• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 30, 2019

    iPhone Iphone shut off and wont turn back on again. Its been months. Can i get the photos and other saved stuff from it?

    iPhone Iphone shut off and wont turn back on again. Its been months. Can i get the photos and other saved stuff from it?


    Iphone shut off and wont turn back on again. Its been months. Can i get the photos and other saved stuff from it?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 12:12 AM PST

    My old phone the iphone se just shut off on me one day. It showed the black screen with the spinning thing as if the battery was done and then kept showing that until it died. Anytime i plug it in, it shows the black screen with the apple logo and would stay like that forever if i dont unplug it and let it die. Is there anyway i can get the photos i had on that phone? I never backed it up. Could i maybe take it to an apple store? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/hm2219
    [link] [comments]

    Mother's iphone & icloud out of sync and can't reconcile # of pictures

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 11:53 PM PST

    I am not an iPhone user, but I was trying to help my mother figure out her photo album and back up her pictures onto my PC (she was kinda freaked out by Facebook's Moment's app email saying pictures would be lost) and I simply cannot figure out why her phone is listing 1533 images, her iCloud photos haven't updated in almost a year (listing 571 photos, with the most recent being from March, despite nowhere near 1000 pictures taken in the past 10 months) or why I'm only able to pull 301 images off of it using Windows 10. Scrolling through and looking at the thumbnails, there are definitely a whole bunch of images not presenting in iCloud or in the DCIM folder on the PC.

    She has a iPhone 5s, but I've made sure the OS is up to date, pored through the settings on everything, reset everything, *rechecked* all the settings after the update, followed a half dozen "try this" instructions and still cannot figure out why I'm unable to reconcile these picture numbers. The only thing I haven't done is cycle the iCloud photos setting off and on again because the phone just doesn't have the space to perform the download without theoretically risking losing some of the photos (3.55 GB out of "an additional 11.64 GB is required" despite like 7.3 GB of that apparently being the OS, which makes no sense).

    Is there any way to ensure the photos are backed up without having to go through and manually select every single photo and uploading them to another cloud before downloading them to the PC?

    submitted by /u/my_research_account
    [link] [comments]

    Ringtone suddenly plays when going into settings

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 12:40 AM PST

    Periodically, when I go to the "Settings" app, a ringtone will play for about half a second and then stop. It's the ringtone I currently use, but it's annoying me that this happens.

    Iphone XS, latest iOS.

    I tried rebooting/closing settings, the problem still happens from time to time.

    submitted by /u/ayyman
    [link] [comments]

    I reset my IPhone but it still has the original phone number? Help!(IPhone SE)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 05:45 PM PST

    I got a hand-me-down phone from my mom, so to make it my own I erased all content and settings(factory reset). When I went into the phone, the number was actually my Mom's! When I was verifying the Apple ID, it sent a code to my old phone so I know the Apple ID number is mine. I can't change the actual phone's number though, what do I do? Things I tried: - I already tried going into settings > Phone, but I can't change the number from there. - I can't change it from Family settings. - I reset it multiple times to see what I was doing wrong, but I couldn't fix it there. - I still need to remove the SIM card, I'll edit this post if that works.

    THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED! THANK YOU ALL!

    submitted by /u/MooseTW
    [link] [comments]

    Whilst cleaning my sim port of dust, a tiny sort of bracket fell out of it and my phone rattles when I shake it. It does recognize the sim card though.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Sisters iphone 5s stuck in restarting loop with red screen of death. Can someone help me recover the data from her phone.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 06:21 AM PST

    My sister has an iPhone 5s that has been stuck in a restarting loop with a red screen of death since yesterday. It will go into dfu mode and show up in iTunes but the only option is for her to restore it. I would like to recover the data from it first because she hasn't backed it up in a year. Does anyone have any suggestions on a way to do this or get out of the restart loop? I have already tried to use MacFoneLab for ios and it didn't fix the problem.

    submitted by /u/The_illuminati_1
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm clock stuck on default sound

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 12:56 PM PST

    So I've always set my alarms to wake me up with music from Apple Music and its always worked but suddenly i keep waking up to the default sound. I've changed all the settings in the Clock App but when the alarm goes off its that quiet ringing sound. It just started happening a month or two ago. I have an iPhone 7 by the way. pls help

    submitted by /u/evransev
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 7 started playing music by itself

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 12:49 PM PST

    I was browsing Reddit and all of a sudden this song starts playing, it was a pop song. I press home and it was still playing! The weirdest part was that I don't even own any songs like that?

    Any ideas what was happening?

    submitted by /u/Foxtrotalpha2412
    [link] [comments]

    ��Grrr external mic iPhone 8

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 06:18 AM PST

    I have tried two different mics, two different adapters. Phone is updated. I connect to the adapter then the phone before I open any voice memo app. I have tried 3 diff apps and video recorder.

    Nothing. Is. Working! Why won't my phone recognise the external mic? It won't even put the calls through my headphones... but I can play music.

    Help!

    submitted by /u/Alps_89
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE shuting down randomly ONLY WHILE IDLE

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Hi, guys. I've been having a very strange problem with my iPhone SE (little over 1 year of use, running the latest iOS).

    The iPhone simply turns off on its on, but only when idle. If the screen is on or music is playing in the background, it keeps working normaly. I have this problem about a month a go, than everything seemed normal and now it happens multiple times a day. Sometimes I can turn it back on with Power+Home Button, sometimes it just won't turn on.

    What the hell is happening?

    If the battery is faulty, why it turns off only when idle?

    I have already done a DFU restore to no avail. Any thoughts?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lucasnsred
    [link] [comments]

    Charging Problem

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 08:19 AM PST

    Hey Reddit, my phone has been having an issue while charging it, and this just happened today. I plugged my phone in to charge using a new charger chord and I got the battery without the chord at the bottom, so I knew it was charging; however, after a few moments of it being back on from charging it went dead again, all while still on charge. It has been continuing this loop for approximately 20 minutes now. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it or if I may be doing something wrong

    ps. It's plugged into a wall outlet using the standard charging block

    submitted by /u/themusicmajor74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel