• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 6, 2019

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [January 06]

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [January 06]


    Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [January 06]

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:10 PM PST

    Welcome to today's 'Joined the Club'/Standard Config Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!

    This is the place for standard configuration configs (those that can be bought off Apple's website as a bundle). If you have a custom watch/band combo, please post it outside the thread!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just got it. Gorgeous.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:16 PM PST

    Still impressed how powerful the browser is on my Apple Watch: Showing a fully interactive 360 image on my watch.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 07:25 AM PST

    Reached new move goal while masturbating; Dad congratulated me

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 09:11 PM PST

    My dad got me an Apple Watch for Christmas and we share our activity rings with each other. Sometimes we get notifications that the other has completed a ring or achieved a goal. I had a particularly long session of pleasuring myself tonight and must've burned a few calories doing so because I won an "most activity in a day" award in the middle of it. This alert was also sent to my dad and he sent me a text telling me good job and to keep it up.

    Thank you, Dad. I certainly will.

    submitted by /u/Noodle-The-Noodle
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for recommendations for compatible smart scales that work on the watch.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 06:10 AM PST

    As the title says, I'm looking for some smart scales that both me & my wife can use with our apple watches. Want something with separate profiles & the ability to track weight loss of gain for each of us. I was looking at the Fitbit scales when I had a Fitbit blaze but now we both have Apple Watches I'm not sure. Also looked at the Withings but I can't find info on a watch app?

    submitted by /u/MassiveBeatdown
    [link] [comments]

    Felt like sharing this. I have The Flu and while i was sleeping my watch was going crazy look how many notifications!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Celestial Teal Nike+ band (40mm) Taken on iPhone 7. A great choice for someone who wants a little lighter band color for a space gray watch. (Reddit kinda downed quality of pic a little) Would recommend

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 06:20 PM PST

    White Face?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 01:58 AM PST

    Hey, thinking of upgrading to an S4

    Would anyone be able to configure the infograph face with no complications (i.e just a pure white background) and show me what that looks like on a stainless steel watch?

    Am I right in thinking that the 'colour' can't have black hands? As seen on the S4 box!

    Thanks ☺️

    submitted by /u/KindlyHighlight
    [link] [comments]

    How much will an apple watch last in power reserve on 1%?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 08:29 AM PST

    Opinions, experience is welcome

    submitted by /u/underground_gamblr
    [link] [comments]

    What could be wrong? It does not happen when I switch sides, then both straps work perfect

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Bought the Skinomi screen protector for my Series 4 (40MM) based on the good reviews but I can’t get the corners to stick down! This is my third attempt! Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Sync workouts to Garmin Connect

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Has anyone had any success syncing workouts to Garmin Connect? I've tried a RunGap and it doesn't seem to be working. I've read conflicting info about whether or not it's even possible.

    submitted by /u/autosoap
    [link] [comments]

    What do the rings across the top of the AutoSleep app symbolize?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 06:59 AM PST

    At the top of the AutoSleep app, there is a week's worth of sleep rings, with two for each day. I can't find a way to expand/zoom in on that row, so does anyone happen to know exactly which metrics those two rings are reporting? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/HavingPalpitations
    [link] [comments]

    Speaker on the series 4 is awesome! Why doesn’t Apple use it to it’s full potential?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 03:06 AM PST

    I've had the Series 4 for quite some time now and generally talkin on the watch did give me a much more pleasant experience compared to my series 2 but nothing too significant my ear could notice except the loudness.

    Now I was listening to a podcast and one song caught my attention and I wanted to find out more on it. I usually have my S9 with me and I use shazam on that to get all the song info. Now I did not had the S9 with me but suddenly remembered that there's Shazam installed on my watch (never used it tho :p) So i Shazam the song and get the info, there's this small play button which I press and the song starts playing, I thought the way watch works with music the song would play on my iPhone so I started opening the Apple Music app to see there's nothing playing on it. It was then when I realized the song was being played on my watch! God the bass, clarity and loudness was so good I didn't even realize it was playing on my watch and not on the iPhone. 🙈

    Tldr - great job on the speakers by the engineers, be it on the watch or iPhone! My watch probably has one of the better speakers of all the androids I've owned in my life.

    Just wish Apple would really open up WatchOS more to allow music playback on the watch!

    submitted by /u/ruchir031
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 06:08 AM PST

    Well, it's been a good 1109 days, but my Series 0 finally bit the dust last night. Went to wash my hands this morning and a felt a slapping on my wrist. Look down to see the screen flopping around.

    https://imgur.com/a/2ntyNPY

    Just outside of the 3 year extended warranty that Apple has for these screens. Oh well 🤷‍♀️

    Good excuse to upgrade!

    submitted by /u/AS_328
    [link] [comments]

    View gps on watch

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Can i vew maps from fitness apps like strava or alltrails on the apple watch?

    submitted by /u/izvt
    [link] [comments]

    Pillow sleeping app tracks mic?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 10:20 PM PST

    I downloaded the Pillow sleep app and turned on only the Sleep Cycle + Alarm feature but when I set it on, it still shows the red microphone logo both on my iPhone and AWatch.

    I tried removing microphone permission for the Pillow app and it stopped the red microphone logo but it removed the vibration wake up feature from the AWatch.

    Any suggestions? I just don't want the app to drain both my phone and watch's battery. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/xiorion
    [link] [comments]

    Actofit workout app vs Gymaholic?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 02:58 AM PST

    Hello! I am trying to decide what gym app to use and from what i have read these two seem to be the best. If you have tried any of these please write why you liked it. I plan on using my Apple Watch for my workouts and both of these apps are compatible with it.

    submitted by /u/Ericxxz
    [link] [comments]

    What do you use Cellular for?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:19 AM PST

    Just interested in hearing peoples thoughts about using the Cellular functionality on Apple Watch

    submitted by /u/RealBenMC
    [link] [comments]

    Not locking after taking it off?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2019 02:22 AM PST

    Hmm, Twice now my AW didn't lock after I took it off. More people experience this?

    Its a gen 3, updated with latest os.

    submitted by /u/hartvile
    [link] [comments]

    After having a series 0 since it’s launch, I finally upgraded and BOY does it feel good

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Rock On: Pandora Apple Watch App Now Lets You Listen Offline

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 08:29 AM PST

    What lesser known apps do you like/use?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2019 10:44 AM PST

    Some apps that aren't usually mentioned in these threads

    submitted by /u/Gaping_Hole123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel