• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 3, 2019

    I always thought we’d stick it out till the very end, but alas, this will be my last post using AlienBlue...

    I always thought we’d stick it out till the very end, but alas, this will be my last post using AlienBlue...


    I always thought we’d stick it out till the very end, but alas, this will be my last post using AlienBlue...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:41 PM PST

    AB for the last 4 or so years you've been my primary source of reddit as I hardly ever used my old laptop. You've brought me moments of great joy, horror, intrigue, boredom, and other NSFW emotions.

    You helped me meet many great people, some of whom I'm still in contact with. When I found interest in a new hobby I was able to easily find and access a subreddit through your intuitive and sleek UI and a better search function than the actual site.

    Your easy to maneuver design gave me the ability to quickly read, view, and comment on a post with ease. I was able to tell and hear jokes from users, thank others for advice, and sometimes give some.

    Although I never commented much in this sub I always loved browsing it. It felt like the most exclusive community on reddit as soon as the app was no longer downloadable on iOS. Whenever I had a bug that worried me, I'd quickly find a post of someone else experiencing it as well, and a solution in the comments, followed by a dozen "thank yous".

    Unfortunately your time was cut short and you just couldn't keep up. Now trying to find a new reddit app feels like I'm dating and it's awkward as hell.

    So to thanks to you guys for a fun ride and to any of the devs that may be reading this for some reason, so long and thanks for the fish

    9

    submitted by /u/IFeelLikeAndy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel