• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 6, 2019

    iPhone Email receiver can see how I named them in my iPhone contacts...

    iPhone Email receiver can see how I named them in my iPhone contacts...


    Email receiver can see how I named them in my iPhone contacts...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:28 PM PST

    I have always organized my contact list with descriptions of how I know the person so it makes them easier to find. For example their name may be "dancing Pete".

    I just recently discovered "dancing Pete" can see my label I have for him 😮

    Not so bad for "dancing Pete", but it explains why some people stopped wanted to talk to me ☹️

    Is there a switch somewhere so it will only show the receiver their email and not my name for them?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jclcwca0987
    [link] [comments]

    Off of iPhone, texting issues

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:55 PM PST

    I got rid of my iPhone so now when I text iPhone users nobody is getting it. I deregistered from iMessage.

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    I've had my iPhone SE for about 2-1/2 years without problems until now. Please help!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:50 AM PST

    Here's my problem: It's as though it's dead after being plugged in all night, albeit left on for ease of access. It won't turn on or connect to my computer, and it has absolutely no visible signs of life.

    I'm of the opinion that the battery might be fried, but it simply doesn't make sense that it would just do that in the middle of the night. The only thing that could lead me to believe so is that my space heater was also plugged in but once again I've never had problems. That, and I have no idea how access, let alone replace the battery.

    I've contacted Apple on this already, but they want me to factory reset using iTunes, which won't work because it doesn't connect to anything at all. I've tried all other basic methods as well aside from trying to get to the battery.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/HiJumpTactician
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 stuck on loading screen while turning off.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:02 AM PST

    My iPhone was laggy when browsing so I thought of restarting it. It did not respond to holding down the power button so I attempted a soft reset by holding down power button and home button on assistive touch (my home button doesn't work). Then it started turning off. Unfortunately it is now stuck on the loading screen while turning off.

    What can I do to fix it ? Most solutions online advice trying another soft reset which I can't do since my home button doesn't work. Should I try waiting for a few hours hoping it will run out of battery and turn off ?

    TL;DR: What to do when iPhone 6 stuck on loading screen during turn off and home button doesn't work ?

    EDIT: Problem fixed.

    submitted by /u/nnyms1
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new 6S battery drains from 100 down to 0% overnight

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:30 AM PST

    I just picked up this device and I noticed when I woke up that the battery is drained down to zero so I checked serial number and it's not part of the battery replacement program, so what else is going on?

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel