• Breaking News

    Friday, January 4, 2019

    iOS Gaming New SlayTheSpire-like game that actually is good

    iOS Gaming New SlayTheSpire-like game that actually is good


    New SlayTheSpire-like game that actually is good

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 09:35 AM PST

    I just found a new roguelike card game based in Slay to the Spire that is not a shameless clone and that is actually good so far in my opinion . Since also came from a Chinese developer at first I was afraid that this would be a similar case like Wandering Night that is another clone but is full of IAP stuff like in game currency and the need of connection to they servers to play. Gladly Is nothing like that, is the full game at one buck and could play offline and have just two IAP (one buck each) to unblock other classes just like Night of the Full Moon do (also from a Chinese developer). The gameplay took a lot from StS but have original stuff (exist other game with this that I don't know?) like play with two different characters at the same time both with different cards for they classes, this allowed some interesting synergies between characters skills. In this game formation matters so for example you could put a warrior class in the front line to tank damage and put a mage into the vanguard to buff and attack from the distance (monsters usually attack your character in front but not always). They are runes that you put in socket in your cards to leveling up or add other skill to it, different paths to follow, ore cards that you could sell for gold, you could edit your startup deck and save it in different profiles, etc.

    So far I liked a lot and no found any bug in my device (iPad)

    Silent Abyss-fate of heroes https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/silent-abyss-fate-of-heroes/id1447044513

    submitted by /u/Arthurbodhi
    [link] [comments]

    Fake reviews/Advertising

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 09:42 AM PST

    It's just my impression or it seems that lately there are fake reviews here.

    submitted by /u/DustinNGYN
    [link] [comments]

    Games for the 12.9in iPad Pro

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 01:23 AM PST

    Hi there,

    Just got for Xmas the latest largest iPad.

    Any recommendation of games that are not just phone games stretched and/or adapted to a larger screen but really games that benefit from having the screen size of a small laptop?

    submitted by /u/tisek
    [link] [comments]

    Game alike to Subnautica?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 06:11 AM PST

    I have recently fell in love with subnautica, the plot, and game mechanics. Are there any Ios games that provide similar gameplay where you have a base that you can upgrade and have to explore around to progress in the game?

    submitted by /u/S_barnett3
    [link] [comments]

    A skill based game similar to C Ops

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 12:59 AM PST

    So, currently I have been playing C Ops a lot and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other skill based shooter games that aren't Pay 2 Win or Battle Royale Genre. Anyways, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/jjjuniorrr
    [link] [comments]

    Town of Salem Data Breach - Notice to all players

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 03:00 PM PST

    Just a heads up. All players of "Town of Salem" on iOS and Android had their data breached via hackers and Town of Salem databases.

    Change your password immediately on all accounts like banks and emails if you shared the password.

    submitted by /u/sususugoidesune
    [link] [comments]

    12,9 ipad pro KOTOR startup crash bug FIX

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Hey,

    So I just bought star wars knights of the old republic for my 12,9 inch ipad pro. Unfortunately there is a bug that crashes the game on startup for those big ipads. The developer knows about the bug and is fixing it.

    In the meantime if you want to play the game run your ipad in zoomed mode. The 'fix' works for me :D

    Settings -> dispay and brightness -> Zoom (on the bottom of the list).

    Have fun !

    submitted by /u/RideEatSleepRepeat
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the games on the floor model iPhones in the Apple stores?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 08:27 PM PST

    I live 2 hours from the mall so I'm not driving back just to get the name of the game but I would love to play it more.

    I just bought a new iPhone on Saturday and while I was waiting, I played a horizontal shooter game that looked sort of steampunk-y. It involved a sub driving through canyons and shooting at sea monsters.

    Does anyone know the name of this game?

    submitted by /u/eyephd
    [link] [comments]

    Which hack’n’slash game has the biggest player base?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2019 05:41 AM PST

    I'm looking for a game i played long ago

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 03:55 PM PST

    It's an old thriller point and click iphone game where you play as a guy with long black hair and glasses (kinda looks like johnny depp) and weird stuff starts happening in his life i'm sorry i can't be more specific i don't remember much of it.. (i think it had a number in its name but i'm not sure) So if anybody could help me out i'll appreciate it. Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Dahellar
    [link] [comments]

    iOS Portrait mode TCG/CCG

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'd like to know if there's any tcg or ccg similar to card monsters or mabinogi duel ( sadly got shut down ) , card monsters is fine but the art style it's just not my thing.

    Thank you

    Keywords: TCG; CCG; Portrait-mode

    submitted by /u/Sobz0b
    [link] [comments]

    Is the SW:KOTOR iOS port any good?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 11:19 AM PST

    I have an App Store card that needs spending so any other paid games you would like to recommend I'm all ears!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/scaryfunny39
    [link] [comments]

    Best paid offline games with a good learning curve and progress system.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 02:56 PM PST

    I do not like mmo games though, however I love single player games!

    submitted by /u/knightbladeidek
    [link] [comments]

    Best exclusive ipad games out there

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Have FTL and this war of mine and prepare please ( all finished and loved ) I'm traveling a lot so please can you recommend some similar games? Thx

    submitted by /u/hanzou999
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations for free offline games that I can play for extended periods of time?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 11:54 AM PST

    I prefer RPGs but I'll check out any genre, I already spent my money on Stardew valley but I can't seem to be engrossed for long periods of time and I need something to fill that void.

    submitted by /u/omarhayoub
    [link] [comments]

    Know of any games that are thoroughly entertaining and yet easy enough where you are barely challenged?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 11:56 AM PST

    I want a sense of accomplishment while being entertained.

    submitted by /u/jeepzeke
    [link] [comments]

    iOS gaming controller for MAME

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 12:10 PM PST

    Can anyone recommend a gamepad/joystick/controller that is compatible with MAME4ios or any MAME emulator on iOS? I'm running a jailbroken iPhone 8 on 11.3.1.

    submitted by /u/JohnLockeNJ
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find this game I loved playing...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 06:04 PM PST

    I'm trying to find a game I used to play years ago that I'm sure was lost in the shuffle whilst getting the newest iphone at the time, but I recently remembered about it playing another turn based strategy game...

    Here's what I remember the game play was like:

    Turn-Based Strategy/tactical RPG

    Fantasy (mages, assassins, etc.)

    Chess-like board layout with a grid configuration

    Chess-like avatars (ex: the mage could damage anything withing 4 spaces in front of her...)

    Pieces could be upgraded but stayed in play until "killed"

    It wasn't like playing a card, there were actual animated game pieces that highlighted their damage ranges and directions on the board if you scrolled over them.

    ...

    I feel like I've spent an unacceptable amount of time searching for this and literally signed up to Reddit as a last resort to find this game...

    Help me find it, Reddit!!

    submitted by /u/DLRSA813
    [link] [comments]

    Any games that combine active and idle progression?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 05:03 PM PST

    I enjoy ragnarok mobile (awaiting global release) because I find it rewards active play and provides idle progression.

    I dislike games like maple story m and lineage because the auto play makes it feel more like a simulator than a game.

    Are there more games that follow a single player progression (not a fan of the multiple hero/summons games) that allow for idle progression but reward you for active play? Honestly I think I would enjoy maple story if it gave (for example) double experience when actively playing.

    Also I enjoy multiplayer games more than single player, but doesn't need to be an mmo, just something with a leader board or chat system works for me.

    Not looking for osrs

    submitted by /u/StormxBlessedx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel