phone though, I will pick it up to turn it on and it does not come on. I have also noticed that I've never been connected to a 4G network, only 3G. Does anyone know what's wrong, and how can I fix it??

    submitted by /u/fkolee
    [link] [comments]

    Am I getting hacked? Normal analytics?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 11:39 AM PST

    isAnonymous: true?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/zWIpvl7

    Should I be worried?

    submitted by /u/likeno2
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to keep a specific number out of the call history?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:13 AM PST

    I use my personal phone to call a client on the road on a daily basis, and this is unnecessarily crowding out my call history. Is there any way I can keep this particular number from being recorded?

    submitted by /u/Brother_-_John
    [link] [comments]

    School Gmail Account won't work with iPhone accounts or gmail app

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Hi, I just got a new iPhone recently and am having trouble setting up my school email (uses gmail) on the device. On my previous phone I set it up under accounts and chose "Google" and everything worked fine. I go to school in Israel and I've tried setting it up while in the States and in Israel. Anyways the album linked shows the steps I've taken and the results.

    1. Normal Account Setup Choosing "Google"
    2. Submit my email which transfers me to the special login page for my school
    3. Special login page for my school
    4. Translates to "One Moment"
    5. Brings me to google homepage NOT SIGNED IN so I click the "Sign In" button
    6. Enter my email again and it automatically signs in
    7. Google homepage now signed in... but when I click done the account is not added to my phone :(

    Essentially the same series of events happens when I try to use the Gmail app as well...

    I've tried changing regions, using VPNs, updating the security on my account but no luck.

    Any savvy users out there that might be able to help? Classes start up tomorrow and it's gonna be a mess not having email or calendar on my phone. Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/a/bOvmj7y

    submitted by /u/Gizbar12
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR wont let me set different screens for lock/home (but only when I try to use 2 specific pictures)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2018 04:56 PM PST

    I'm trying to set new wallpapers on iPhone Xr. I have 2 of those "outline" pictures, (see here) one is light grey and the other is the gradient, im tryin to get the grey as the lock screen and the gradient as the homescreen but it WILL NOT let me.

    I can set grey as lock but when I try to set the gradient one as the home screen it just shows the grey one in its place. I can have the grey one set as the lock screen and literally ANY other picture as the home screen but when I try to set the gradient one, it shows the grey wallpaper in its place. (Vice versa will not work either, that is gradient as lock and grey as home. The picture originally set as lock always takes priority).

    Someone else try this and tell me what happens please!

    I can post screen recordings of me trying to set this up if I need to.

    submitted by /u/Anerica
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel