• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 3, 2019

    Apple TV Amazon Prime Video not playing through TV app

    Apple TV Amazon Prime Video not playing through TV app


    Amazon Prime Video not playing through TV app

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 05:09 PM PST

    For the last few days, I've noticed that I'm not able to play Amazon Prime Video content through the built in TV app on my Apple TV 4K. When I click on the episode, it seems to switch over to Amazon Prime Video and I see the loading circle in the middle of the screen briefly, but the screen stays blank. I am able to watch shows if I go through the Amazon Prime Video app. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/PCChrisC
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody compared the sound quality of a 4K Atmos stream (Netflix / Vudu) versus Atmos track on a Blu-ray?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:06 AM PST

    I have a 5.2.2 setup and my Atmos Blu-rays provide an immersive and stunning experience. But I cannot say the same about Atmos streams played on my ATV 4K ... it's underwhelming and not very discrete. Anyone care to share their opinion? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/vulcan_on_earth
    [link] [comments]

    Liwa Oasis screensaver

    Posted: 03 Jan 2019 01:45 AM PST

    I love watching the flyover screensavers on the Apple TV. Recently my husband noticed a distant object in the desert oasis video - what looks like a very tall and bright tower, catching the sun as it pokes over the dunes a long way away (visible towards the left of the horizon from the start of the video). Could this be the Burj Khalifa, 340km from the Liwa Oasis where the video was taken? If not, any other guesses?

    submitted by /u/haruspicat
    [link] [comments]

    Crackling audio

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 04:31 PM PST

    So I got an Apple TV 4K a couple of weeks ago. Like a week ago, while watching 2001: A Space Odyssey, I noticed sound distortion on a very loud part of the movie. I thought it had to do with the fact that I had the volume on my sound system very high, and it's not a very good system, so I ignored it. But today, while watching another film, the same happened on a loud part of the film, but this time the volume was around 50% (maybe lower), and even if I kept lowering it, the distortion was there.

    Is my device faulty? Any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/COR1996
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting a pop up stating, “No network detected”

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:58 PM PST

    I recently got an Apple TV 4K early December and just recently this whole week it has been saying "No network detected" every couple of minutes or so. I do not know what is causing the issue and I'm wondering if it has happened to any of you before?

    submitted by /u/CryingCantaloupe
    [link] [comments]

    Hulu not working

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 12:08 PM PST

    Has anyone else had a problem where hulu can not connect and gives the error of home zip and ip address not being the same? It will let us sign in but after that it ask us to reset our home location and we try that but it prompts us with a failed internet connection even though we know the internet is fine. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Diggi2
    [link] [comments]

    TV Streaming App? US

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Hi All,

    Is anyone aware of a TV streaming app? In Australia but wanting to watch live TV (primarly NBC Network) from back home state side.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/CAExempt911
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV 4th gen - Maximum x265 resolution and bitrate?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 08:40 AM PST

    What is the maximum x265 quality and bitrate that the AppleTV 4th gen can handle through Infuse/VLC via software decoding of an .mkv file?

    submitted by /u/xavier86
    [link] [comments]

    Laggy remote when in 4k hdr

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 02:08 PM PST

    Does anyone one else suffer from a laggy / intermittently unresponsive remote when using the 4k HDR video settings? I've tried adjusting 50hz / 60hz and chroma settings, but the only solution seems to be to use 1080p SD settings.

    I'm using a short 1m high speed hdmi 2.0 cable (have tried more than one cable) rated for 18Gbps, and my TV is a 2016 Samsung KS8000.

    submitted by /u/quicksilver_101
    [link] [comments]

    ​Netflix Choose Your Own Adventure Shows on AppleTV?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 01:38 PM PST

    So Netflix's newly released Balck Mirror Bandersnatch is currently incompatible with AppleTV. Do you think this just the app not yet updated to support this functionality or there are some technical limitations of AppleTV and this feature will not be there, at least not on the current models?

    submitted by /u/xdereksx
    [link] [comments]

    Imac 2019 Release Date & Price

    Posted: 02 Jan 2019 01:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel