• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 6, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [NEWS] futurerestore for iOS 12 successfully compiled and released (macOS only)

    iOS Jailbreak [NEWS] futurerestore for iOS 12 successfully compiled and released (macOS only)


    [NEWS] futurerestore for iOS 12 successfully compiled and released (macOS only)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:10 AM PST

    I successfully compiled and released unofficial version of futurerestore — v186 — on my github.‬

    ‪In November I tested my private build on iPhone SE and successfully restoring unsigned iOS 12.‬ Yonkers support available too.

    Download v186, macOS.

    I want to see FaceID-devices full log after restoring ('futurerestore -d' command)

    TSSChecker: https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/actipy/news_unofficial_tsschecker_update_with_a12/?st=JQJS9A74&sh=a9f826ad

    Img4tool: https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/acv7xe/news_latest_version_of_original_img4tool_v114/?st=JQJSA0W7&sh=b874f528

    submitted by /u/s0uthwes
    [link] [comments]

    [News] unc0ver v2.1.1 Pre-Release is out!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 12:48 PM PST

    Almost a month after my iOS 11.4b3 jailbreak expired, I finally got around to re-jailbreaking today—somehow managing to deal with the annoying beta update alert in the meantime... Let's call it laziness or a lack of desire to relentlessly restart and retry jailbreaking my device for a few hours. Well, not anymore! Maybe I got lucky or maybe this has been the case since v2.1, but this was easily my absolute best iOS 11 jailbreaking experience yet.

    MY PHONE WAS JAILBROKEN ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT — LESS THAN 10 MINUTES TOTAL!

    Here's the latest from pwn20wnd's GitHub:

    01/05/2019 - v2.1.1~b1 was released for public testing with the following changes:

    Make jailbreaking faster

    Don't error out if the hosts file doesn't exist

    Ignore dependencies in Cydia reinstallation

    Fix false positives

    Clean Cydia's user data in RootFS Restore

    Fix a snapshot name confusion bug in RootFS Restore

    Fix another bug in RootFS Restore

    Improve memory management

    Use less external binaries

    Gotta give praise to everyone continually working to better this community! Especially, big thank you to pwn20wnd!

    Releases: https://github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus/releases

    Support: https://www.patreon.com/Pwn20wnd

    submitted by /u/Papadoeswork
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iPhone 8 Plus vs. XR

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:56 PM PST

    I'm going to get a new phone from AT&T tomorrow, either the 8 Plus or the XR. Leaning towards the 8 Plus currently because of the jailbreaking possibilities. My only question/concern is, what are the odds that the phone will come out of the box on iOS 11 and not 12? Or is it all random luck based on the manufacture date? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Boscia0598
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Full Screen “Now Playing” page instead of the black line on top

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 03:52 PM PST

    [Release] IGNoSwitching - Protect user switching on Instagram

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:36 AM PST

    From a user request found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/acvj3f/request_face_id_authentication_before_showing/

    Protects switching users in the Instagram app, no settings to configure.

    Repo: https://repo.packix.com/package/com.smokin1337.ignoswitching/

    submitted by /u/smokin1337
    [link] [comments]

    [request] This cover flow UI for the Spotify app.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:45 PM PST

    [Question] iOS 9.3.3 jailbreakme no longer working?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:10 PM PST

    I've been using the jailbreakme (the tweak that saves a version of a website permanently as a bookmark to work offline) for the past few years (iPad Pro). However, today when I did it again it worked but prompted me to an Apple activation page. After I activated and reboot, the jailbreak no longer works--just tell me to try again indefinitely.

    Anyway to fix this? Are there alternative jailbreak websites for 9.3.3?

    submitted by /u/TheBigOneCat
    [link] [comments]

    [NEWS] Unofficial TSSChecker update with A12 (Yonkers) support

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 03:48 AM PST

    [Discussion] [Concept] Sirify, Bring back the old drawer style Siri

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 12:50 AM PST

    I've had this concept in the works for a little while now. I call it Sirify. It brings back the old drawer style Siri but with a modern UI. If any devs want to make this concept a reality let me know!

    Video

    Screenshot

    I also had the idea that the little Siri glyph could be themable, so I put together a screenshot showing off some possible themes

    Screenshot

    Go check out my Twitter @MlukeDesigns for more concepts like this and other things like iOS/macOS themes etc.

    submitted by /u/Mluke74
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Fortnite Unsupported Device Tweak. 11.3 Electra. I have Filza and tried ways online using it. iPad Air WiFi 16GB

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 09:47 PM PST

    I've tried /var/containers/Bundle/Application/fortnite I find Info.plist and found "UISupportedDevices" but I don't know what to enter for a new value so it bypasses. I have a iPad Air WiFi 16 GB 11.3 Electra

    submitted by /u/ApexJailbreak
    [link] [comments]

    [NEWS] Latest version of original img4tool (v114) successfully compiled

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:51 AM PST

    [Question] how can home screen use cellular ?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 04:29 PM PST

    [Request] Tweak to modify system info.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:01 PM PST

    I want to tweak so I would be able to show my device info when doing app demos without showing Serial Number, etc.

    I would also want this tweak to be able to modify device storage capacity shown in settings.

    There's a tweak for this called InfoHider...but it doesn't work on iOS 11.3.1.

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/ShawnNgDeveloper
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Security Researchers Sharing iOS Vulnerabilities

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 10:02 AM PST

    Dear Mods, i know it might not be jalibreak related but please dont remove this post.

    What if Security researchers like ian beer or sorrymybad shared iOS Vulnerabilities?

    Imagine You Found a iOS vulnerability You reported it to Apple and they are aware of the bug at the same time u shared it with a jailbreak developer like pwn or someone that is trusted.

    So apple is aware of the bug and it will get patched for sure in the next iOS update if not it will get released to the public anyway in 90 days.

    Why don't we use those 90 days to develop a jailbreak at the same time keeping it under the hood until the patch is released then release the jailbreak.

    Would that give

    i Don't know if it will be possible. this question always bugs me out.

    i Would like to know your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/MomAndDadsSpaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Are there any tweaks to enable transitioning in the music app between tracks like Spotify does?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:22 PM PST

    [Update] BegoneCIA 0.2.0 [privacy mode] - disable privacy mode in selected apps, screenshot freeze fixed, respring freezes fixed.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:36 AM PST

    This is a beta tweak and may be buggy.

    Conflicts with: AudioRecorder, CallBar, VoiceChanger, BioProtect. Make sure you don't have any of these or you'll end up in a respring loop.

    Changelog

    OwO what's this?

    Privacy mode control center toggle for iOS 9, 10 and 11.

    Flipswitch on iOS 9 & 10 required. CCSupport on 11.

    Make sure to add it to your control center (either from Flipswitch or "Control Center" in Preferences).

    Where can I get it?

    Get it from my repo: https://repo.nepeta.me/ - Make sure you install the right package:

    • BegoneCIA (iOS 10 and 9) - for iOS 10 and 9
    • BegoneCIA (iOS 11) - for iOS 11

    Follow me on Twitter

    Join the Discord

    Donate

    Troubleshooting:

    Run iCleaner and respring from preferences.

    This tweak is open source.

    Seriously, check out that code!

    https://github.com/Nepeta/BegoneCIA

    submitted by /u/NepetaDev
    [link] [comments]

    [Help]Messenger crashing on 10.2

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:03 PM PST

    Anyone had issues with Facebook Messenger crashing on 10.2 on yalu102 beta 7?

    https://pastebin.com/sm815tuK

    submitted by /u/derykisonder
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iPhone 4 jailbreak and ios rollback...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:11 PM PST

    Can anyone give me advice on how to roll-back ios 7.1.2 to the last fast ios release.

    I'm a bit of an old novice in this subject, I have an iPhone 4 (not S), and all I really want to do is speed it up, it's still a great device which I have been using every day for years, recently replaced the battery and it now outlives all my kids devices and wife's new phone - so I'd like to stick with the ole timer as it's given me awesome service...

    Probably a step by step eli5 would be helpful, with advice on the best jailbreak/ios to use.

    Thank you in advance :-)

    submitted by /u/Nukem3D
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Unc0ver JB causing weird frozen apps among opening?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:54 PM PST

    Using version 2.1.0 BUT it's done this with all my previous versions by when I'm in jb mode it seems most if not all apps I open maybe for the first time of the day it'll "freeze" basically start opening but never fully open, if I force close and reopen it works fine, any idea by or anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/azmattaz06
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Face ID authentication before showing this menu on instagram. I have a very personal account. That I don’t want others to just switch to when I’m handing them my phone for taking a look at a photo.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:26 AM PST

    [Question] Does updating remove jailbreak?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:16 PM PST

    [Help] Does anyone knows what’s causing this and how I can fix it? Thank you.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:58 PM PST

    [QUESTION] My IPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.1 b2 has 87% battery health if I get battery replaced will they make me upgrade (waiting for a jb)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:43 PM PST

    Also do I need to upgrade battery or am I good?

    submitted by /u/ewkoenig90
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Cydia crashing after uninstalling JB then rejailbreaking

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:02 AM PST

    removed substrate to remove tweaks then restored snapshot to start fresh now cydia crashes on startup help?

    Edit: fix is to install filza from a signing service if you don't already have it and delete the following folders:

    1- var/mobile/library/cydia/metadata.cb0

    2- var/mobile/library/caches/com.saurik.Cydia (Whole folder)

    Thanks to u/Amaan423

    submitted by /u/titanshift3r
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How to make a Webclip like julioverne did for JBme?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 11:27 PM PST

    I want to save the jailbreak on jbme to a webclip similar to the one julioverne. I have been using his 9.3.3 webclip for a while but it somehow didn't work for me anymore. The original jbme website still does though, so I want to replace the old webclip with this one.

    submitted by /u/TheBigOneCat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel